The most powerful love spell

What is the most poweeful love spell? And what are the repercussions?

1 Like

Any spell is powerful as long as your intent is strong. It’s all about intent, how much you want it.

As for love spells, I would search and pick one that you think is genuine and resonates with your situation. You’ll know which one is the best.

Tip: Pinterest has a good few suggestions for spells, also this forum, spellsofmagic, etc. You don’t need 10 different spell books.

As for consequences, there are some that popped up during a google search. Short term effects are: Headaches, tension and inability to sleep. (This one has happened for me after a love spell I performed yesterday evening).

Don’t worry about the short term effects as they’ll pass. Just accept them as side effects to the spell.

Other consequences that a few will tell you about is if the person in question is an ex, and you broke up due to problems within the relationship, those problems need to be addressed. Otherwise, it will only go the same way after some time.

Also keep in mind that if the person realises you’ve done magic on them…yeah that’s going to be hard to explain. During the spell I would state that freewill is to remain.

1 Like

I see its all about intent im looking for one thats requires minimal ingredients but is very powerful. I have hired someone to do the work for me but it has been over 4 weeks now no results. And the person would never find out as we live in different places and it is a ex she just went cold on me after a period of me maybe getting complacent… work load was heavy

Youngmagi

1m

I see its all about intent im looking for one thats requires minimal ingredients but is very powerful. I have hired someone to do the work for me but it has been over 4 weeks now no results. And the person would never find out as we live in different places and it is a ex she just went cold on me after a period of me maybe getting complacent… work load was heavy

Like I said, it’s better if you search up on spells and find one that suits you. It will grab your attention.

Did you pay for the spell to be done? Or was it a free one? I’d just be wary of that, but the spell also might not have worked due to thinking about them. It’s better to forget it and go about your days as normal, it will happen.

Not to be disrespectful, but she could still find out regardless where she lives. Or her will may be strong enough to resist the spell. I’m just giving advice and in no way do I mean to be condescending

I hope it all works out

My advice move on. Use your practice to change your life and succubus can be a better option. Never had such an intense pleasure… Whatever was meant to be will happen. Didn’t work out with me with someone. I felt the same way as you until I heard who the person truly was. Maybe it was for the best. Gl

1 Like

I payed 2 different people one uses prayer and the other im not sure but it has been a while i havent seen anything. I understand completely how would she find out? Im wuite new to all of this so im just curious would it come up in a reading? And can someones will be too strong for a love spell to work?

I cant i feel like i have invested too much at this point i really want this girl back

1 Like

She would know by having thoughts and emotions she doesn’t normally have, she might feel a love that is hurtful and causes suffering. Not always! But sometimes, especially if you don’t live near each other. I don’t know other signs, this is just what came up during a search. But it is possible to find out a spell has been cast on you.

However, if you’re willing to go through with it, it’s better to be done by yourself as love spells require the will of the caster.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Try asking the entities you work with. A similar situation happened to my friend. He did some spells etc. The entity basically said it wouldn’t allow it because it was not meant to be. Not sure what items or photographs you may have. Rituals with said items can offer help for this situation.

1 Like

I have many of her things here as she used to basically live with me and i have never worked with a entity or have any experiance with this

I see what if the spell caster was very experianced woukd it dtill be influenced off me?

What do you mean by that? If your energy would still be there?

Sorry but I have to say this.
Be extremely careful when paying someone to cast spells for you.
I’ve done that. A lot… Payed over 10 persons in a desperate attempt to bring back an ex. Never worked.
Better to learn on your one

2 Likes

I think you have to give an intro @poker_player.