The most Electrifying Artifact in the Solar System

The Ark

The stones once worn on the breast plate of the high priest. The stones can be used with the ark but do not have to be. Though the effect can be more powerful.

The 12 stones are connected to the 12 zodiac. One for each house. Connect the stones to the proper house and you have the formula. Each house connects to the four elements. Example, Taurus is connected strongly with earth and fire. The stones most powerful for this house are diamonds and emeralds.

Therefore, you can use either the diamond or the emerald of the 12 stones or all of them to work with the House of Taurus and more specifically with Aldebaran the Red Sun/Star, and the bull’s eye.

You can also utilize the planet Venus in conjunction with the Taurus House and the stones diamond and emerald. Venus acts as a key for opening the door to the Taurus House. Active stones and the planet Venus along with the goddess who connects most to Venus at this time will open the gateway to the Taurus House.

The Ark acts as a powerful booster to amplify this work. The Ark is the Ark of the Contract. Once a contract is made between the gods abs agreed upon the god/goddess connected/housed in the Ark, is the one to open the gates and allow movement again between the interstellar worlds.

Set, the Egyptian god, an aspect of the Prince of Darkness formed a new contract in the summer of 2019.

He along with a goddess of Venus found the Ark. He sat the goddess atop the Ark. Upon what most know as the mercy seat. And there her light shines the brightest.

After that I could see the temple as it was set up. There was once Egypt once long ago. I was there in the Holy of Holies as it is known now. And the veil was so thin I could see through it. So, I ripped it down.

The Ark has a white fire to it. It can consume whatever it wants, it can destroy but it can also heal.

The Ark functions much like the Eye of Ra, it can work on its own or with a goddess. From my experience with it thus far.

Ra, or more specifically Amon Ra connects with the Ark very strongly.
Amon Ra the hidden sun or the dark sun. The sun that shines at night, is Aldebaran. The firey eye of the bull. The Eye of Ra.

Venus, I feel was ejected from Aldebaran. There are Sumerian tablets that speak of Venus running rampage through our solar system causing chaos. Hinse the Eye sent from Ra to destroy his enemies.

Venus, was sent from Aldebaran into our solar system. Therefore, Venus is her own planet and goddess be she is also the Eye of Ra. She is his most beloved. The apple of his eye. … The red apple of his all seeing Eye.

When I was working with Set, in December 2019 to January 2020 I kept seeing a hooded figure around him. One day I refused to move until he showed me who he was. When the cloak of darkness was removed there was Lucifer as Amon Ra. The hidden One. He appeared as though his eye had been removed, by some type of extreme force. It left scars that formed the shape of a star. His body seems as though it is gold. He still seems dark. Though the gold has flecks and is bright.

Venus and more closer to the point a goddess who is Venus is the new contract. She is the power in the Ark. She is the one the all agreed on in the pyramid infront of Set.

She will work through all twelve houses and restore balance.

From April 2020 until May 2 , 2020 I will be working on opening the gateway for the House of Taurus. I found the gate in the Heavens that needs to be opened and now I will find the spot on Earth to align myself and begin the work.

I will finalize the opening of this gate on Waspurgasnatch night. This will be a huge gateway/portal. This will allow the Prince of Darkness, in the aspect of Amon Ra to move much more freely between the worlds.

I have started a ninety day fast. I have been doing much research and writting down data that will better able me to complete this work.

This is just the beginning. A new kingdom, new Empire is coming.

4 Likes

I am excited to keep up with your work! It is amazing :heartpulse::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like