THE MODERN MAGICIANS PARADIGM: A Ritual Tool by any other name, Praising TWF

Veve possible ?

Awesome! Thanks bro!
And what colors do you offer on the regular. sigils?

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:2315"]Glad you like them S.V.E., I’ll be putting some different sets on my store in the near future. One set I’m contemplating is the 9 from Baneful Magick as well as sets of the elemental kings. As soon as I find some wood the right thickness I’ll work on that other project we discussed.

I’ll also be selling some as part of my pathworking with Belial, as part of my “gift” to him I’m creating a certain amount of his sigils that I’ll have him empower to help spread his influence. I’ve promised a few of them to certain people as I feel they’ll not only appreciate them but put them to good use. The rest I’ll sell on my store and I know they’ll find a home with those who are meant to have them.

If anyone has any sets they’d like to see I’m open to suggestions.

Thanks for the kind review and I hope to hear they grow in power with each use.

TWF[/quote]

WOW Man, you’r so talented!

Hey I don’t see any of these seals on your website - am I missing something ?

Also, are you still offering free tarot reading ? I’m a beginner - been only at it 3-4 months.

Thanks.

I usually don’t have time to make excess sigils for my store as my hands are full with custom work and Tarot, Rune and Bone readings.

I’m booked up for about the next week and a half so if you want something done email me at [email protected] and I’ll put you on the list and contact you when I’m ready to start your project.

I do not take money in advance, I accept payment when I begin a project and keep the client updated with pictures of each step and get their approval before moving on. This insures the client is 100% satisfied and knows what they are getting when the package arrives. I ship everything priority mail with tracking unless otherwise requested, shipping is included in the price unless I say otherwise.

Both Gnosis and Orismen have purchased items from me and can attest to my customer service.

Thanks
TWF

Edit:
I do not do free readings on a regular basis. If you “like” my Facebook page you’ll be automatically entered to win free readings or other things. I usually do one drawing every month or so.

Yes as long as it would not be seen as disrespectful to the Loa I have no problem doing that.

Hey can you name for me and other beginners the names of the demons associated with your beautiful plaques?

Thanks

G

Hecate in the center
From top left to right
Belial
Azazel/Saturn
Aostoth
Bottom left to right
Adramalek
Abaddon
Amaymon

[quote="-TWF-, post:27, topic:2315"]Hecate in the center
From top left to right
Belial
Azazel/Saturn
Aostoth
Bottom left to right
Adramalek
Abaddon
Amaymon[/quote]

Thanks and beautiful work you do!

I was hoping is it ok just to paint the sigils on stones with black paint and no background color?

Also the arch angels paint the sigils in the respected color and no background?

Thanks

G

I wouldn’t see why not. The sigil is what matters the colors and background are just preference.

My own personal archangel sigils are just bare wood with the sigil burned on. I don’t get too arts and crafty for my own stuff unless I’m using it as a boost to the immersion process.

You just keep grtting better dude, I willl be planning to place an order asap. Keep up the awsomeness friend.

My latest batch… one of each is still available.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:31, topic:2315"]

My latest batch… one of each is still available.[/quote]

Is that Lucifer & Hekate, for us dummies?

Yea…I might have to re-up…

No but really, if you have time to do a few customs let me know. I need a few more Demon Kings too. Those look cool as hell!

They are, these are the big 6 3/4 inch ones meant as an altar piece or whatever you wish to do with them.

I’ll be tied up for the next 2 weeks but i’ll contact you when I get freed up.

These are STUNNING!

Wow.

'S all. :wink:

One of those Lucifer sigils would make great company for my gold leafed Hecate sigil (yes I’m bragging lol)

Another great job bro!

LUCIFER

KING BELIAL !!!

Those are very nice!:blush: