The Miracle of New Avatar Power (NAP) by Geof Gray Cobb

Does anyone have ALL of the sigils of the NAP spirits? There are several that are impossible to find - but I would like to know if anyone had managed to find all of them?

If so, please share…?

1 Like

I have found this but still we have to found Sabriel and Gahdiel :woman_shrugging:t3: I hope someone will help.

2 Likes

thank you, it would be good to gather them all on this thread once and for all, I am having trouble finding IAOTH, PETANYAH, OPIEL, LABEZERIN, DYNAMIS, and KADRIEL. Sometimes there are other spellings but I have tried many variations

2 Likes

Kadriel’s sigil is supposed to be in “The Practical Kabbalah” but I’ve looked through it 3 times and I can’t see it!

I am already working with them,I can ask for help to show us .

3 Likes

Unless you know the source is authentic please be aware that some versions online are altered on purpose to prevent copyright infringement.

thank you for the tip

Here you go dear @princessofdarkness

2 Likes

Thank you son! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I know that this topic is old, but i have a question: Anybody know if this book contains sigils of spirits? Amazon.pl

No. New Avatar Power does not use spirit seals. It is mainly intention based, and only uses incantations and visualization.

3 Likes

Exactly.