The Mechanics of a Working Love Spell

thanks Serpens, mind sending me a PM? i have a break up magick video etc. Plus would love to ask you about an example or two. Cheers

Its interesting to see how you only hear about how specifically not to contact your target but let them contact you. I’ve always also thought that if they’re stubborn enough, you’ll be waiting forever. But also in my opinion, it might affect the work if its happening in early stages of it.

1 Like

Could it affect adversely though? In your experience with targets, have you always waited for them to reach out, or did you make the move first?

1 Like

It varies depending on the situation, usually I wait out and they’d contact me but if I’m feeling too impatient I leave some time for the energy to build up and then contact them since I know they’ve already been having some changes in their emotions towards me. But I usually just wait out, I know they’ll come around…

2 Likes

Pm’d you too!

Did you get her back?

Can we chat about this? I have a specific situation that I need advice on.

I didn’t see a link…can you help me and tell me where it’s at?

If you go to his youtube channel you’ll find the links for that and his other programs there.

1 Like

@FraterMagni would you mind sharing it? I need to get my lost love back as someone snatched her away from me

Hey…can you pls pm me the spell. Thx!

Hey there @Rish. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, as I previously asked you to do. It is a rule of this forum and not optional. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of your account and removal of your posts.