The other night while i was sleeping in my third eye popped up a pentagram sigil and all around it were geometrical shapes…Does anyone know what it means to see a pentagram in minds eye or what entity is associated with it…I currently work with Belial, Lakshmi…Thanks!
It is obvious that the Deity wants you to worship and would like you to continue with another ritual employing his sigil. The Deity in question must be the last Deity that you worked with.
I guess i’m a little confused…why wouldn’t Belial use his own sigil instead of a pentagram?
The pentagram is a symbol of the syncronization of the 5 senses. The first 5 main chakras.
If you had a dream about it is a sign to get in touch below first.
Thanks…i didn’t have a dream, the pentagram appeared in my third eye surrounded by geometrical shapes…that is the only way i can see any entities…they come to me while i’m sleeping and some how i awaken to see them in my third eye…
5-Mars-Geburah. Can be a quick breaking down of things, attack or Defence, etc
Some say also the 4 elements and the spirit. Some say man with arms/legs stretched sometimes in a circle to form a pentacle.
But Generally, it’s Baphomet.
/ The Pentagram of Lust,
the Black Magick Pentagram.
The Seven Deadly Sins are what being a human being is all about! lol
I know, but that’s merely the specific emotions and what they are resulting in / which demons represent which emotions specifically.
“they’re not the hidden link. They are the obvious, in fact so obvious that they are well hidden in plain sight.”
Satan : " I’m not an enemy of humanity. In fact, I am humanities biggest fan!"
It might be that the Deity responding to your ritual is not Belial but another spirit. Focus on your next ritual or casting and ask for a sign to what Deity will accede and respond.
If I may ask what did you do to activate your 3rd eye?
I learned how to meditate…youtube has ton of videos on “opening your third eye”…meditate daily and it should open …i think it took about 3 month’s for me…
Thanks! Will do…
I think it is Baphomet…have you worked with Baphomet??? I’m trying to find info on him/her…
Wasn’t there 8 at one time like faithlessness or something?
The deadly or capital sins -
- covetousness, (greed)
- sloth, (depression?)
- anger, (wrath)
- vainglory (??? Pride)
- pride (vaunglory??)
“ The Seven Virtues
When Pope Gregory defined the seven deadly sins that we should avoid, he also included a counter-balancing set of values that we should espouse and adopt. These are:
- Faith is belief in the right things (including the virtues!).
- Hope is taking a positive future view, that good will prevail.
- Charity is concern for, and active helping of, others.
- Fortitude is never giving up.
- Justice is being fair and equitable with others.
- Prudence is care of and moderation with money.
- Temperance is moderation of needed things and abstinence from things which are not needed.
The first three of these are known as the Spiritual Virtues , whilst the last four are called the Chief or Natural Virtues . The Natural Virtues had already been defined by Greek philosophers, whilst the Spiritual Virtues are a slight variation on St. Paul’s trio of Love, Hope and Faith (due to variation in translation from the original: Charity and Love arguably have a high level of overlap).
There are also a number of other sets of virtues, including:
- The Seven Contrary Virtues which are specific opposites to the Seven Deadly Sins: Humility against pride, Kindness against envy, Abstinence against gluttony, Chastity against lust, Patience against anger, Liberality against greed, and Diligence against sloth.
- The Theological Virtues : Love , Hope and Faith , as defined by St. Paul (who placed love as the greatest of them all).
- The four Cardinal Virtues : Prudence , Temperance , Courage and Justice .
- The Seven Heavenly Virtues : Faith , Hope , Charity , Fortitude , Justice , Temperance , Prudence .
- The Seven Corporal Works of Mercy are a medieval list of things you can do to help others: feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, give shelter to strangers, clothe the naked, visit the sick, minister to prisoners, and bury the dead.
- The Seven Bushido Virtues : Right decisions, Valor, Benevolence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, and Loyalty.
If you follow the virtues, you will be seen as a good person who is to be trusted. If you assume and act as if others follow the virtues, then they are more likely to do so.
You can also be seen as being bold and daring if you break the virtues. Many modern groups (most notably youth) deliberately form their own identity by going against the values of others, so be aware of the other person’s real values.”
Note kindness is now gratitude:
|Charity (or, sometimes, Generosity)
Some ULTIMA here
|Book of Truth
|Candle of Love
|Bell of Courage
Sometimes I think a 4th
The Principles are combined to form the following Eight Virtues:
|Truth, Love, and Courage
|Truth, Love, and Courage independently
This happens to me on a near daily basis. I actually do it on command a lot for protection and empowerment in various situations. I see/visualize the inverted pentagram above my head with the bottom angle touching the center of my forehead and draw energy from it in through my third eye like a lightening bolt galvanizing my body and senses with power. It’s something that just started happening one day and never stopped. I dig it.
Thanks I’ll check them out.
Does it matter is it is inverterted, Star, turned askew like the dial in the oven? Gonna bake a ritual but it’s gotta be juusssst right.
Baphomet isn’t really a favorite of mine ,
However I’ve definitely met him, and he seemed to like me.
Imagine a being which isn’t bound by gender at all. A true hermaphrodite.
That’s the most known human form of him.
However, I found him to be even more powerful when he’s been around as a fly / in insect form.
He manifested out of my arm, into a complete Fully physical form once.
So when seeking to master manifestation,
He might actually be a (perhaps hidden} master and may teach techniques which are Completely manifesting from nothing into full physical state.
If he can do it with a living creature,
He surely can do it with objects aswell.
However I find it very difficult that there is so much satanic dogma attached to him,
That really makes a problem with approaching him with a clean, Empty mind.