The magick wand

What do witches uses the magic wand for? The athame have been used to direct energy and invoke from the corner, so what is the purpose of the wand? I have read that the wand is used for healing but in what way? Some of you who have some healing techniques I can exercide with my wand?

1 Like

Honestly, it depends on what exactly you mean by “witches,” as traditionally, wands were a tool of the wizard, aka ceremonial magicians, while witches usually worked natural and sympathetic magick, which are very hands on forms, and don’t require tools.

1 Like

I thought wands were used to “direct” your Magick. I’ve never used one, but I figure it’s the same as using your hand or finger during a ritual or energy work. Directing your energy and intent with your hand/finger or in this case “wand”.

1 Like

Personally, I am using my wand according to the wood and the crystal I’ve crafted it from :slight_smile: Its always “pre-loaded” and my emergency tool if I can’t use or direct my own energy at something (it happens).

You can create or use pre-made wands of different materials (you can look up the corresponding properties of trees or crystals, for example. Its really interesting and fun to put your own wand together) especially designed for certain tasks. So if your wand should have healing properties particularly, you could look up what kind of tree and/or crystal is suited for healing.

1 Like

Was it only used to command spirits?

I just purchased one from Amazon and consecrated it with incense and the fire element infused.

1 Like

I use it to bring me directions, gather energy from the universe and focus my energy into the world so it turns good on me in matrix events…

Great, have fun with your purchase and experiment with it :slight_smile: If you come across a piece of wood that looks somewhat “special” to you, just take it with you and turn it into a wand (there are a lot of tutorials on the internet how to process wands) and see what happens. My first wand was created from a stick that a foster dog of mine picked up, only a few days before he passed away. It is one of the most powerful tools that I possess :+1:t2:

1 Like

It represented the will, and was used to not only command spirits, but to direct energy as well. It was such an ubiquitous tool of the magician, that even now, wizards are often depicted as waving their wands around to weave their spells, and it has become folklore that a wizard’s power lies in their wand, instead of the other way around.

1 Like

I can direct the fire element I have inhaled in my body with the wand?

Yes.

When the element energy is in my body is it my aura or astral body? Do it require direct body contact with the wand to accumulate the element?

If you accumulate energy in your body, then it’s in your physical body. Generally, if you want to direct that energy at something, you would use your intention to draw it into your hands, then disperse it through your fingers or, if wand if you’re using one.

If you want to charge the wand with the energy, then you would again accumulate the energy in your hands, hold them over the object to be charged, and then using intention, and breath, direct that energy into it.

So when I accumulate the energy through my hand into my wand and then I can influence with the energy in my aura system with the wand?

If you want to influence your aura, using just your hand would be more efficient than a wand.