The Maergzjiran Cabal

So this is the Cabal run by Grandmaster Somnus Dreadwood. I was wondering what your guys experiences with it were. How does their system or cult structure shape up? Any interaction with their spirits? And most importantly, does the system work?

2 Likes

It’s definetly interesting. I have one of their books (the sigil one) and it’s a fun read. Great for opening the newbies up to the possibilities of magick. I use one of their sigils to block prayers. Their system is cool, but it’s not for me. And there does seem to be a lot of dogma within the group.

4 Likes

Could someone kind of dip in and out of it, like subjective synthesis - I mean sometimes I’m totally immersed in a current and all the actions and worldviews that go with it, but that’s a means to an end, and then I step back out - is this possible with their system based on what you know, or does it require real 24/7/365 kind of devotion to the whole thing?

4 Likes

It just seems very controlled. You choose a patron or matron and to my knowledge, you work almost exclusively within the sphere of magick that your patron or matron is within. I’m sure if you keep your wits about you, you could dip in and out. But they do react strongly to apostasy and have tried to ruin apostates reputations. I could go on and on as I’ve collected quite a few accounts of these guys, both good and bad.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on the accounts?

I got into the postulant disciple section. After 6 months I still have not heard back. They disappeared. There website is gone. Can’t log in anymore. And I was doing the stuff I should have been doing.
They talked about lots of internal problems and such things.

1 Like

I was a member for over three years. I believe there are a few ex-members here. I learned more from other members to be truthful. Somnus only seemed to respond when he was selling a new artifact. It’s not all bad but if like waiting months for responses, slow to no delivery of orders on overpriced artifacts, then give it a try. Dragon Rouge or Temple of Ascending Flame are a better bet in my opinion.

2 Likes

Peoples, wnt talk due to a oath,but it was rumors someone was stealing money.& Getting fact’s on this sistem.tey disappeared drums I tnk was interviewed here.some members create a order more seriously too bad somnus fall tey say he grow greedy, and let membership and emails unswered. The dist work.

1 Like

I would say its really fine, book of profound seals by Somnus Dreadwood paperback, work really unbelievably awesome, it say in the book you can use the seals how ever you wont, very simple instructions, there is a seal in the book how to ignite the black flame in your soul, which would blacken your soul, apparently the book ses have to fire seals off, draw seal on paper anoint it with own blood, it tells what to say then got to burn seal while own blood still wet, it will completely blacken your own soul, there is another seal for the Astral Juggernauts, there is another seal to destroy someones Marijuana crops and all plant life and rot everything on that persons property, there is another seal to tell you how to create a Kerek tean sink hole mile wide radius to completely kill everything in the area, why doesnt Somnus Dreadwood do his Grimmoires in leather bound hard covers.

2 Likes

It is completely possible to dip in and out of the current. The only “devotion” it follows is to the top of its pyramid scheme.

Additionally, while some of the entities they mention are the real deal, I’d say a good chunk- at least 85%- are made from within. Egregores.

I’d compare the strength of the current to a football. Sometimes you can accurately hit with it, the rest, you’re playing yourself.

4 Likes