The Leviathan Thread šŸ

Iā€™ve begun a pact working with Belial but he isnā€™t being very strict at all with the terms of the pact. He told me that Leviathan was interested in working me after the pact was completed. Iā€™m in no hurry to complete the pact as Belial is telling me some very intriguing things. Anyways, does anyone have any experience with Leviathan? Any information would help. I havenā€™t been able to find much about him.

13 Likes

From my UPG Leviathians are a type of entity rather than strictly one singular, thereā€™s quite a few with a ā€˜leviathanā€™ energetic signiture.
Pretty sure the satanic bible/ritual book has a sigil or 2 in it for one of them. Theyā€™re mostly water based entities, or work ā€œin depthsā€ and work around being submerged in one way or another

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be working with Taninā€™iver he is the Blind Dragon (Leviathan) that joined together Lilith and Samael. And also though she is not a Leviathan Iā€™ll also be working with Tiamat.

10 Likes

Tiamat in a sense is there earlier incarnation.

6 Likes

Depending on whoā€™s telling the story she is the mother of all Dragons and Leviathans.

5 Likes

Oh and good morning. We are having lovely sleeping weather (rain) here in NYC.

2 Likes

Good afternoon my love. we are windy but sunny here in London. lol x

3 Likes

Same here in Holland

1 Like

One of these days Iā€™d like to visit there, if it hasnā€™t been completely taken over by then.

1 Like

get your ass over here lol. we got witch shops too lol :wink:

2 Likes

That will be my first stop. :grin:

I donā€™t know about multiple Leviathans. One of my guardians introduced himself ā€œI am Leviathanā€ and demons speak as if it is singular him being the only one. Maybe he is the most infernal one? He feels very demonic and speaks the same language as Belial and the others. He feels completely androgynous but just chooses to speak in a male form or voice. He doesnā€™t speak much though.

He is very good with helping me deal with repressed emotions. He takes a snake form in ritual and I feel him wrap himself around my legs and his head raised up above me. He appears as a man in a black suit or a snake or octopus like creature. Sometimes a combination.When he appears in human form it seems like its awkward for him to walk.

12 Likes

@Sophia444 I wonder what else Leviathan is capable of doing.

5 Likes

Feeling wronged, I used or anyway tried to follow demonolatryā€™s Leviathan baneful operation; afterwards I read on the FB profile of a concerned person about how he had some mishaps. Recently I also thought, from a simbolic point of view, ā€œWhat if Leviathan refers to Kundalini?ā€ and found with Google confirmations, or at least others had this idea too.

1 Like

Leviathan and Behemoth are Tue two sea creatures. Leviathan is the daemon of the west, so in a banishing, or involing ritual, or even opening the elemental gate would be Leviathan

2 Likes

I use him in the west for all my workings I need to use the directions.

1 Like

Bump

Ah, thank you! So you had a positive experience with Leviathan?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to find the information I want in order to do preparatory immersion. I donā€™t even know what the old sea dragon can do, let alone what he is like. I truly do wish you the best though and Iā€™ll be following this thread like flies follow a truck transporting dead zebras. Serpent deities always seem to call me to themā€¦

2 Likes

He can pretty much do whatever tiamat can do. Destroy people, destroy limitations, manipulate, bindings, etc. Better yet, ask him. Heā€™s a smart lad.

7 Likes