The leviathan project

Is there room for October still? If not i’d like to join for november

Oh Shit! I didn’t even realize I was on the list for October… SWWEEEEETTT!!!

i might be able to do this either October or November if you can fit me in might be cool send me the info if you want and ill see if i can work my schedule

Xavier is an excellent teacher and has a wicked sense of humor. Be very, very excited.

I have an idea, since our communication and activity was very limited due to whatever circumstances, how about instead of creating a new group for each month we just add members eventually forming a community. It keeps it from being overwhelming since there’s a controlled influx of members

Who is Xavier? May be a dumbass question, but I have no clue who that is

Who is Xavier? May be a dumbass question, but I have no clue who that is[/quote]

Sorry, that would be S.V.E

I’m not sure if the October slot is full, but I know someone was talking about wanting a spot in the October group if it was available. If it is not, then they can take mine, as I honestly thought that the October group wasn’t available, and planned for November or later. So whoever still wants a spot, my place is free, as I really thought October was already taken up when I requested to join (why I thought that… not quite sure???). But I’m giving that spot up so that I don’t keep more prepared folks down, and to give someone else a chance to take it up.

So what is going on with this project. I haven’t got any info yet. Please send if it is still on.

Same

My apologies for the late delay however due to many simultaneous projects I am currently involved with I do not have the time to continue what I only hoped would be a great way for everyone on BALG to work “together” in establishing an off-site forum for those who actually do the work instead of just chat and posts.

Obviously allowing this project to be solely run by just one person is absurd and inane. where theres an EA there’s a Tim, so for me being alone and everyone expecting me to provide some alternate secret “tips and tricks” is seriously looking in the wrong place. My aim in this project was to allow those with many perspectives on the “main topics” of “becoming a living god” could post their various workable systems for others to employ, similar to EA’s newsletters but taking it a step further.

However, very little has been contributed by those involved, many believe that I somehow hold a key to that elusive secret way to either evoke an entity or to bring to completion a spell to kill off my next door neighbor simply because he/she was a “douche”(whatever that may mean.) This is far from any truth. Throughout my years working through the thelemic and Golden Dawn systems of magick, I learned quite simply through published works and practice practice and more practice. And to further my resolve I have been using with great success the many newsletters and the Mastering Evocation coursework to completion reaping what I can only describe as a complete “flipping” of my entire life, until my death(sounds dramatic and that is exactly what I mean).

I love all the people on BALG and the forum is fun, but keeping up household chores on a forum where very little if any activity is transpiring seems to be a waste of complete time(maybe I am wrong).

Currently I am editing my first book during the nights and working during the days so running an off-site page needs more attention than what I am able to provide at the moment. Try sifting through four Mead notebooks filled with spirit conversations and revelations, transcribing that and then further editing. Some spirits provide amazing information while others seem to just talk way too much about nothing pertaining to the evocation at all.

I will be posting an article on BALG of the more useful fire elementals I have personally evoked who can heal “emotional wounds”. A BALG member asked for it so I will give… Hopefully someone can try it out and see if my notes are similar to yours. I only post on the forum that which you may find useful in your workings.

Once again my apologies as it seems I have become Prometheus attempting to do more than what I can handle at this time.

I liked the idea if this project (even though I did not participate) sorry to see it go.

I’d like to join for September if theres room.I’m still having problems seeing the spirits

MustaKrackish… it’s October already my dude. Didn’t mean to make you sound stupid, but did you mean another month perhaps? I agree with SVE that it has to be a group effort, even though this requires more transparency on what is that exact plan of action. This means that everyone kinda has to air out what they want to do, and gather around teaching and learning based on these things.

I look forward to reading your article. Thanks for the effort and too bad the members of the first group were not more active. Good luck with your book!

If you read my comment it says September but since september’s group is already formed I’d like to join December.