The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia

Very good point

2 Likes

I like how self assured you are about your practice and your path. I wish I had that same degree of confidence. Sometimes I feel like I’m walking through the woods at night and I trip and stumble Abit and sometimes lose my way. I try to stay focused on moving onward, the only direction that matters to me.

I’m just getting to the point where I’m satisfied with my life and the things in it and I’m starting to extend myself to others to assist them.

I feel like guys like you and DK are way ahead of me. It’s great to be able to bounce ideas of you guys here on Balg. I’ve learned a great deal from my experience here.

2 Likes

Wait…didn’t they hand you the theater’s map at the front if the ride? I’d walk all the way back and ask for one, if I were you, my friend.

Mine was a blinded and I’m stumbling just like you :joy:

If there was one thing I would add that has helped me out a lot, it WAS that attitude of servitude, in a sense. I look to those spirits I work with and trust and ask them to help men do what’s best for my path.

It’s a partnership at that point.

I question. I complain. I don’t understand half the time, but I listen when my gut says it’s the right move. Even if I don’t want to do it. And at least a third of the time (or all of it right now), I don’t want to do it. But I can feel it’s right. So, I do it.

Maybe it will let me down someday and would if I don’t continue to question it, for that’s prime time for learning a lesson (again). But it hasn’t yet.

Further along…can’t make an accurate gauge of anything like that with two different maps, my friend…

Besides, nobody reads this far without enjoying it and learning a thing or two along the way…

3 Likes