The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia

Reconciliation aspect caught my attention… what do you know of one called Xeil? Pronounced Zile.

3 Likes

Actually that’s a new one on me. I’ve never heard of the spirit before. Wish I had more information to give you.

As far as reconciliation goes Prince Orobas is awesome at that, but there are several good Goetic spirits that specialize in that as well.

3 Likes

Enochian perhaps?

1 Like

I do this, too, and not just for Goetics. I pick the leader/coordinator and secure the others agreement to work with the others towards my goal.

Sometimes, I’ll pick up late in the ritual that another spirit wants to help. I mentally contact the others for the new arrangement, rather than evoke them again. Usually enough of their energy is still present to make it quick and painless.

6 Likes

Yes Ive used elemental spirits and Olympian planetary spirits with the this method as well.
Definitely an awesome way to keep a layered working focused and coherent.

6 Likes

Chapter 24

Correspondences of Goetic spirits

I’m going to give you the correspondences that I use with the Goetia. I’m certain there are probably a great deal of differences from one practioners to another. These are the correspondences I use when preparing for a working.

It is not necessary of course to have the proper candle color or proper incense to evoke a spirit successfully, yet I can report that having the right set of correspondences on your altar does seem to make it easier to establish a quality psychic connection to the spirit.

Rank

Kings: metal: Gold , color : yellow, planet: sun incense: frankincense

Princes: metal: tin , color: blue , planet : Jupiter , incense: cedar

Dukes: metal : copper, color: green, planet: Venus, incense: sandlewood

Marquis: metal: silver, color : violet, planet: moon , incense: jasmine

Earls: metal: silver or copper , color : red, planet: mars, incense: dragon’s blood

Knights: metal: lead, planet: Saturn, color: black , incense: myrrh

Presidents: metal: mercury, color: orange, planet: mercury, incense: storax

I usually adorn my altar with the corresponding card from my deck of the occult tarot because they have excellent illustrations of the individual spirits.

All these correspondences help get you in the right frame of mind and the right place mentally to have a solid evocation. For those of you who wish to experiment with using the appropriate colored altar cloths,. Incenses, ect I think you’ll be well rewarded for the extra effort.

Again I repeat it is not strictly necessary however. I’m just giving you my methods.

8 Likes

Chapter 25

The Marquis Marchosias - My personal Valkyrie

I noticed in my dreams several knights in a row a viscous looking dog that would keep other people at bay, or rather keep them at a safe distance rather. Then I had dreams of a long dark haired beautiful woman with full chainmail and steel cap helmet with a short sword and a wicked looking axe. In my dreams I saw her performing some kind of practice martial dance with her blade and her axe. She never was hostile or threatening to me.

It took abit of research and divination to discover that the Marquis Marchosias was reaching out to me. The divinations made it clear this spirit wanted to be evoked.

I made preparation to evoke her to find out what her intentions are for me. I researched her thoroughly and discovered she was an angel of the choir of dominations before her fall. Also I noted she had a desire to return to her choir after 1,200 years in Goetic hell purgatory.

Her office is to be a strong fighter and a guide who gives wise counsel and true answers.

The evocation went especially well. The first thing I noted was her energy was very much like that of Marquis Phenex. It felt very angelic. I went into a light trance and began to communicate with her. I discovered she was interested in watching over me and protecting me and giving me wise counsel. I asked what she wanted in exchange and she said " respect, and consideration". In essence she noticed me and decided I was worthy of helping and working with.

I felt very flattered. I agreed to her proposal and made her my chief of spiritual security/ body guard.

Since she’s been in my life I notice my intuition has sharpened tremendously regarding other people’s intentions for me. Like I get a warning sense when someone is trying to deceive me, take advantage of me, or has I’ll intentions for me"

I’ve also noticed my temple stays clean and spiritually sanitized much longer than before with her watchful presence.

She has been an excellent counsellor and a strong protector. Her greatest quality however is that she tells me how things are really, not just a spirit telling me what I wish to hear. For that I am very grateful.

I have no idea wether or not she will someday rejoin the angelic choir of dominations but she is certainly a deserving spirit in my book.

Hail Marquis Marchosias

14 Likes

Storax is benzoin right?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

Chapter 26

My rendition of a Goetic petition ritual.

I will now give you my version of how I perform a petition ceremony to ask a specific spirit for a blessing or change in accordance with my will. I use this when I do not think it requires a formal evocation. This is an excellent way to begin having a working relationship with a spirit as you can begin to under the modus and manner in which a specific spirit manifests. There are plenty of solid tutorials on the subject already but I wanted to put this out here. This is Goetic specific however could easily be tailored to be effective with other spirits of different classifications.

What you will need.

Two clean sheets of white paper, markers or pens, candle (votive or taper color specific see below), incense (specific, see below), annointing oil ( specific see below), a cigarette, a glass of wine or shot of liquor, a cookie or biscuit, athame or ritual knife, lesser key of Solomon.

Optional : tarot cards, pendulum, your cellphone or speaker.

1:. Clearly decide what you want to have or have happen. Write this on a separate piece of scrap Paper. Distill the desire to two or three sentences at most.

Example

"I wish to be hired by a company that will provide me suitable compensation and value my contributions. May this employment be suitable to me, all of this in a way none are harmed.

2:. Find a Spirit that is known for being able to manifest in the wish you have written.

Example

Prince Orobas is excellent at bestowing dignities, he is able to assist with dignities and can easily help promote me for suitable employment.

3: set up a mini altar or simply work on you existing altar. Face south preferably.

4: play the spirits enns in the background and chant along with it. Let it wrap around your mind allow your imagination to connect with the spirit.

5: trace out the spirits seal on one of the sheets of white paper using appropriate colored ink for the spirit you selected. Refer to chapter 24 for appropriate correspondences.

Example Prince Orobas can be represented best with the color blue, so use blue marker or ink. ( or black ink if you cannot access the appropriate color)

6: take your candle of the appropriate color ( or white if you’re in a pinch) and using your athame or ritual knife carve the spirits name on the side of the candle, if space allows also carve “grant my wish”

7:. Take the appropriate annointing oil ( example im this case I’d use cedar oil, but you can use any annointing oil you desire) as pour a few drops onto your palms. Rub your palms together vigorously for 10-15 seconds and concentrate on the image of your hands glowing with white light and power. Rub the oil from your hands all over the candle and say “I annoint this candle and as it burns my wish will be made manifest”.

8: place your seal face up on your altar and place the candle in a holder directly centered on your seal. Light a piece of incense.

( Example, I’d be again using cedar, but use what you’ve got)
Continue playing and chanting your enns, know the spirit is watching and listening, you have it’s rapt attention at this point.

9:. Using the appropriate colored in write out your petition on the other piece of paper in the appropriate ink.

Example (" I Mike B do ask that the great Prince Orobas grant my wish.
I wish that I find suitable employment that duly compensates e properly and values my contribution, all in away that none are harmed
Please manifest this wish for me immediately and please communicate a sign that you have heard me mighty Prince Orobas
Gratitude and thanks, Mike B")

Optional" draw a single drop of blood and smear it on the spirits seal.

10:. Take the petition and stand before the candle and seal. Read it aloud to the spirit. Imagine strongly that your wish has been granted. Know that spirit you have selected is powerful and able to bend time and space to grant your wish. Know that granting your wish is pleasing for the spirit as it has the opportunity to flex it’s might in your world.
Example ( I see myself working in an office or in the field of employment I desire)

11:. Place a cigarette, a glass of wine or shot of liquor and a biscuit out for the spirit next to its seal. Thank the spirit.

12:. Allow the candle to burn out. Take the petition and the spirits seal that is under the candle and burn them knowing as they burn it will go to the spirit world and the spirit will certainly recieve it. Dispose of the offerings in your garden or toilet.

13: watch your dreams and daily life in the following days for a sign from the spirit regarding it’s intentions to manifest your wish. You may also perform a divination using a pendulum or tarot cards or perhaps runes or what have you to communicate with the spirit.

14: after your wish manifests go on balg and write a thank you public praise post for your spirit and or burn a candle in thier honor with a piece of incense and a cigarette.

This completes the ceremony. I wish that it leads you to success and happiness.

:horse::horse::horse:

17 Likes

Chapter 27

Lifestyles of the almost rich and not exactly famous…

I want to write a little bit about what success is to me. Everyone’s values are a little bit different but we share alot I’m common with eachother, the differences are in at points of emphasis we place on different values.

Wealth and Fame

Let’s keep it real, who doesn’t want to be rich and famous and live a high powered awesome life with kick ass toys, to enjoy the best women or men, to be known and loved for your contribution or what you bring to the table.

We can’t all be Tom Cruise or Jonathan Davis (rockstar from Korn), it just isn’t going to happen. How can we maximize our personal rockstar potential? How can we bring a little movie star ambience into our lives…with magick that’s how.

With the help of Prince Orobas over the course of a year I’ve been able to dramatically change my life and make it much more livable and pleasurable to be me. This change began with my work with Marquis Phenex and continued by restoring my my pact with Prince Orobas and renewing our purpose.

A wise man said “stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”

What would you do if you were rich beyond dreams? What would your life be like? What kinds of things would occupy your time?

For me it’s all about doing me. I want to do what I want to do (within reason). I personally don’t give a rats ass about money. Money is a vehicle to experience certain things and situations to me. It’s the experience that I want to have that actually had value to me, not the dollar amount attached to it. This is how I live life mostly on my terms. I am not a millionaire but…I live like I am one.

Let me explain. I want to get up in the morning and drink coffee with my spirits and review my messages from the forum and write my responses to the communications I’ve received. This brings me happiness. I include as much happiness in my day as I can, that’s the big secret.:grinning::+1:

Now if I FEEL like working I want to do what I enjoy. Jewelry making and sales is my business and I m semi retired at 41. I make the pieces I want to make and do special orders for my wealthy clientele. That satisfies me tremendously. I earn a handsome profit on this and enjoy the work itself.

I want to take a nap after lunch with my pets, my sweet cats and then have a coffee and wake up again.

Perhaps now I’ll get some excercise by taking a walk in nature. I watch the seasons change in my tropical paradise and see the tides of nature in flux and reflux.

In the afternoon I have many of my foster mom’s friends come for tarot readings, spirit communion sessions and general consultations. I feel like a court magician for a powerful, wealthy group of matrons. Sometimes we joke I’m like the witch of endor.

I wrap up the evenings spending quality time with my hot girlfriend and my cats. It’s great.

I go out and party once every couple weeks with my friends and that’s enough for me. My life is full, full of things I enjoy.

Tomorrow I’ll get up and do it all over again.

Live your dreams. I’m fortunate that Prince Orobas has enabled me to do this. Find your dream and live it. You don’t need a million dollars to live like you already are a millionaire. That to me is all about what it means to become a living God.

17 Likes

What do you do with these two things exactly? You didn’t mention.

1 Like

Thank you for asking that clarification question. I was remiss not to be more specific.

With your athame you carve the spirits name and the desire. See step 6.

With your lesser key of Solomon you’ll be selecting a spirit that has dominion over your wish. Step 2 ( I should have said use your key of sol for this you’re right.).

4 Likes

Chapter 28

Bringing a spirit to visible appearance - structuring.

There’s been quite abit written on this subject already, I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

Can you bring a spirit to visible appearance. Yes, you can and if you pull it off it will stun you and take your breath away. That’s the criteria for being able to say you’ve actually done it. When it happens it’s like a lightning bolt right through your very soul. Nothing is the same after that. You’ve seen the elephant, it can be done.

I’ve tried this dozens of times and been truly successful about 4-5 times.

For me the sun, the moon and planets must be in proper alignment it seems, :joy: that’s a joke I’m not being serious. I will say some days I can do it, some days I can’t. It really feels like the spirit has to be in the mood too but that could just be a subjective observation on my part. Don’t take that bit as gospel.

How did I do this. By accident the first time.

I was practicing clairvoyance with Prince Orobas, I was staring into the candles flame in a state of trance and I imagined a small black toy horse standing in my candle flame. I was experimenting with structuring also. “Come forth prince Orobas I wish to see you”. Nothing happened. I kept imagining the black horse until I could see it’s outline in my candles flame. Then something I will never forget happened. The little toy horse sprang to life and jumped up kicking it’s front legs high into air.
download (1)

I said “holy shit!” My jaw opened wide and I covered my mouth in shock. I turned away immediately and looked back expecting, almost demanding that this was a hallucination. NO! It was still there! Prince Orobas was charging back and forth rearing up and finally knelt down and settled. Then after 5-6 seconds the entire spectacle was over, it had finished.

I was dumbfounded and flabbergasted. I thought I had simply lost my mind. However, I saw what I saw and there was no unseeing it.

I was able to duplicate this feat on a few other occasions using the same method.

To do this obviously you evoke your spirit and tell it your intention. Then simply put you build a structure, a vehicle for the spirit to inhabit in your imagination. You hold this image strongly like your gripping the steering wheel of a car. Hold it, hold it, hold it. See it clearly, hold it, now let go of it with your mind just like you took your hands off the wheel of the car for a moment. Observe the image now passively. It will spring to life all on its own. The spirit will inhabit that vehicle you created until the matrix holding that vehicle together " disintegrates or evaporates" as it were.

This is actually not that hard to do.

I personally don’t see the need to perform this little miracle often, unless I’m just showing off for myself. To run a standard evocation that gets results this frankly isn’t necessary. I do suggest you try it until you get it right just to show yourself it can be done and you can do it.

Prince Orobas kind of walked me through how to do this the first time and subsequently I’ve been able to do it a few times on my own.

I personally believe that our physical eyes don’t always tell us truly what we’re really seeing. Spirits are probably able to manifest to visible appearance on thier own terms if they’re so inclined. My thoughts are they seem to like animal shapes when they do manifest this way. We may not even be able to tell the difference between what is a spirit taking a specific shape and what’s not. Hard to say really.

It seems they can possess living beings, they can possess animals, they can inhabit structures made by our imaginations, spirits it seems have a variety of options of manifestation at thier discretion.

I think it depends on the spirits in question too. Angels especially seem to have great latitude with how they manifest to our eyes. The Goetic class also seem to have strong visual manifestation potential also.

I should add that my preferred method of “seeing” a spirit at this point is to allow the spirit to show me itself in my imagination directly mind to mind during evocation. This I feel is the most authentic way to see a spirit the way it wants to show itself to you, not by an artificial structure that it is asked to inhabit. That’s my feeling anyway.

Lastly I’ll say from personal experience there is quite abit of difference between how the lesser key of Solomon says they will appear and how they actually show themselves to me. Sometimes its a similar shape, sometimes it’s not.

13 Likes

I’ve used a similar method on accident. I sent energy into my area and allowed them.to pull from it as they needed. Absolutely left me exhausted at the time. It was this scenario that caused me to start to use an evocation triangle, actually. Concentrating the energies is much more efficient.

Completely agree. If they’re in the area and you can feel them accept, reject, negotiate, and communicate, the rest is usually overkill. Sometimes, they seem to want to test this and I refer to this as them wanting to make me work for it. It’s good to do every so often. It’s also notable when they choose to do it on their own.

I find this interesting. I normally don’t see them as animal shapes. I also don’t pay attention to descriptions from books, so this could be why. I know that some get benefits from the symbolism, but my interactions are usually really focussed and more often that not, they came to me, so I’m more focused on that and the other aspects/correspondences will have to wait.

Another great post, Mike.

5 Likes

Chapter 29

The Grand Duke Agares - A spirit who tested my authority…

If you’re going to evoke the spirits of the Goetia you better KNOW they are not fluffy love bunnies or your bro, or your bff❤️. These are ancient intelligences that have the capacity to cause serious harm. They can be wild and chaotic. They can test you without warning and you better be prepared. I’m not saying this to scare you I’m saying this because it’s true.

In the story I’m about to share with you I could have gotten in serious trouble if I was caught flat footed. I like to think I run a tight ship with my work. I hope you do too,for your own sake.

The Grand Duke Agares

It was a mid summer morning and I was in the throws of a frustrating, passionate on and off again romance with my gf. We had separated again and this was not in accordance with my Will. I decided to call Duke Agares to return a runaway.

The evocation began as expected. When I’m trance I saw not a person or animal but a landscape…this was interesting. I saw a swampy littoral coastal area connected to the sea. The daylight darkened and storm clouds rolled in off the sea. Soon the landscape was plunged into darkness and chaos with gale winds buffeting the dunes and lightning cresting the skies. It was sinister, it was violent.

I felt waves of icy power directed at me from the triangle it was reaching out to touch me. It stopped on my circle and then did something very strange. It circled around my circle to get at me from behind… looking for a break in my circle. Nope! Not happening! I took up my wand and pointed it at the spirit and said “No, duke Agares you will return to triangle and be seated”. It hesitated. I repeated my command but louder and with more authority. It went back to the triangle. I gave it it’s charge and license to depart. Jesus Christ though… whoah. :open_mouth:

Two weeks passed and my gf hadn’t returned so the evocation was not a success.

A few weeks later an order mate of mine did a working with Agares and reported the same kind of test of wills with him. This is crazy because I hadn’t told him what happened with me, this was upg turning into spg.

Now as of the writing of this a week ago another order mate evoked him and had terrible, sinister, violent dreams of being eaten by a crocodile :crocodile:.

I’m not downing Duke Agares or talking bad about him. I think he’s fantastic ( when he decides to be cooperative) but this story will show you a spirit can test you with or without provocation at any time. You better be ready for that.

11 Likes

My dear Brother.
This work is, you know it, fantastic.
Your testimonial so precious and inspiring.
You’re a master magician, Mike.
Thank you for your generosity.

6 Likes

Chapter 30

Getting played or ignored by a spirit

We’ve basically all been played before it seems like. This chapter goes into the reasons this happens and what to do about it. We’re also going to talk about establishing your method of practice with training a spirit.

If you are just beginning your journey in magick and evocation you’ve probably had it happen where you followed all the instructions correctly, did everything how you were supposed to and nothing happened. The spirit didn’t show up. ( This is distinguished from the spirit did show up the magician just wasn’t aware of it)

Sometimes it happens during the beginning phase of growth the spirits slams the door in the face of the magician.
“We don’t know you, we don’t care what you want”

Yep. It does happen.

The magician can do a few things about this.

1. Have another magician familiar with the spirit perform an introductory ritual to introduce him to the spirit.

2. Try again : wait a couple of weeks and try it again.

3. Select a different spirit to work with.

The introductory ritual works wonders for fixing this problem. Cold calling spirits can take quite abit of effort. Even myself during the 72 challenge had some problems with a few spirits. Haures rejected me twice , duke Murmur once.
To handle this I just waiting a few weeks and tried again until I was successful.

Getting played by a spirit

Here is a story about getting played. I had evoked duchess Gremory to assist in something and I offered her gifts up front in gratitude for her assistance.

Well that’s nice but Duchess Gremory didn’t agree to anything. So basically she took my gifts and left and that was that. I got spun and played. That happens sometimes. Don’t get mad or get an attitude that will just make it worse. We teach other beings, people and spirits how to treat us. The failure in the situation was mine really. What did I learn. I work with Duchess Gremory on a COD basis now.

Personally I only give gifts to spirits that earn them. SOME spirits I work with frequently and are good deliverers I will pay upfront.

So what to do about duchess Gremory. Nothing, you take it and smile. Wait awhile and call her again, do not bring up what happened. Give her a new task. Tell her you’ll reward her for her assistance.

This time she delivered like a champ and got her reward.

What happened? First time duchess Gremory didn’t know me, it was a cold call. She decided she didn’t want to help but thanks for the free gifts lol. The second time…she did know me, she did know that I will reward her, so she delivered and claimed her prize.

So we teach spirits how to treat us. What matters is consistency in how we work. You will learn how the spirit works and it will know you too.

Here’s another example when I first began working with Duke Dantalion he didn’t like me much. It was real clear. He was icy, cold, and resentful that I had called him. How did I handle this. Patiently, and with respect and kindness. It took about four sessions with him to get him to trust me and begin to open up. He learned that I do respect him and that I won’t abuse him. Now we have an excellent working relationship.

So patience and a friendly attitude go a long way.
Here’s my theory about the problem. ALOT of magicians treat the spirits poorly. So many that the spirits are defensive at first. Not all and not always but I certainly encountered some resistance from some spirits during the 72 challenge.

You gotta remember with Evocation your basically saying " hello my friend, I need your help with x". Being polite and having a friendly , yet authoritive attitude is crucial.

Another solution

You can reward a spirit advance for a service it has yet to do for you if you work with them frequently. I do this with several spirits that I’ve learned I can I trust over time. This saves you time and energy from having to re evoke them after the work is done to pay them.

The way I practice Im not necessarily focused on today’s project or working I’m thinking about four projects ahead. I’m trying to build a friendship with the spirit that will last the test of time. Let me ask you, do you bend over backwards to help a stranger who needs your help, or a friend who you know and like? It’s obvious who you’ll favor.

So if you’re new and not experiencing the success that other magicians are just be patient and friendly with the spirits and you’ll win them over with time.

9 Likes

Chapter 31

The Benevolent King Vine

It was a late spring night when I decided to work with King Vine. It was the witching hour and and I was working outdoors. I enjoyed the feel of the cool breeze in the moonlit night. When I work outdoors I don’t work with tools. I could sense the presence of nature spirits gathering at periphery of my circle, very curious they were.

The evocation commenced I wished to call forth the Great King Vine.

download (2)

He came into my mind looking like a blue skinned Jesus Christ but dressed in an Eastern royal garb of some sort. His eyes were benevolent and watchful. His features leonine. I explained I wanted to perform several workings in quick succession for different goals and that I wished for him to imbue my magick with extra oomph. I also asked him to teach me some of the finer points of the art.

He listened intently and nodded his head up and down. He stroked his beard and mustache as I spoke.

When I was finished he asked “is that all?” I nodded yes. He said “I think I’ll help you”

I thanked him and presented him with red wine and fruits and tobacco in appreciation. I gave license to depart.

My subsequent workings were off the chain!!! Everything I touched magickally was a success. New techniques came to me easily.

King Vine is an underated powerhouse. I highly recommend working with him.

13 Likes

Why’d he say “I think I’ll help you.”? Instead of just saying “I’ll help you.?

1 Like