The Kabbalah, The Sefirot, The emanations of God and the true meaning behind the 7 spirits of God found in the book of Revelation

So I used to be a devout Christian, attending church every Sunday and doing my daily bible reading and prayer like a good little Christian soldier.

Then after a bunch of conspiracy information came out (some of it true - some of it not) I started to question everything (including my religion)

This video truly opened my eyes -

I started researching (exhaustingly) and have found that EVERYTHING in the Bible (and the Quran and every religious book for that matter) are all mysticism and esoteric knowledge.

The 7 spirits of God in the book of Revelation are the 7 chakras (energy centres) the 4 living creatures are the 4 elements - earth, water, fire and wind

Solomons temple is an allegory for the human soul and the winding staircase which reaches the right chamber where there is a door to the middle chamber is the kundalini serpent energy winding up the 33 vertebrae to the right hemesphere of the brain and the door to the middle chamber is the Thalamus which is where the pineal is activated giving us the third eye (the all seeing eye of God).

EVERYTHING in those literatures are allegory and should never be taken literally.

I’m sure some of you more experienced members already know this but I just wanted to bring it up for discussion to see if I can learn something new from you guys because researching on my own right now is exhausting and I would love to talk to someone about all this.

Plus there is so much more I would love to talk about.

I was born with a familiar spirit inside of me who has been communicating with me through dreams and has taught me how to interpret them. I have descended from a Romani gypsy bloodline on my fathers side of the family and have seen future events before they have even happened.

Please if anyone has anything noetic to share to this discussion then feel free

7 Likes

Welcome @Serpent2.0 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi Darkest Knight. Trust me when I say this that I tried my best to find the introduction forum in order to introduce myself beforehand but to no avail as I am a returning member so please accept my apology.

Welcome to the forum!

I am Luciferian now, but I spent a year in seminary studying Gnosticism and Kabbalah. Revelations is indeed a Kabbalistic text not to be taken literally, but I wouldn’t say the entire bible is symbolic. (Look at Kings or Numbers, for example.)

Continue to question it all!

1 Like

Oh really thanks for the reply. So there are some literary aspects to consider.

Is it true that Christianity was set up by the Roman Emperor Constantine in order to abolish paganism and unify everyone under one religion - while he himself continued to worship the sun?

Edit: Oh yeah and I am also Luciferian now :blush:

1 Like

Yes, he convened the Council of Nicea, creating the biblical canon and thereby suppressing the more mystical books that would have given more power to the people and less power to the church.

The whole church is a farce, nothing more than a control mechanism.

Wow! It’s astonishing! I was a Christian for 10 years. I poured my heart and soul into it trying to please my father God lol.

What about the Jewish Kabbalah, Pentateuch and everything else relating and pertaining to it? Did the Jews steal everything off the Egyptians? Or did they just evolve it?

There are seven evil emanations of God as well. Only five are known which are Ashmedai, Kafkefoni, Taninniver, Sammael and Lilith.

Zen

1 Like

I literally just watched a video on that earlier how weird :confused:

Read Autobiography of a Yogi, and The Yoga of Jesus, as well as The second coming of Christ, the ressurection of the christ within you.

These are all books by Paramahansa Yogananda

He also wrote an esoteric take on the Bhagavad-Gita :

God talks with Arjuna

Search him on Amazon: Paramahansa Yogananda

There is a old book called The Bible Code, which tried to make sense of hidden meanings and phrases in the Bible.
Look at the name of God for example, and that the letters to name him came from a chapter in Exodus. Same with Psalms for summoning Shem angels.
A lot of hidden things in there.

I honestly don’t know where the Kabbalah originated, but it’s known as ancient Jewish mysticism.

There are basically two versions, the other one being a more simplified version that magicians use. I HIGHLY recommend it’s study to empower your magick.

1 Like

Oh absolutely and I think the 2 versions you’re refering to are the Lurianic and the Cordorverian. At the moment I’m right at the beginning studying the sefirot (tree of life) and the 10 emanations of “God”.

It’s amazing to discover that the very first and original emanation - the “ein sof” - is actually feminine and the number 0, which is the shape of a woman’s uterus. Basically no-thing is still a thing. “God” was nothing before he/she/it decided to become some-thing. And we are him/her/it. We’re just an emanation of God and magick is our birth right. This video explains a lot -

As you can see I’m a big fan of Eric Dubay’s work :blush:

I highly recommend John St Julien, Bill Donahue and Ray Hagins.

https://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

obviously not everything everyone says should be automatically digested. I tend to chew the meat and spit out the bones. But there is a LOT of good shit in there. Check it out :metal:

1 Like

I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks for that!

Coincidences always indicate a person is on the right path. I would explore them more.

Zen

1 Like

Those aren’t terms I’m familiar with. I learned my magical Kabbalah from Grady McMurtry, who was the head of the OTO. I lived with him for a brief time in the 80s. The other I learned from my family who are Khazarian “Jews” (long story if you don’t know what I mean by that.

Keep in mind there is a LOT of misinformation on this topic on YT. I would say the best place to learn the old Kabbalah is The Zohar, while the magickal Kabbalah is, IMO, best explained by Dion Fortune’s Mystical Kabbalah.

1 Like

I see. Well I’m still a beginner so I’ll take your word for it. Obviously the Zohar is written in mystical esoteric language so how would one find the best way to decode it in order to understand it’s meanings? Also that question points toward any esoteric language if you don’t mind my questioning please buddy?

I’ll definitely check out Dion Fortune and I’m absolutely intrigued about the “Khazarian Jews” so I’ll definitely be researching that as well :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way thanks guys for contributing to this conversation. I feel like I’m only getting smarter when people interact in discourse

The Zohar is written in Hebrew, but I’m sure there are English translations, as well. But I would only recommend getting into that if you’re REALLY interested in it. Without a guide (which I am not), it will be difficult to understand, let alone get through!

Again, if magic is your interest, I would start with Fortune’s book.

Briefly, Khazarians was a group of very warlike people who came from that area in Eastern Europe (Khazaria). They converted to Judaism long ago, were thrown out of Khazaria and several countries after that on their way to occupying Israel and claiming that they were Semitic Jews (they are not). They actually trace their line back to Cain. One of the Khazarian families is the Bauers, who later became the Rothschilds. My grandmother was of this family. So, I come with a lot of baggage, both genetically and magickally. But unlike some in the family, I don’t claim to be better than other people.

(Just FYI, I’m female.) :wink:

Oh right sorry lovely I had no idea lol. Well thanks for helping me out with the advice and recommendations.

That’s absolutely fascinating about everything you just shared!

Yes magick is my interest but more than anything in the world my ultimate goal is TRUTH! I have to find answers to everything. Even if that creates more questions it just gets me excited to find more answers.

But yes magick is certainly on my list of interests so I will be checking out Fortune’s book :wink:

1 Like