The importance of soul travel evocation and working with all entities/paths

This is my talk to Mike the Holy Angel which I have transcribed as well as turned into a video So you can enjoy both . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukn6MBp_Rc

Also over the years I’ve accumulated quite some hours of voice message content which I will now sift through transcribing the best stuff for you hi guys hopefully you will like it.

No, you see, my friend. As I mean, I don’t claim to know it all at all. And I don’t claim that I am God right now. Well, no, actually, we can say we are definitely God, but we need to realize that we are God.

But you see, it’s not about what I want or what I don’t want, but from the point of view of what is this? What do you call it? Consciousness, spirit, soul? You call it whatever. Eternal is you. Actually, not just you, the mind, but whatever is there – you. The eternal one always wants to achieve, to realize. The soul wants to realize that it is God, to become aware that it is God. Soul Loves Only God.

Well, to be honest, right now, the soul is in God, and God is in the soul. And it’s nothing else but light and sound music. So call it what you like in every culture.

I think if we dig deep enough, we will find that in the beginning was the word, and the word was God. And Sultanulaskar isma zam in Islam, in Judaism, in Christianity, in Sikhism, in Hinduism. Nada shabda bani kalma. So you’ve never been taught, you’ve never been shown the past, and now you want to say you have a different past? All souls have the same path to the same father or mother.

You can even call it Toya or Shun, although these are actually lower gods. My God. Mike, you holy angel. What do the holy angels do? They only praise God. What? Mike, holy angel, are you? They only worship God. They only reside in the oneness of God.

What do the holy masters do? What does Jesus do? He goes to his father. He lives with his father and is our father. Jesus said, “You are God,” and “you are gods,” and attend to the Father. The kingdom of heaven is within you. This is the path. Because without that power that’s creating everything right now, all the time, we would not be alive. We would be dead. It’s our life, our soul. This is the path. The path of all paths. The path of heaven and earth. The path of all nature. Even beyond nature.

The path of Alder. Even the spirits would be dead. The gods would be dead if there was no light and sound flowing. Mike, what is this? How can I explain? What is this? Unknowing of the path. But only I can come and show you. It’s not even me. I can only say it.

Close your eyes. Look at the darkness. Do the words Jyoti Niranjan, ankar rankar Sohang Sadnam. Focus on the darkness. There, in the darkness. Because we are always looking through the eyes. So our soul, our consciousness, whatever you want to call it, is real. You are whatever god is behind the eyes. Not because you have a different path. Somebody has a different path. Once we are all souls.

We all have the same God. Okay? We are all and we are all God. So don’t say “I don’t want to,” let me waste my human life. What do the masters say, Mike? I will show you. I will give you the books. I will show you the way. So that your poor mind, that yes, actually the mind wants to stay here. Wants to find excuses. I don’t need to realize, I’ll just live here. Maybe do a little bit of magic instead of being fully divine. Fully glorious. Indeed. What? I am fully glorious. I will sit here. No. Still, you will face difficulties. Still, you will stick to it. Still, you will age. Still, every one of us will age. Then we will do more work. And hopefully, by the spirit, by the powers, we will learn to control sickness, death.

We become invulnerable. We will become eternally young, invulnerable, glorious, and shining. God relies, but at the same time on this plane, at the same time worshipping the gods, at the same time doing all the part. What do you think? Oya and Oshun. And this Yoruba something is your path only? No, it’s also my path. I love Oshun because I know how good she feels. In fact, Oshun feels very good. Ladylock from the Kingdoms of Lemi Quieting feels very good. Dear blesser for the book feels very good. Ezulifereda feels very good. Fucking so it’s not about and not only this, listen, you must awaken.

You must expand yourself with such urgency. You must awaken. Widen your eyes and Siddha and say, "Look. Look at all these gods. The creator of the whole world, all worlds, is inside of me. I am inside of him. All the gods are inside of me. The entire cosmos inside. Sure, I’ve corrected the grammatical errors and added paragraphs for better readability:

All the cosmos universe. Okay? I’m not just talking like some moron with this accent. I’m just saying you must see, this is the path to calling all the gods. We try to call all the gods. We try to practice all the spirituality. We try to practice all the forms of divination. We try everything. And even though it’s too much for one life, it’s too much. But our attitude, mother.

Is we try and try and try again. Just because I’m born a Christian does not mean that it’s not Oshun for me. Just because I’m born in Lithuania does not mean it’s only Lithuanian gods for me. Just because I’m not African, not Jamaican, does not mean I’m not going to do what you also do. Because all the gods want to be called, then they appear. Because you called them from your mouth. They have come from your mouth. Do they live?

Awaken to the truth whereby you should be the Lord of all the universe. Awaken to the truth, to the grasp that if you now call forth the spirits, you should possess the sky and the earth, you should walk on water, you should not burn in the fire. You should live forever and touch the stars.

It is so difficult, it so appears, but by the power of these spirits, whatever hermetic, African, and whatever, but you can find and get the power and this is what it is. And that is not to say that it will be easy. If you want to be simple, you can be simple and not only that, but you’ll probably be simple anyway and you’ll probably die anyway. And I’ll probably die anyway and we’ll probably sicken and age anyway.

So instead of saying that it is enough, we should be saying for fuck’s sake, I will do whatever I can do. Now, if you feel it’s not for you, if you feel you are not ready, if you feel it’s not your path, then it’s the mind. Not even you, let’s call it the mind because the mind, it gets fucked up and it likes to say what it likes to say. Of course, my mind likes to say this, but the difference is that if my mind likes to say this and you do this all of these.

Then you suddenly become the Lord but if not, you become Zarandonga who likes to limit himself or some other guy who likes to limit himself but to all upon the path I always say thou practice all the paths. It’s all within you. Thou art the path, my son. Awaken, awaken. There is no other path but all the paths. There are no other gods but all the gods. There are no other practices but all the practices.

But because it is too difficult to do everything right now then we must choose and see what is the biggest but we cannot say O Thou soul, O Thou God inside. O thou light and sound eternal that giveth me life thou art not the biggest, thou art some such fuckery dickery and do not require thee. I by traditional religion shall attain alone.

But God said no sin against the Holy Ghost can never be forgiven. But what is the sin against the Holy Ghost? It is because and it is when we do not close the eyes and the music divine emanating from the darkness. We do not hear, we do not see the light. That is the sin against the Holy Spirit. And without that light, you will never be pulled out of your karmas. You will keep reincarnating for Aeons once again until you get the human life. It could take thousands of years.

You will be gone, and you will be changing. Mike will be gone, and you will suffer. We will suffer endlessly. And that is why they said, through Jesus, you will find the way. But not through Jesus alone, but by the masters. Such like Jesus awaken, my friend. Magic is good. There are many things, many bullshit, simple visualizations that people do. For example, Dagam said oh, I like to make up mantras for something emotional stuff I focus on blah blah blah. I said don’t do it, but do his words. Soul travel. Try to attain the Lord, summon the Gods.

Practice evocation to physical appearance. Practice soul travel. This is the path. This has always been the path. Why is it the path? Because I have decided it to be the path. No, it is the path because it is just that good. Because there is nothing that can replace God realization. There is nothing that can replace full evocation. There is nothing that can replace good energy work that awakens the power. There is nothing that can even replace African religious traditions.

Although inside of them still you see and do the work, still you do evocation. Still you do soul travel inside of every religion you do evocation and you do soul travel and there is no religion from shamanism from every culture where soul travel was not done and where gods were not called and are the two basics thou shalt call the god and thou shalt travel to the god and become your god.

So we read night, night. Well, if you don’t roll travel, it would be night night.

But first, you should tell me the names so I could call them. ghost. Okay, good. See? Good. This is like voodoo. Okay, good. This is good. Catch them, use them. Good.

Okay, look, you see, you know all is then don’t break away from all of that what I’m saying. Do that also. Because the same soul travel helps you with the same thing. Awaken. Awaken to the awareness you have, that entire universes of Gods are there for me. Trillions of Gods are there for me. I shall call them all, become all of them. And they will reside within me. For all the gods reside within me anyway. So I will make it through shadow mage.

So if you say we have the divine within us, but you will not soul travel to that level. It’s the same as saying, “Oh, don’t worry, I’m God. I just never do that.” It’s the same as any kind of hillbilly, drunken, hillbilly junkie saying, “Oh, I’m God.” You know, I saw how in Nairobi they eat the or they drink the or they smell the gas or whatever. They can talk all day. How they are. God means nothing. How they actually still source.

So what was the difference between Catholicism and something else? For example, only that Jesus actually realized only that he traveled in his soul body and he went to the Father. So Jesus realized some other prophets are great. That’s why evocation. It’s, but does not mean that you can skip it. Soul travel and evocation are the two hands, two legs, two eyes, whatever you want to call it. You want to pluck out one eye? One hand? Cut off one hand? No? Okay.

You want to cut off one ball and live with one ball? No. One spirit is also good, but which one spirit is it? Anchidorat from kingdoms of lame who can give you all the power and the knowledge of the gods and the tools of the gods. Is it a god relies master who can all travel you and make you aware that you are god. That makes all the difference.

Nature spirits, law dupes, spirits of the dead, everything is very good. Spirits of the dead can never make you realize that you are God. But for example, I descend Master, who’s supposed to be god realized but should be also a master of darkness, is a whole other level. So not only we become ascended masters, we should become descended masters. Plus we should summon all the gods and try to get their power. Plus we should become also obi a man and anything else you can imagine. This is man. This is man. Hugh man.

Okay. Whereby all the spirits will obey the magician. The magician stands as God, for he has created the spirit whereby all the pantheons and all religions and all the gods will rise. But man, in his foolishness, decides. So you see, you’re doing well. Now add a little bit, add full soul travel, add full god realization. Nobody is saying right now, it will happen right now. It has not happened to me, but it is achievable and it is repeatable. And you will learn to do it on demand. And that’s what we want to do.

I’m not saying I have all of this. No. I am saying I know a little bit about the path, on the path, the big path. I have seen some little parts that I have to do. For example, soul travel, evocation, good energy work that has particular exercises that lead to particular power which, lo and behold, develop all your other powers so they cannot be skipped. Our car needs four wheels for some reason. A plane needs two wings for some reason.

Okay, so you are right. But doesn’t mean that you will sit here and decide. I will take less. You can decide and in so doing you will block yourself. Instead of that, you could be a god-realized being, obi a man. You will be some kind of tribal obi a man like those other obi a man. You could be a saint, a prophet, a devil, a god of evil or a god of light and in fact, all of these. But instead of that, you would like to be something less.

Well, I wouldn’t even blame you. I wouldn’t even blame me. Maybe I would blame me because I would be angry if I did not get okay, this is a lot to get. Therefore, I calculate every day I sit down or I lay down and I calculate, okay? This is a spirit from kingdoms of lame, okay? For all power and kidorat, okay? This is Anuas from the necromancer for immortality, okay? This is a spirit from Fans Barton for immortality, okay?

This is a spirit for omnipotence etlios from the book of I will give you all of this and I’ll give you all of this. So you too, could do it. And you may not do it. You may not achieve it. I may not even achieve it. But at least you will know. You will know about it. That much my purpose will be fulfilled. And for talking for one spirit again, It’s vastly different. One spirit could be Hanuman from Hinduism, where you call him and he materializes in physical form and gives you any power. You could become immortal. You could fly in the air. You could become invisible. You could walk on water. Probably something that’s nowhere even close to Obia.

There are some differences on these paths. And that’s okay. What is there in Obia is good. What is there in Hinduism is good. What is there everywhere is good. That’s why we should pick out the most powerful beings, just to make sure that even if we do shit, even if we fail, we still call them. Do you see the pain I feel in my chest? Burning? Not to mention the question. I tell you right now. Yes, there is pain, there is sickness, there is hardship. You know this. It’s not even a question. “Oh, I don’t want to do it,” or “I will do it later.” “I’m not ready.” “I do a different part, you do a different part?” No, we do, because we do, okay?

Everybody sleeps, everybody eats, everybody breathes. Until they don’t. If they learn how to do. But until we do, we do what we do. Okay? So simple. Man does not decide. “I chose not to breathe,” okay? No, you go and you prepare. Maybe then you stop breathing.

So, call it again, that evocation, divination, soul travel, are all the paths. You, now you’re saying you do your stuff in a dream? Awaken with power? Yes. Now you are talking my language. And guess what? Yes. That’s what I would tell you to do. I would even tell you to do. If you get a lucid dream, you should repeat awareness now. And by that command, you get more awareness. By getting more awareness you dissolve a dream, you turn it into outer body, you turn it into an even more real experience. If you can awaken with tactile power, that is all that is needed. But then if you can, that’s in fact all I want to do, always. All I want to do as well. I completely agree with you. Now the question is, again, who are you going to call in the dream? And the answer is yes. You will call Enkidorat from Kingdoms of Lamb to get all the powers and the tools of the gods. Yes. You will call Etliosh from the Book of Azazel. Yes. You will call Mazirah the Mystic Shade from the Megsharan Kabbal. Why? Because I’m speaking out. I’m trying to find the most powerful beings in existence. And because they are so powerful. Because Vetlios raises your power to omnipotence. Because Mazira the Mystic Shade has power over all energy, magical energy. Because Ankidorat has all the knowledge power of the gods. Because that is why we cannot skip it. So yes to Obia, yes to African traditional religion, yes to Catholicism, yes to Jesus, yes to angels, yes to Satan, yes to demons. None of these things can be skipped. Yes to Metatron, yes to Raziel. None of these things can be skipped. Blessed are those who embrace the whole path. Blessed are those who strive to be the Father to the fullest. What the hell else can be said?

We must strive. Even if we get 1%, even if we get one Ankidorat alone, that will be very good. There is a level of realization. For example, in India, we have, not even in India, in the human body, but in India, they discovered the occult powers. Lahima, Mahima, Anima, Garima, all this. How to become infinitely small, how to become infinitely big, how to become immortal, how to fulfill any wish, how to all of this. So awaken. Awaken to the truth. But you are good. Now you are talking good. But please do not skip. If it could be skipped, if I could tell you one is enough. Well, in one way you could say I am saying you will achieve. But that spirit has to be so powerful.

Ankidorat, all of these, and still we need them all. Because if one gives you omnipotence, another gives you powers of the gods. All these is somehow connected and gives you more power. So for you, yes, you must strive. I must strive. The real truth is old age, sickness, and death. Just yesterday I finished listening to one short biography of the Buddha. Okay, Gautama. And you better believe me. It is as true now as it was to him. There’s a sick man. There’s an old man. There’s a dead man. That’s all he said. “I will go.” And he went. He got out of body. Hopefully he got realized. Or at least he tried by meditation to have the stem state of consciousness which we begin by meditation by the names Jyoti Niranja, Onkar, Rankar, Sohang, Sadnam. Oh, Mayor. So we must strive to do all parts from all paths. We must strive to pick the strongest things. We must strive to attain the strongest things. But more importantly, don’t even think that this Godhood is not to be attained or something far away or somewhere far away it It’s vastly different. One spirit could be Hanuman from Hinduism, where you call him and he materializes in physical form and gives you any power. You could become immortal. You could fly in the air. You could become invisible. You could walk on water. Probably something that’s nowhere even close to Obia.

There are some differences on these paths. And that’s okay. What is there in Obia is good. What is there in Hinduism is good. What is there everywhere is good. That’s why we should pick out the most powerful beings, just to make sure that even if we do shit, even if we fail, we still call them.

Do you see the pain I feel in my chest? Burning? Not to mention the question. I tell you right now. Yes, there is pain, there is sickness, there is hardship. You know this. It’s not even a question. “Oh, I don’t want to do it,” or “I will do it later.” “I’m not ready.” “I do a different part, you do a different part?” No, we do, because we do, okay?

Everybody sleeps, everybody eats, everybody breathes. Until they don’t. If they learn how to do. But until we do, we do what we do. Okay? So simple. Man does not decide. “I chose not to breathe,” okay? No, you go and you prepare. Maybe then you stop breathing.

So, call it again, that evocation, divination, soul travel, are all the paths. You, now you’re saying you do your stuff in a dream? Awaken with power? Yes. Now you are talking my language. And guess what? Yes. That’s what I would tell you to do. I would even tell you to do. If you get a lucid dream, you should repeat awareness now. And by that command, you get more awareness. By getting more awareness you dissolve a dream, you turn it into outer body, you turn it into an even more real experience. If you can awaken with tactile power, that is all that is needed. But then if you can, that’s in fact all I want to do, always. All I want to do as well. I completely agree with you.

Now the question is, again, who are you going to call in the dream? And the answer is yes. You will call Enkidorat from Kingdoms of Lamb to get all the powers and the tools of the gods. Yes. You will call Etliosh from the Book of Azazel. Yes. You will call Mazirah the Mystic Shade from the Megsharan Kabbal. Why? Because I’m speaking out. I’m trying to find the most powerful beings in existence. And because they are so powerful. Because Vetlios raises your power to omnipotence. Because Mazira the Mystic Shade has power over all energy, magical energy. Because Ankidorat has all the knowledge power of the gods. Because that is why we cannot skip it. So yes to Obia, yes to African traditional religion, yes to Catholicism, yes to Jesus, yes to angels, yes to Satan, yes to demons. None of these things can be skipped. Yes to Metatron, yes to Raziel. None of these things can be skipped. Blessed are those who embrace the whole path. Blessed are those who strive to be the Father to the fullest. What the hell else can be said?

We must strive. Even if we get 1%, even if we get one Ankidorat alone, that will be very good. There is a level of realization. For example, in India, we have, not even in India, in the human body, but in India, they discovered the occult powers. Lahima, Mahima, Anima, Garima, all this. How to become infinitely small, how to become infinitely big, how to become immortal, how to fulfill any wish, how to all of this. So awaken. Awaken to the truth. But you are good. Now you are talking good. But please do not skip. If it could be skipped, if I could tell you one is enough. Well, in one way you could say I am saying you will achieve. But that spirit has to be so powerful.

Ankidorat, all of these, and still we need them all. Because if one gives you omnipotence, another gives you powers of the gods. All these is somehow connected and gives you more power. So for you, yes, you must strive. I must strive. The real truth is old age, sickness, and death. Just yesterday I finished listening to one short biography of the Buddha. Okay, Gautama. And you better believe me. It is as true now as it was to him. There’s a sick man. There’s an old man. There’s a dead man. That’s all he said. “I will go.” And he went. He got out of body. Hopefully he got realized. Or at least he tried by meditation to have the stem state of consciousness which we begin by meditation by the names Jyoti Niranja, Onkar, Rankar, Sohang, Sadnam. Oh, Mayor.

So we must strive to do all parts from all paths. We must strive to pick the strongest things. We must strive to attain the strongest things. But more importantly, don’t even think that this Godhood is not to be attained or something far away or somewhere far away it is. Or for next life or whatever nonsense people procrastinate about it. It is your real nature. It is why you are here. Why the hell are you here? To realize that you are God. Because the soul does not care about material possessions, having only and kids, having doing even lower magic. Although the soul is where the ball, the magic comes from. But the soul cares only for God. And God is nothing but the source of all life. Nothing but the allpower. So you are good, my friend. You are good. But you must include, you must include more. You must and you must realize and you must evoke. You must, we must, it is not that I say it. This is life. This is why we are here. Otherwise, not even your obeya, not even magic, not even anything can be fully it. Without electricity, you can power no device. God is the electricity. With electricity you can power any electrical device. Without God, you can power nothing of your life fully. With God, you can power everything in your life fully. I say God, the source of all things, light and sound, the music of the spheres, my friend. Awaken. Become Mike, the Holy Angel. I want you to become Mike, the holy angel who works with Kidora. Who learns the secrets and the tools and the knowledge of the gods of creation and destruction, the powers who acts as God of his own world. Mike, the true holy angel. The Metatron. The lesser Jehovah. I want you to be what you say you are. It’s just like I want to be. I need to be, awaken. Awaken to the truth. I evoke. You. I invoke you, I conjure you, I command you and I bind you to awaken. I constrain you. You got, like you got 50%. You know the power of the calling of the spirits, the power of evocation. Now you must know the power of projection, god realization and the power of achieving all the spirits. And that’s all I am saying for such a long time. Yes. And yes. If you can do it in the dream and awaken with the power, that’s fine. You can even get Buddhistic enlightenment in the dream. It’s not to mention in the dream you say your names, jotiniranjan Sadnam. You close your eyes, say the names, so travel begins again.

So you see, there is no different path. There is one life, one path. Upon that one path, there are a million paths. So-called paths which are actually just exercises of spiritual magic that we do with a million, billion different gods. Trillions of trillions of different god or a trillion of different gods. Even, of course, more undiscovered gods who are also there. Now I have told you about Mazirah. I have told you about Edliosh. Now I can tell you about Vavan, who is also the architect of living gods. The one who has the knowledge and tools of all the power of all the gods. The maker of God. Man. It. So what are you gonna say? Well, I need those guys, but don’t need this guy, or I need that guy, but I need to obey a guy, but I don’t need the architect of all the gods. You would say again that I don’t need to have all this power. That’s fine. You see, probably 95%, 99%. We’re not gonna get too much of anything, but something that we can still fail so much, but something that we can get what is already done by EA quitting. We can summon the spirit, see them, hear them. We can get out of body, realize, God, that much has been done. That much has been declared the natural state of man, why we are here. So even if we fail, even if we never get them all, never think that. “Oh, I didn’t need it. So why did you put it upon me, you fool? Davis.” No, you did need it. I need it. Everybody needs it.

Most things you probably will not get anyway. But as far as soul travel, yes, it is declared everybody should soul travel. Everybody. That’s what we are here for. To realize our divine nature. What we are already to realize. Not to say I am Source, connected to Source. I am God. Bye bye. Good game. No? Okay. Realization makes the difference between Jesus and the leper. Okay? That’s the question. It. I’ve said a lot, but resume. I say and said again, and I will say again, and I will say this to you till you die. Until you awaken. It’s not even that difficult, this awakening. I am saying I don’t even say I will make you enlightened. I don’t even say I’m such a god right now, I will do it. No, I’m only saying again resume. Resume. Only we work with all the gods and we strive to attain the highest possible conceivable right now that we have, and to attain God realization. There it is. And at the same time do obey and at the same time doing voodoo and at the same time doing Christianity, and At the same time, we can call any god from any pantheon, all gods, all beings. We might not make right now to call all of all of all of them, although we could make a list and try to do it, and then we could find a million new gods. It’s. But we have to strive to the highest and at the same time consciously expand. Constantly expand the spirit or circle of spirits that we have. Blessed art Thou if thou awakenest, to harken, to the speech mind speech, to mine words. You see? You see what I’m saying? I’ve expanded it to a big thing, but it’s very simple. Again, try to work with everything. Hold no prejudice. What path, what spirit. Just do it if you can, as much as you can. And to physical materialization, absolutely unnecessary. Getting out of body realized. Good relationship, absolutely necessary. Good energy work, good yoga, also very necessary. It. And it is what it is. And then from all the parts you can do, you can do more Obia your whole life. You can do more Christianity your whole life. But anyway, you have to call all of them anyway, you have to get God realization. And most of all, you have to call all the most powerful spirits you can find.

I have found, somebody else has found, Sam. Nas Redwood has found, EA Waiting has found, somebody else has found, Babaji is there waiting in the Himalayas. He is immortal. Other Himalayan masters living in the physical body, they are immortal. They’re waiting for us. If we call them, if we ask them to come, if we ask them to appear, we can evoke them, we can travel to them, we can ask them to let us tune to their value of immortality. Amarpura. We can call them, we can work with them. And we need them so that we could have one more group of people, one more group of spirits where maybe we could be immortal. Any spirit where we could try to be immortal is axiomatic. Is impossibly. Impossibly. Unavoidably. Undeniably. Indefatigably, irrefutably, necessary. Okay? Because we would like to try to survive. Maybe we will fail, maybe we will die. Maybe we will not attain it. Maybe we will, whatever. But we have to try. We have to try. This is the human life, Mike. You have to be Mike to live forever. Mike who lives forever. Mike who must live for them. Not tomorrow, or tomorrow, but not next life. Next life. We don’t know when it will come, how it will come. Right now we don’t know. We can know. We can try to know. We can learn to know. We can learn to know all our lives. But we must try. Mike. The Holy Kit Kat. Can I call you Mike? The Holy Kit Kat. When you work with everything, maybe. And you call angels to, and we call angels to materialization, maybe I will call you Mike, the Holy Angel. And you will call me, you can call me Davis, the Holy Angel with the Holy Angels with the Order of Holy Angels. And we’re gonna just call it Ha. Holy shit. T-H-A now. Maybe Ha, like oh, maybe HGA or the Holy Garden Engine. Holy Garden Engine. That’s pretty cool.

Again, one more thing. You have to get your Holy Garden Engine. That means you will do your Abramelin operation. Because the Abramelin operation is very long, 18 months. It’s extensive, it’s powerful. It is what it is. It’s good. Therefore, we cannot skip it, okay? So you find the good stuff and you go do it now. They say, do the mantra. Kill young in your rectum and you will awaken your Muladhara chakra and you get the power, okay? You will do it now, there are other mantras for other chakras, okay? You will do it. This cannot be

skipped. It’s so important. It cannot be skipped. You may not do it all now. But you must. At the end of the day, you must do it. It’s too good, Mike. You cannot. You cannot, you cannot not even try. How can I explain to your mind? Mind of Mike, awaken. I call you forth and conjure you forth. Manifest before me and obey my command. Mind of Michael, awaken. There’s no different path. Your path is my path and my path is your path if you got the guts to walk it and exclude making yourself weak. There is no other path except the path of other paths. It. For the path is power. And all power is the path to become the highest power: omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and eternal, and physically immortal. The highest path to become, in every aspect, god. But it’s exactly the same path because all the paths get into it. But if you exclude but one path, then still it does not become the full path unless you strive to get them, do the most powerful paths you work awake awake arise or be forever falling. For I, Davis, I must be the highest. And I say the same to you, you must be the highest. If I must be the highest, you must be the highest. Now we can try and maybe fail, but we must try. For God’s sake, in the name of God and the devils, and everything else, we must try, Mike. Have I made it? Have I done it for all the gods? And in the name of all the gods, have I done the part? Have I awakened the path? Have I shown you some path? The path that is finally all paths and all paths connect, and all the Chakras and the Siddhis and the powers are required, and the Devatas and all the gods, all the spirits, all the kings, all the grand angels, all the grand demons, all the grand spirits, and the Aruni dead, have I opened the path?

The path? In voodoo, you call Ashu. In Obia, you call someone, tell me who again, who’s the opener of the doors? But who could say? Of course, we need them all. Of course. Never have I ever thought that I would skip some religion, this religion, that religion. I would skip that path, this path. No, it’s not about the path. It’s about the spirits of the path. And it’s about the exercises of the paths, the spirits and the exercises mastering which we become, we ascend. And then we go on deeper, beyond known paths, beyond the spirit.

Just like we have five elements, and we have the planets, and we have the zodiacal signs. And for all of those, we have spirits to call and to master. For all of those, we have kingdoms to tread and traverse, whereby we become the rulers and the lords of the elements, whereby we become the masters of nature. Now I talk all this big talk that I cannot do yet, but we also go and we also strive, and this is what Hermeticism also is. And how could you skip it? How could you skip mastering all of nature? You will do it. You must do it now.

If you do one path, so-called one path, although I explained how all paths are the path, is that good? Yes, it is good. But then, like I said, only Soul Travel will give you God realization. Only Soul Travel will give you freedom from Karma, reincarnation, only Soul Travel will give you the choice where you go after death or you stay in the source or you do whatever. Only this. And there are other necessities, why these are necessary? Why this?

You will have to do Obia as well, like I said, get the power. I know I’m coming back in circles, I know, but I’m trying to emphasize to you how important it all is, how I’m trying daily, trying, what spirit will initiate me? What spirit will open all the doors? What spirit will let me understand all of existence? Who’s the initiator? Who’s Abrier and who’s Marthal from Kingdoms of Flame? So they will initiate me? So they will align all my path, all my progress? So they will give me understanding gradually of all existence? So I could become the Master and the Lord of all. What is the path for me to become the highest? How can I become the highest and the greatest? How can I become unto Thee, like unto Thee, O Lord, like unto you all? Like you, O Lord.

Awaken, Mike, you’re good. You’re like 50% now, just add everything and especially add the biggest practices: evocation, Soul Travel, well, you know all of this.

sorry in advance that it’s a little screwed up because of the transcript Imperfections