The importance of our physical world

I was reading through the url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/(atlantis)-re-time-travel-aliens-and-that-damned-reflection/15/ Re: Time Travel …[/url] thread and this popped out at me.

If...all these paranormal programs I've watched are to be believed it seems that spirits think the physical is THE PLACE to be and spend an awful lot of energy trying to get into or return to it and actually seem to have a certain amount of envy towards the living, physical human.

I’ve had a unique experience I’ve only shared with a couple of people in my personal life, but I think it’s relevant to this topic and hopefully it will spark some healthy discussion.

About 6 years ago, I died while in the hospital.

My body was very sick and the doctors couldn’t figure out what was killing me. I knew I was dying and I was ok with it. I said goodbye to the one person who would understand and just let go.

At some point after that, I was somewhere different. The only way I can describe it is I was a point of consciousness in a sea of drifting fog.

I was no longer attached to my physical body and I was fine with it. I was still “me”, but I wasn’t “this me”.

I didn’t feel alone. I felt connected to everything.

In fact, I didn’t “feel” much of anything. It was peaceful, quiet, restful. And honestly, boring.

I could have spent a minute there, a year there, or a lifetime there. There was no sense of time.

I don’t know how long I was there and I never will, but I heard nurses talking about my physical body back in the room. I remember hearing them say things like “Is he breathing?” It was like hearing voices coming from a room down a long corridor … there was sense of a great distance between “me” and the voices of those nurses.

Suddenly, I opened my eyes and was back in my own physical body. They looked relieved and said “There you are.”

I’m sure they used the painful physical stimulus (usually they knuckle you really hard on your chest) to bring me back because I had a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) order in place, but I never felt any pain.

Now you can make what you will of the experience. But what I learned from that experience was this physical world we live in is where the intense emotional experiences happen.

It’s like we live in a giant amusement park and get to try all of these wild, crazy, intense, fun, scary rides.

And I thought maybe that was the whole point, to have experiences.

But after looking at evocation in an entirely new way thanks to E.A.'s insistence that the spirits are trying to get us to realize we can create physical matter ourselves …

I think THAT is the point of this world. For us to master this physical plane as we have mastered the less physical realms.

And we have mastered those. Almost any human can experience soul travel and create things on the other planes with just their consciousness.

But bringing those same things to life here is hard. And that’s the work we’re engaged in now. The reward isn’t in the Afterlife. It’s in the here and now. We just haven’t mastered the skills we need … yet.

Let the discussion begin. throws knife into the ground and walks off

I usually avoid this topic, but what the hell. There have been times in my life that I felt reasonably sure I knew why we were here, and what the goal was. It always seemed so obvious and clear. But, time, experiences, and the gaining of insights always lead to another conclusion. What’s the end game? I don’t know, therefore, I don’t speculate. I’m sure trying all of those wild, crazy rides, as you say, is at least part of it. To some end, we’re supposed to experience the physical world in all of it’s aspects, good, bad, or indifferent.

Is it so that we become “God”, and create our own Multiverses, and start the cycle anew? Possibly. Is it so that for the duration of this Multiverse, we continue to come back, masters of our own reality, creating that which we desire as the Masters of our own individual realities? I don’t know, but I tend to disagree with that. It seems after x number of lifetimes as a Master of the Physical, one would get bored, there would be nothing new to do, no new experiences to have, you’ve done it all.

I figure whatever the reason for all of this is, it unfolds, gradually, for everyone. Clues are revealed when you reach certain milestones, therefore, “Truth” is in a constant state of flux. I don’t have a problem with life in the physical universe being a temporary state for us, with something different, and non-physical as the next step. But, I don’t know that for a fact, nor do I begrudge those who believe we are meant to always be in the physical.

So, yeah, I just concern myself with my day to day, trusting that what I need to know and believe in order to move forward, will be revealed when it needs to be. My belief system is fluid and flexible, has changed many times over several decades, and will, hopefully, continue to do so.

My belief system is fluid and flexible, has changed many times over several decades, and will, hopefully, continue to do so.

A good philosophy, Chef. I share it, too.

And you bring up a great point …

What if we do master the physical world and it gets boring? What’s next? Kinda makes you wonder, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

Part of my theogenesis stuff, the prophecies I got, was along those lines - that humans would begin to be able to operate at god-like levels in this world, changing reality, manifesting & demanifesting stuff, and so on.

I’ll cross the bridge of “what if that got boring too” when I come to it! :slight_smile:

Interesting how more and more of us are coming to similar places. Thanks for sharing, Eva.

You know, the whole alien thing starts to make sense if you reframe it as visitors from a spiritual dimension especially when you add in the materializing and de-materializing mattter concept.

I Believe that Alien Life Exist since It is just a matter of Mathematic.
But i dont Believe they have interacted with Us, since There would be concrete Proof of this and there is not(Except if your a conspiracy theorist or a UFO Lover)

I watched the Documentary, Ancient Alien Debunked on this Website
[url=http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/]http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/[/url]
And i must say that after having watched this and Verified the Source given in this Documentray i Belief that the Ancien Alien Theories is even more nonsense and Illogical.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:6, topic:7904”]I Believe that Alien Life Exist since It is just a matter of Mathematic.
But i dont Believe they have interacted with Us, since There would be concrete Proof of this and there is not(Except if your a conspiracy theorist or a UFO Lover)[/quote]

No, they’ve interacted with us, and continue to. You can summon them, for instance, and find that “concrete proof” on your own.

And before someone goes off on a “how do you know its actual aliens” tangent, corresponding ufo sightings around the times of summoning in areas that don’t have ufo sightings reported are pretty “convincing”, especially when the ufos change with what you’re summoning.

[quote=“Velotak, post:7, topic:7904”][quote=“Mephistor, post:6, topic:7904”]I Believe that Alien Life Exist since It is just a matter of Mathematic.
But i dont Believe they have interacted with Us, since There would be concrete Proof of this and there is not(Except if your a conspiracy theorist or a UFO Lover)[/quote]

No, they’ve interacted with us, and continue to. You can summon them, for instance, and find that “concrete proof” on your own.

And before someone goes off on a “how do you know its actual aliens” tangent, corresponding ufo sightings around the times of summoning in areas that don’t have ufo sightings reported are pretty “convincing”, especially when the ufos change with what you’re summoning.[/quote]

How do you know it is Aliens? What if it is really just our own World/Governmental/Military SuperPowers just simply spreading Psiops Disinformation to cover up their own experiments?

Simple. You can’t touch the flesh of psiops.

Neither can you touch the flesh of Aliens. In fact you can interact with Psychological Operations they have them as a military unit. They are normal smart humans.

Try summoning one before you say that

Im not talkint about Magick here, but actual real physical life. Magick generally follows that. The reason you cannot summon them I am sure are numerous.

Relevant video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adyqBP5selM]The Mysterious Keys of our Past ~ Spirit Science 5 - YouTube