The Hymn, Invocation & Prayer Of Astarte : Contact The Goddess (Video Audio)

The Hymn, Invocation & Prayer Of Astarte : Contact The Goddess (Video Audio)

This can be used for any meditations one may perform to contact the goddess, it can be used whilst evoking, invoking or generally calling on the goddess too. Use it as background ritual music if you choose to whilst performing your own rite or leaving offerings onto Astarte.

Before the actual video was posted I had summoned forth Astarte and the actual “Song” as she refers to it, is actually consecrated. By printing the visual waves of the audio and superimposing her sigil onto it, with a blood offering and burning it.

So the actual audio has now been as Astarte states.

“Enchanted by my essence”.

She apparently guarantees that just by hearing it they will be touched by the goddess.
I hope you enjoy don’t forget to like, comment and most subscribe :smiley: Hail Astarte.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

26 Likes

Cheers! I’m in a pact with Astarte and will probably work with her for the rest of my life. I’ve bookmarked this. <3 Pure gold.

5 Likes

this gave me pressure on both sides of my forehead and about to get a migraine. Don’t really know what that means.

The only time I’ve gotten pressure there is from evoking Lucifer.

This works. I had this on and my candle flickered like crazy when I turned it on. Also during my working, the guy I was working on texted me even though we hadn’t really been talking. Astarte was definitely there helping.

1 Like

This audio is beautiful… I love it