The human perception of the universe

I’ve recently performed a ritual to connect the people in my local area to myself in one large hive mind and it got me thinking: what gives us our unified perception of the universe?
As proven in quantum mechanics, particles and exist in an infinite number of places simultaneously and it’s is only our minds that decide what the universe looks like.
Without someone there to observe it, the universe has no set state. So, what then makes most humans see the same universe ?
My theory is that we must all share some kind of hive mind and the astral sight is the ability to selectively separate from the collective mind in order to perceive different universes.
From this, magic could be viewed as the ability to take control of this hive mind and dictate to the rest of the world what to see.
I found this to be a fairly interesting theory, and raises questions. For instance: if madness is simply perceiving the universe differently, then they must be separated from the hive mind and if magic is simply the act of manipulating the collective mind, then would the insane be more resistant to magic ?
It also raises questions when we look at complex spells such as teleportation. Have we genuinely moved, or have we simply made everyone think we have ?
Just a bit of magical theory really, food for thought and all that

It’s just the collective reality tunnel.

I suppose another point to raise would be death and how it links into the hive mind. If my theory stands, then surely it’s our peers that decide when we die and if they decide we are immortal then we would simply become immortal.
The same could be applied to power. With that said, if you’d all start worshipping me and writing embellished stories of my power… Thatd be great :wink:

What he said.

This reality is only what we can perceive inside the collective thought or reality.

Some people are also better receivers or senders within the collective thought…some are even amplifiers.

It’s one of the few beautiful things about this “perceived life” we have :slight_smile:

[quote=“Neploth, post:3, topic:9256”]I suppose another point to raise would be death and how it links into the hive mind. If my theory stands, then surely it’s our peers that decide when we die and if they decide we are immortal then we would simply become immortal.
The same could be applied to power. With that said, if you’d all start worshipping me and writing embellished stories of my power… Thatd be great ;)[/quote]

I think death isn’t always predestined…there is untimely death…there takes a lot of intent for that to happen though…so you are moderately correct.

And no…no thanks I’m too lazy to worship and write about anyone. You’re gonna have to come up with a better manifesto to attract allies.

There are different aspects to reality, there’s that agreed upon reality which encompasses most of the physical world we perceive. This agreed upon reality can be opened up to include spiritual and mental perception as people of a similar perspective come together. This is why and how miracles and changes in the physical world can be brought on with religion such as a group of Hindus who discover Ganesh is drinking the milk offerings or say a bunch of nuns at the convent see the Jesus statue bleeding from its wounds etc.
So there are two realities the individual percieved reality and the collective agreed upon reality and they are dependant on each other but can also effect each other (as above so below.) The rule is kind of that if you are not looking at it it doesn’t exist thankfully there is always someone looking so it never ceases to exist.

Interesting experiment on the hive mind. I’m curious about the results. Mind sharing (excuse the pun)?

The collective lol… it is indeed a hive mind… worth experiencing for sure. Oh but to be the individual… and be queen B :wink:

I’m starting to really notice the results now. I’ve been accessing this collective mind on the evenings and giving instructions for the next day.
So far everyone I’ve met had been very up beat and always seems glad to see me, even if I don’t know them and they’ve seemed grumpy or what not before I arrived.
I’ve had a couple of girls I found attractive, but never really talked to, adjust their schedules and wait around where I’ll be so that I can get to know them.
While I’m talking about things that benefit me, the amount of free stuff I’ve been given lately is astounding. Haven’t paid for a drink since I did this ritual and last time I went out to the store the man behind the counter just gave me the stuff for free. ( It’s a small corner shop with only this old guy running it, so the till balancing isn’t an issue here ).
The mind is still growing stronger, so I look forward to seeing where this goes next.