The House of Cards

Cusp ,tanks so much for sharing stuff,anyway i use tis seal princes oea to one of my roomates to live my apt,nit paying&cleani,g,etc,i wrote in calendarios his shoes,everywhere,it was a intense,tense atmosphere,and 3 days after date to live he live in a hurry,he see the seal every day& hour,also my other. Ex roomate,live to avoid paying. more rent, and left his stuff,i did write everywhere. The princes pea,mostly i want his suff out,he left,so ise the sigil everywhere, on his belongings, i realy hope he take it his stuff,soin,tanks,i did. Basic ritual,

This isn’t exactly baneful, just a variation on the Princess and the Pea.

I haven’t been sleeping well, stuff keeps waking me up. For every annoyance I destroy, two more pop up. So the solution is to stop having those things wake me up.

I take the princess hat from that sigil, and put it on the light in my bedroom. That way, when I turn out the light, I am extinguishing that role. I am no longer going to be the person who can’t sleep.

So in the heat of the moment, I decided I was going to destroy someone using this curse. I later relented when I calmed down, and never actually performed the spell.

But it seems setting my intent was enough. I’m not going to list all the details of how everything is falling apart, but last night he fell down the stairs onto an air conditioner, breaking several ribs and puncturing a lung.

Someone else fell there as well and sprained their entire leg pretty badly. I continue to be surprised by how literal the manifestations are. Literal but effective.

1 Like

The Anarchy variant.

^ That happens!

On the positive side, it also happens in healing, you set the intent to do something and your recipient contacts you by whatever method and says “I’m feeling better already!” which, once or twice would be coincidence, but when it becomes almost every time you have to start dipping into non-linear time and the thing of Cause & Effect not being strung out like sequential things but instead related to impact.

1 Like

Well, perhaps setting my intent wasn’t enough…

The curse worked out spectacularly. She had an affair, got caught, their marriage is over. Their kid is expelled. There was broken ribs, punctured lungs, sprained legs. It was fucking impressive.

Problem is, I wanted to get rid of them, and they are still here. I didn’t intend to get rid of them, I intended to use that curse on them. I figured it would create a schism, and a house divided can’t stand. Unfortunately, these people keep trucking on regardless, which is rather admirable.

Lesson learned.

1 Like

I had the strangest experience with this one. A nasty situation had been bugging me for quite a while, and though I’m generally not particularly vengeful, I thought this would move things along faster. And combined with another cruel curse or two, I did some research and a tarot reading which was fairly neutral or on the “you’re doing nicely for yourself” area, so I went ahead. However…I neglected to consult my associates that exist outside space/time.

After completing the ritual, I felt wonderful; a sense of profound release and confidence and I nearly ended the evening and went to bed. AND…I saw the unused sigil of the Special Entity I should have consulted. But, hell, I felt great, so I decided not to. Did my customary post-ritual tarot reading, though and was shocked by DOOM, IDIOCY, RUIN! Holy shitballs, Batman! Reverently lifting the entity’s sigil, I experienced something in my head akin to “MEET ME IN THE ASTRAL, NOW!!!”

“Oh, craptastic,” thought I, taking a couple hits of cannabis resin that I generally reserve for evocation. The infuriated buzzing and uproar was intensely powerful. Seemed like they all wanted to kick my ass simultaneously. Sentiments like, “foolish child” “irresponsible” “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!” ouch. Very ouch. A series of vignets flooded in. All the ramifications of the curse in detail. Apparently, my interferance …erm… violated my pact. It was like forgetting to send a client issue to engineering but, a billion times worse. Asking if I could rescind the curses, I was Ordered to do it IMMEDIATELY. …and summarily booted from the astral. Needless to say the rescinding process was decidedly unpleasant, difficult, and painful, AND it required me to fully and in all aspects forgive the person which was monstrous cutting THAT cord.

Its a pity that my one attempt at other-directed baneful magic went screwy when I was so sure it was complete that I’ll never see the results in real life. But, the vivid highlights of what precisely was going to happen were mindblowingly horrible.

The mighty demon overlords didn’t even allow me to record the details until I prayed, apologized, and promised to back off for the duration. My favorite pens. Clogged and melted. Freaky. And humbling. Very embarassing, actually.

Anyway, I really love my tarot and higher self. They’ve been superb guides for my noob-self.

My will is done! I wanted my neighbor gone, and now he’s in jail and not allowed to come back.

Funny thing is, they threw is ass in the slammer on Sunday night, unbeknownst to me. On Monday, I decided this curse has gone on long enough, and lifted it. Today, I find out he’s in jail.

It’s just weird how I decided to lift right after my will was done, without actually knowing it had been done yet.

To lift it, I added another line across the bottom of the sigil, a sort of structural support. Then I drew circles around all the intersections, again, to act as structural support to stop this house from falling down.

I haven’t read through the whole thread yet, but I read the first post and thought, “Ooh, that’ll bite you in the ass. But who knows, I could be wr–” And then I saw a few posts down someone talking about getting bitten in the ass…

So, yeah. Don’t use your own energy to curse people. Call down energy from an astral source, obtain it through indirect vampirism, evoke a spirit and give them an exterior source of energy. But keep all energy totally exteriorized, do not link yourself to the victim in any way, and do not “blow” or project anything out of yourself into your target.

Most books on chaos-style sigil magic will flat out tell you not to curse anyone that way because you’re using your own energy to activate the sigil.

You always want to have a buffer between yourself and your target at all points of the ritual. If you wanted to use one of the cursing pentacles from the Key of Solomon, for example, you make a link to the target and then evoke the angel or demon of the given planet and instruct THEM to operate the seal.

Why isn’t this advice give more often?

From my understanding, many lodges trick new recruits into placing curses for them and when the effects rebound they blame it on the “Rule of Three.” Kind of a “two birds” situation - your target gets cursed and your initiate gets brainwashed and disinclined to attack his superiors within the lodge after he advances in power.

2 Likes

I only thought I shot myself in the foot because it never occurred to me that some internet troll might use my own magic against me. Besides that, everything has gone very smoothly. I’m very happy with how things turned out.

Plus, having had it used against let me see first hand just how effective it really is, increasing my confidence in the spell tremendously.

Just to give you an idea, I spent all summer picking blackberries to make wine. So when the carboy full of wine fell and broke over the floor, I knew something was up. I get all zen when making my wine, had no stray thoughts that would have sabotaged me. That couldn’t have been a more literal manifestation of everything I worked for and built up literally falling down around me.

If you’re going to post a curse online, ALWAYS take precautions and protect yourself from it.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:1, topic:2440”]

The above represents a house of cards, the sigil to be used in this working. A house of cards does one thing and one thing only, it crumble and falls in on it’s self. The intent is to use that symbolism to destroy everything your target had built up around themselves, career, finances, relationships, everything.

Start by drawing the sigil above. You may personalize to tie it to your victim by putting their initials or name in it. Then you can burn it, as you will not need the physical representation. This part is just to help you focus.

The actual working it’s self is more of a meditation. Visualize your sigil, and with every exhalation, blow the air out of your mouth like your are blowing on an actual house of cards to cause it to fall.

You can do this as often as you want, no need to forget your intention with this one. If the object of your wrath does happen to cross your mind, blast it with a few breaths.

No demons doing your dirty work. I find it much more satisfying to do my dirty work myself.[/quote]
I just gave your house of cards a try and added a little bit to see how it goes. If all goes well I wish to share this new flavor I added.

Do tell how it went!

The above represents a house of cards, the sigil to be used in this working. A house of cards does one thing and one thing only, it crumble and falls in on it’s self. The intent is to use that symbolism to destroy everything your target had built up around themselves, career, finances, relationships, everything.

Start by drawing the sigil above. You may personalize to tie it to your victim by putting their initials or name in it. Then you can burn it, as you will not need the physical representation. This part is just to help you focus.

The actual working it’s self is more of a meditation. Visualize your sigil, and with every exhalation, blow the air out of your mouth like your are blowing on an actual house of cards to cause it to fall.

You can do this as often as you want, no need to forget your intention with this one. If the object of your wrath does happen to cross your mind, blast it with a few breaths.

No demons doing your dirty work. I find it much more satisfying to do my dirty work myself.[/quote]

Splendid Job!

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Cusp :slight_smile:

I did everything as described in the above ritual and added a little more to it. What I added was me visualizing the house of cards burning as it fell when I blew on them. It was like as if i were a dragon blowing flames on the house of cards destroying everything my enemy has obtain.

First I gathered my energy and then I blew on the cards envisioning the house of cards falling as flames were consuming them slowly. Then I physically burn the sigil while still visualizing my enemy’s fall.

The ending result proved to be more satisfying than what I expected. He is losing everything slowly just as I visualized as the fire was consuming the house of cards.
It really makes me wonder if I would have envisioned the fire consuming the house of cards quicker, would he had fallen faster???
I began the ritual on the twenty fourth of May and only did it once. After that I slowly began to see the fall. This month might just be when he hits rock bottom.

1 Like

I can only imagine what kind of horrible things this curse would do to a body builder!

The fire and blowing on it has a nice synergy with the core components.

I’ve considered similar alterations to tweak the parameters of spells. Might be useful in very specific situations, or it might be overthinking it.

When putting in the target’s initials, do you put one in each triangle or both initials in both of the triangles?

Whichever you feel like has most symbolic significance to you.

LOL Love it! How soon after you did that did it kick in?

Have you considered a more direct approach of using a soft clay figure of your target, and literally slashing “him” with sharp rocks, or slicing off a limb or two? It might just be me, but I find this sort of thing much easier and more effective for when I have some human-shaped…