The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Evening wierdos :kissing_heart:

1 Like

How are you?

1 Like

Weird mood today

How about you?

1 Like

Eh, I just woke. I get my vaccine today. Im going to tell the person to “microchip me up”.

1 Like

Why not? :joy:

I’m sure I am meant to have mine about now

Must find my letter

1 Like

You will hey kicked out😂 beside a Mircochip goes between the shoulder blades.

Which one are you getting?

2 Likes

Damn I thought it was meant to be in the forehead or the hand :joy:… conspiracy theorists mark of the beast is usually

2 Likes

I mean all animals have it in between the shoulders blades.

I know we are joking but that ex abusive dom wanted to chip me after a week…

2 Likes

Yikes :scream:

Well, I’m glad you got away!

2 Likes

Yea like you want an expert on everything at should not happen in a BDSM dynamic. I can write books.

But for all that I have the perfect one now so it was a blessing and learning experience.

2 Likes

Johnson and Johnson, so I only have to take one.

2 Likes

I need to find my perfect one… feeling kinda lost currently and in need of someone/something

I actually kinda miss an abusive one… not for all the crap but the potential behind the dynamic if not done badly and abusively

I had a lovely ex afterwards who I guess I would like to find similar in someone new but I think really was only for that part of my journey and healing that damage

1 Like

Oh ok. I got the Moderna one yesterday and I was in so much pain last night.

Be ready to maybe have flu like symptoms tomorrow. My friend didn’t feel so good after her J & J

1 Like

I passed out in the pharmacy not 5 minutes afterwards. Currently on the floor waiting for a ride to come

2 Likes

Stay safe! Floor comfy?

1 Like

Oh no did they have to give you an epipin?

2 Likes

No no allergic reaction. I feel bad

1 Like

Well actually it could be an allergic reaction idk i feel terrible ttyl

1 Like

I think passing out is a reaction. Thank the god and goddesses you got the one shot.

I’m just a needy baby with a sore arm. Last night it was all my joints.

2 Likes

The nurse kept saying anxiety can do this, trying to.underplay the fact that the strange chemicals they put in my body caused me to pass out. I need hugs

2 Likes