The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

I always thought it was kinda obvious but itā€™s good to know that itā€™s not.

2 Likes

Well im mingling

2 Likes

I didnā€™t actually lol

Haha :joy:

Oh well

36, Female, UK
Single mum
Bi but usually dates men
Deep thinker/always thinking :thinking:
Introvert
Demisexual
Hobbies other than magick: crafting (wool thread etc that kind) singing, and studying religions (not practicing, I just wanna know why everyone believes what they do and history of them) Science geek too! and trying not to step on lego!

Used to be frequently mistaken for Billie Piper. Hasnā€™t happened in about 15+ years tho :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Replying to bump since thread is now under new ownership, your OP & hostess is now @Angelb1083 :+1:

7 Likes

Aloha everyone :slight_smile:

Should I do a new intro?

6 Likes

Sure why not? I had been a while since the last one right?

3 Likes

Yah, Go go Mephisto! The last one was from 12/2019, and it took me a bit to figure out wtf was going on with this thread!

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

How is this different from the other single thread? Besides title wording

Oh and hi :wave:, everyone!

Hmm Iā€™ll make an introduction here thenā€¦

21, Female, United States
Single (well physically, the rest is complicated)
Introvert and slightly antisocial (not in the bad way, more like I prefer my own company lol)
Bisexual but prefers women
Thoughtful, creative, logical but also open minded, nature lover + animal lover. PS4 lover too (well of the survival games)ā€¦ Scientifically minded as well as spiritual.

Likes to garden, eat, bike, walk, drink (coca cola), various arts and crafts, and sleep.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not it was all moved here since I am active and can be around incase something happened.

5 Likes

So how does it works? Do we have to make some kind of presentation :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh well, I did my intro.

2 Likes

You can always do a PowerPoint :joy:

3 Likes

Introduced yourself like @anon69037110ā€™s add what you want so on. Itā€™s just a fun place to meet up.

2 Likes

:two_hearts: have fun! If you need me on or tag me.

2 Likes

Or just jump into conversation once in a while. That was how I ended up with a new dumb fck from the last thread :laughing::laughing:

I just jumped in to see if weā€™d had any matches yet, as I had not really seen any conversation- just people putting their details lol.

Oopsss

6 Likes

How do you see if you have matches??? I didnā€™t think this thread had that function. Or Iā€™m missing somethingā€¦

3 Likes

You said you had interesting and unbelievable stories, I was curious. Wasnā€™t expecting to hit it off but Iā€™m glad we did.

I love you btw.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just chatting and chemistry it isnā€™t really match making system.

4 Likes