The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Just one of the many boxes on their way :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

All the same kind or a variety pack?

1 Like

Variety plus my friend runs a sex shop and Iā€™m testing out products for him, so thought Iā€™d hop on here simultaneously :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That got my attentionā€¦ please go on :joy:

4 Likes

I just felt like hoping on that sentence donā€™t use those lubs if there is some thing marked on the back with lidocaĆÆne or any type of stuff like that(I dunno if it was that particular substance anymore but you got what type Iā€™m talking about) or things like that, I tried a chocolate lube but after some mins what surprise was I in when I couldnā€™t feel anything anymore

Sex that night was ruined for both of me and my partner, I didnā€™t thought twice before throwing it out
Because sex without feeling is basically sh*t, my opinion at least :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I love to see that. How big are the bags ?

2 Likes

Yeah weā€™ve got a bunch of different ones to test out but all good, sometimes you gotta take the risk for the reward :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not entirely sure actually Iā€™ve put them all away now

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s okay, just curious. They look the same size compared to the ones I bought 3 or 4 months ago. Are you not able to grow some of yours ?

1 Like

I am able to but thatā€™s not really practical for me someone writing, doing mentoring, rituals for hire, raising kids and a fuck ton of other projects plus making content :sweat_smile: so adding that to the list would just bug me

4 Likes

Yeah but if you try one like wich I described to you, youā€™ll definitly join me on my opinion :innocent:

I can see the oportunity if you reall are super sensible or a minute man, but if itā€™s not your case, forget about it, just reinforce your erection po-po-po-POWER :eggplant:
With a simple routine that can found in many ways in many cultures and so on and on.
Seing the face of your partner melting when you just can go on forever no matter how many orgasms, that sh*t has no price :drooling_face:

PS to me : it reminds me Iā€™ve a bit being lazy on that side I should go one of that kind of routine once again

2 Likes

Just plant them and let the Fae take care of themā€¦ The obviously love yard work. TEASING donā€™t smite me :joy::joy:

1 Like

I personally donā€™t use lube, as I said just testing products for a friend, as I personally will use the whole bottle otherwise :joy:

2 Likes

What a god wtffff :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I think I should push you to use them and then make a lube buisness, my success will be guaranty with you

2 Likes

I think I live far away from a lot
Iā€™m still bit scared of dating someone with magickal knowledge anyway lol :joy: got a whole thread going on itā€¦ so I got time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah that is true :rofl: Didnā€™t think about that part lmao

1 Like

Itā€™s fun. Just they can torture you if they can soul travel.

2 Likes

Personally I get ā€¦ ah ā€¦ a little too intense sometimes so itā€™s good to use lube but when you go round after round, the bottles start to run a little low :laughing:

3 Likes

Selling it less :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But the connection is way more intense. You truly know and feel each other.

3 Likes