The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

@NeoFightTheNyophite
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
:rofl:

2 Likes

@NeoFightTheNyophite
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. No I just get in these moods sometimes. Im currently laughing my ass off to a stream right now so alls good. Quiet doesnt necessarily mean bad :thinking:

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite
The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense
:rofl:Good im glad to hear.

1 Like

The world of live streaming and vtubing is a crazy place :thinking:

1 Like

Yes it us you can wast youd live on it,btw tictok is the way to go for wasted time.lol

Q: What did the quantum physicist say before the bar fight?

A: Let me atom!

Allright one more…lol

Voodoo Dick (NSFW)

A husband comes home to his wife and informs her that he has to go out of town for a couple of weeks for business. This being his first time away from home for so long he was worried that his wife may get lonesome and need some intimate attention while he is gone. The next day he goes to the local sex toy shop and not impressed with the initial selection he asks the gentleman behind the counter for the best dildo money can buy.

The clerk goes to the back and appears with a seemingly ancient dusty wooden box. As he opens the box it reveals an intricately carved dildo. Amazed the husband asks “What is that?!”. The clerk simply responds that it is named Voodoo Dick.

The clerk proceeds to tell the man how it works. using some sort of black magic you can command the Voodoo Dick by simply stating "Voodoo Dick!, and then stating where you would like the Voodoo dick to start pleasuring. He ends the conversation with the most important piece of advice. He says "when you are finished with it you must state “Voodoo Dick stop” or command it to move to another part of the body.

The husband throws money at the clerk and runs home. He explains it to his wife in detail and then leaves on his trip.

The first week goes by and the wife decides that she needs a little action and opens the box containing Voodoo dick. struggling to remember the exact commands she finally utters “Voodoo Dick, My pussy!”. A slight shimmer surrounds the magical dildo and it raises from its box and starts immediately pounding away at her vagina.

She reaches the most amazing orgasm she has ever experienced. Looking down she states “ok you can stop now”. Voodoo dick keeps fucking.

“STOP!” she screams. Voodoo dick keeps fucking.
“QUIT, its hurting now!”. Voodoo dick keeps fucking.

In a panic she runs to her car and starts driving to the nearest hospital. The whole time she is speeding down the highway, Voodoo dick is pounding away.

A police officer sees her speeding and pulls her over.
Frantically she tells the whole story to the officer in hopes he will let her go.
The officer, taken back by the story, looks at her and says…

Voodoo Dick my ass!

2 Likes

So close yet so far . Ah the conundrum of the female orgasm.

3 Likes

I was going to say a gay joke…
Butt fuck it.

3 Likes

@Undying.Embers im already :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

For once I am speechless prolly cause im laughing to hard :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Laughter is the best magick…I fucking love it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It sure is specially when day sucked.

1 Like

Best way to banish bad vibes for sure!

1 Like

Hello my nocturnal friends, and those in other time zones

1 Like

@ErisKissedMeIntoFrog Hello nocturnal friend!

1 Like

Howre you this Eve?

Oh… the usual. Just trying to integrate my soul into my body more potently. Which, should be the bare minimum any species can ask for, but we cant always get what we want on a silver platter I guess. Still though, I’m making steady progress. My incarnated ego has been shifting in all the right ways, to more closely match my disincatnate godform. How’ve you been?

1 Like

I am persisting lol. Still just tryning to focus on school. Im wondering, do you think crossed fingers can be a sign of a binding? Like, if a spirit flashed it to you, index and forefinger. Kinda random but I just thought of it.

1 Like

We’ve discussed this before I thought :laughing:

Yeah, my watchers do it to me when signifying a “binding” of some sense. A promise, a solidified will, a contract, etc. Its the merging of Jupiter and Saturn, as I see it, the index being Jupiter and the middle being saturn. The Providence, and the Law. But, that’s what it means when a Devine creature uses the gesture, other than that it’s a universal “trust me bro” when it comes to reassuring someone of a goal.

1 Like