The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

I think they forgot some parts…

1 Like

Im good, was working this morning :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: what about you ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Since ADHD makes resting a difficult endeavour, I decided to focus on studying magick. This is the only thing that matters… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should do that aswell, but man, I am so lazy lately. My work is killing all my motivation :rofl:

3 Likes

That is understandable… May you find time to rest… :confused:

What job are you working? :thinking:

2 Likes

In a butcher shop in a supermarket. I don’t cut the meat myself, usually, but there is tons of work to do, and the only moments when I can sit, it’s when I take a break or when I go pee :rofl:

2 Likes

Physical jobs like this one do have a negative impact on one’s motivation… Is it an 8-2 job? :thinking:

2 Likes

My energy is fine, I mean it’s always at 300%, but it’s really the motivation yeah. And sorry, 8-2 ? French please ? :eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

That is truly unfortunate… May your motivation come back whenever you need it… Do you have time to meditate, at least? :confused:

S’agit-il d’un travail en 2 8 ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I just understood what you mean by 2 8. I was like what is he saying. And no, it’s not like that.

Well I do have some time yeah, but I usually prefer to do it during the evening or morning. I do meditate while walking to my work in the morning though :rofl:

2 Likes

I see… It still sounds like a harsh job, nonetheless… :confused:

Meditation the best. :black_heart:
(Just avoid getting addicted…)

2 Likes

Yeah that won’t happen, I have a hard time clearing my mind while I meditate, so I am far from getting addicted to it ahah

2 Likes

Y’all my hair behaved!!! Maybe I need to move this far north in Florida…

This was my nervous dog last nigh:…

And finally the mystery of how is paying Toy’s R Us’s power.

Because it is definitely abandoned.

4 Likes

Upvoted for baby yoda tshirt

3 Likes

I gots pants too

This is my I am Spending 4 hours in the car outfit.

3 Likes

Now you know where to go to get pig’s heart or whatever weird organ/amount of blood you want without being judged !

Well played :wink:

3 Likes

Yup ! If I ever need some witchy stuff, I can get that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I think I would blame the dog :joy:

2 Likes

Want 3 liters of blood ? No problem, I gotcha

3 Likes