The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Unholy singing and moaning commences by the Demonic Choirs of Hell

3 Likes

Literally my favourite ā€œhot dogā€ (in my country we call it ā€œcompletoā€), itā€™s one named: ā€œGermanā€ which has tomato, sauerkraut and may </3

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You crack me up lol.

3 Likes

This terrifies me.

3 Likes

I could summon him if I tried, but that would require effort.

1 Like

I would love to go to Germany for sausagesā€¦my brother went overseas way before covid and had a blast there

1 Like

nonsense. I am honored to become a living @C.Kendall

1 Like

Alrighty one half assed intro coming up lol(yes Iā€™m serious it is half assed.)
Magickal name Nostre, nickname Blossom.
Iā€™m 26, Virgo, intj architect, born and raised in maine, bisexual, poly.
I like video games such as borderlands skyrim and destiny 2, for music I like rock, darkwave, metal, pop, music, also like nature and hiking. I have a dark twisted sense of humor, also Iā€™m batshit crazy and have a spot reserved in hell :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Ok now I cant resist anymore

Anyone want my german sausage?

2 Likes

Wow. I never imagined a conversation going quite like thisā€¦

you guys are great some days.

1 Like

and I oop

2 Likes

Did you guys know, The Zoroastrian Parsi community in India offers its dead to vultures rather than burying/burning them.

1 Like

Sighs, Iā€™m out of likes constantly. How the fck is this my life! This shitā€™s hilarious!

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually really far away from Germany xD itā€™s called like that for the ingredient colours (as example thereā€™s other called ā€œitalianā€ and has tomato, avocado and may)

thats interesting. Is there a particular reason behind the practice?

My first thought drifts to how historically vultures were seen as underworld messengers.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the updated meme.

2 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

Wowā€¦ Iā€™m supposed to use this shit where youā€™re flipping peeps off lmaoā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure to be honest Iā€™m just shit posting random facts

4 Likes

Please sir, copy paste your introduction first so we could at least feel like we know you :rofl:

3 Likes