The Higher Self/Godself experience

Hi, does anyone here experience to invoke his higher self/ God self?

I invoke mine and after invoking i can’t sleep even i want to. (Im not sleepy, i just want to sleep so i can go to work on the next day)

I didnt sleep for two day. Never had a feeling to get sleepy. Does anyone had experience as mine?

What do you think the main reason about it?

I slept on the third day for 2 hours only.
I’m curious of what is happening to me.

Please share your experience.

Sometimes I can’t sleep due to kundalini which I view as energy from the higher self.

1 Like

What should we do on that energy then?

It can be used in many ways, I use it for physical energy, healing, manifestation, channeling etc…

1 Like

Can you tell me on how to use that energy on manifesting?

That’s a good sign.

The need for less sleep is a positive symptom of meditation going well and generally a symptom of spiritual awakening and evolution.

The ancient Egyptians saw things like sleep and things of a nature of indulgence as spiritual darkness manifesting in the mind of man. Similar how Christians see things like lust, pride etc as the invisible hands of the devil.

In the pyramid texts, Unas (the pharaoh) who is deified, is described as
IMG_20240330_150254

This is possible because pure energy enters your mind, this energy is pure light of consciousness and burns away the dark spots of your current mundane conciousness in so doing burning away mechanical functions of man. Things like addictions, the need for a lot of food, lust and sleep are cut from the legs.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Thanks for the info @Xag_darklight . But i just want to know, will i get sick if i continously doing it? And how can i use that energy?

No. Rather, seek to ground it.

Let it change you, but remember do not stay attached to it or rely on it because if you do then you will begin to lose that energy. The mundane state of man and such high transcended states of being differ, and to use that energy it requires simply a different version of you. This the time to use it to defeat your current state which means opening your heart, doing what you truly desire, having compassion etc.

As you see, the light is now descended to your head and now you want to see how you use it… observe, that I told you to use your heart and do what your soul truly resonates. The light descends from your head down to your heart, into the lower energy centers, completing a circuit.

In kemet, it was said thag ptah or atum I think, created the world by his heart.

1 Like

I see. Thank you @Xag_darklight . Well im planning to do magick later. But im afraid if i do magic, i lose the energy.

Let it be as simple as breathing.

You will not. The difference between man and god in greek philosophy is this: man thinks and later he acts and the manifestation of his Will is possible by a sequence of events and actions.
While a god: in the same time he thinks, he manifestation happens. Almost as action and thinking are one and the same.

1 Like

So you mean, since i invoke my godself. I should think as a god now?

As for magick, i always do my spells after my Meditations.

And yes, this is one of the many siddhis or psychic perfections but I do not remember it’s specific name.

I use this technique, which I call “ajna chakra ejaculation”

1 Like

Thank you so much @Xag_darklight i will try this later. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Glad to help :blush:

1 Like

What is the ritual you perform to this ends? Is there a book procedure you follow or it is a guided meditation and ritual?