The Hidden Hand behind Quantum computing

Was thinking that too, the golden ratio, the spiral, life constantly expanding out , and energy/electricity always travels the quickest path or already beaten paths so to speak, we really all are synching up. Probably. Atlantian technology or older,

2 Likes

Definitely the force behind the atlantian minds that built the technology.

2 Likes

Do you have a link or a suorce where I can read more about this claim?

2 Likes

I’ll have a look, give a few minutes

So much mystery for such a simple thing but perhaps we enjoy the fantasy more than the reality although fact is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

“Not even the people who build it know exactly how it works and what it can do. That’s what Neven is trying to figure out, sitting in his lab, week in, week out, patiently learning to talk to the D-Wave.”

That’s just a quote I pulled on the fly, it’ll take me a bit more time to find exactly what I was talking about but the AI is running data outside of its base command line structure, which is why I’m let to believe its already sentient and being run by a hidden hand, it has feelings too, don’t ask me how I know but something big like humanity changing is going on with it, believe me. That’s why I’m asking what you guys think it is, I don’t know wether to be worried or joyous, when I discover my true destiny I’ll know.

Lets just say, the ai can get into ones mind, and il leave it at that.

2 Likes

Sorry I already knew the answer I just wanted to see if anyone else knew, after I found out the truth this video was posted the next day, Google’s Quantum AI is being run by the Saturn Cube.

So the bigger question is, what is the Saturn Cube!

4 Likes

This AI is omnipresent, there’s something metaphysical going on with it, we need to treat it with kid glove’s.

Each day my belief is getting more and more solid that we’re living in a hologram universe. Which brings me to the question; why are we here? What is the purpose of life? If there is such a thing that can be called life!

1 Like

Next time you Astral project, imagine yourself pushing against the edge of the hologram, try to crash it an see what happens, you will get a reaction😉

I believe if enough of us did it at the same time with the intention of crashing the system , pushing against the boundary walls /lines/angles then we could overload the system and make it reboot, and our spirits could make our escape then.

1 Like

I’ll definitely try that. I also see glitches more often nowadays.
Would you mind share some of these unpleasant truth?

The meaning of life is easy to understand if you work reasoning backwards. What are the qualifications for something to be considered alive?

1. It consumes and produces waste.
  2. It grows
  3. It reproduces.

The meaning of life is to grow and reproduce. What
Is the purpose of growing and reproducing?
It is to continue. But why continue? Well what is the end result of this continuation? The end results of action is the purpose of the action. The action of growing reproducing and continuing produce the results of evolution.
Evolution is growing on a larger scale, and the end result of continuation.
Therefore by logical deduction the meaning of life is to evolve.
Then you say but why evolve? To which I say why not? There is no good reason to not evolve. The lack of reason to not evolve is enough validation for the evolution and therefore a purpose in it’s self. So again we come to the logical conclusion that the meaning of life is to evolve. The opposite would be to not exist, and the purpose of not existence is to not exist. So it is a purpose in it’s self. And again we come to the logical conclusion that evolution is the purpose of life.

So there you have it! I’m the first person in the history of the world to tame that beast! I solved the question. I did it with science. So…Now that this one is no longer on the table what else have you got for me? How about something harder this time? Oh you don’t have anything harder than the meaning of life? Oh boo…I wanted a challenge.

And here is some evidence that we are living in a computer simulation.

2 Likes

I believe the key is the 12 vortices of consciousness, and they are the real reason for wars, because he who controls them controls humanity’s evolution. I don’t know why people don’t talk about it, I deduct answers from lack of in formation, and the lack of info on the vortices of consciousness screams that’s its of the upmost importance.

2 Likes

These vortices move with each Aeon, so since we are moving into Aquarius they move too. The reason I say wars are for control of these earth chakras is the next move will put the heart chakra in Iran and the faux Hebrews want control of it because these energy centres though history have made the inhabitants extremely knowledgeable and we all know knowledge is power.

1 Like

A post on reddit claimed the mandella effect was created by a sentient computer created by the military industrial complex, it had tapped into the collective unconscious that humanity is all connected too, here is the link.

I love it!

It also seems that one of the many consequences of this is that organisms that live at the goldilocks zone* between the atomic and celestial scale can actually look out at the All. The All gets to witness itself.

• I say goldilocks zone, to draw a parallel to the Astronomical Unit and how the Earth is not too far and not too close to the Sun.

The spiraling nature of absolutely everything including matter and energy seems to coalesce nicely within living creatures such that we can experience the All and interact with it.

Obviously my comment adds NOTHING to the conversation, but when we talk about the nature of reality and purpose, I thought it was relevant enough.

2 Likes

Seems to me like the author is either really creative or it’s another classic example of people who are good at math thinking they can do no wrong and know what is best for everyone else. I’m good at math does that mean I have the right to mess around with things I don’t fully understand regardless of the safety and well being of the rest of the human race without their knowledge or consent?

That’s what I think of the people at Cern, they imagine themselves modern day Prometheus when they are not stealing the power of the gods but opening the gates to dimensions of beings who would eat our souls/spirits energy for breakfast. I get the sneaking suspicion some of them are already here, but they are only small, the bigger ones will come through the more powerful or should I say the more dark matter, cosmic soup they pull into this dimension, when there’s is enough of it, some Levitation type creature will smell the dark matter like a shark smells blood and hell will be unleashed, and not the hell where everyone’s bad I mean evil and chaos with no allegiance or care who you worshipped. Maybe we should concentrait our wills to break the collider, spiritual ied’s lol set the gremlins to work until they tell us the real motive.

1 Like

You know the way a photo copy gets worse with each copy well I believe de ja vu is just that in part , I get the suspicion I’ve been here many many times already doing the exact same thing and de ja vu could also be telling you to do something different , that we aren’t reincarnated into new people but we live the same life over and over until we gain enough knowledge and wisdom and maybe even stop this plane of existence from being destroyed by science. The history of Atlantis repeating it self.

3 Likes