The Gothic Embrace

I really like these lyrics from the song The Gothic Embrace by Draconian so I figured I’d share them here. Astaroth’s part always pumps me up and I play this song to honor the Infernal Divine.

[Astaroth:]
Gothic moon… ablazeth the eventide so sonorous,
Ye solemn of a lovelorn garden of crimson souls.
All true beauty is sad…
But lost within the clenched hands of God.
Lost within the clenched hands of God.

[Lucifer:]
We are like dying embers.
We are fallen leaves.
A sloth wrested of Thy power,
And sealed on embedded stone.
A false righteousness undying under His name,
Forever… Forever in shadow I grieve!

4 Likes

You may have just helped @Dolaroxx a little bit.

2 Likes

I had the feeling that I needed to post these lyrics here. I don’t know why but I decided to.

1 Like

Yea. I did a really really deep vision look into him and saw the sigil of Astaroth. Long story.

2 Likes

Indeed, thanks lol.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked Astaroth. The Goetia description was frightening but once I learned that she’s a Goddess I couldn’t help but work with her. I learnt her Enn and drew her Sigil before any of the other deities I work with, just feels like a connection that transcends lifetimes.

1 Like

That was my fear of Lord Belial. Until I did more research on the origin of his name.

1 Like

Belial really is awsome. It’s a shame that there is hardly any good information on him online but at least it’s changing.

1 Like

If my path keeps going, I’ll be posting a lot of information about him.
I think he’s taken me on as an apprentice. Not really sure how to explain it but his energy hasn’t left my ritual room for almost a week now.

1 Like

Perhaps it’s because you’re working closely with him now. Have you made a pact yet?

1 Like

No, I made a protective sigil of Lord Belial and invoked him with my blood. Maybe I did make a pact.

1 Like

Seems powerful enough to make a connection. All the best with your journey!!

1 Like

Same to you. I’ve been learning very very fast.

1 Like

Some Occultists learn and improve quickly, much like certain Athletes.

1 Like

Yea this is kind of like a re-awakening for me. I gave up magick for years.

1 Like

Same here. I’m having a slower time learning since I have to restart though.

1 Like

Well I can tell you what helped me, focus on the sigil that stands out to your most and instead of evoking / invoking trance into your heart chakra.

1 Like

Well that would be Astaroth’s sigil so I guess I will try that :thinking:

Thank you :rose:

1 Like