The good of black magick

I wrote this drunk to see if I discern any spiritual gain from myself

I practiced black magick. ea koetting’s vengeful destruction magick and saw results. They arent as effective as causing death but the victims become visibly depressed, confused and unenergetic.

I think practicing the black magick has had a good effect on my wellbeing.

I can watch a man who openly disrespects me in public and smile at him. I used to use foul language or scorn others behind their back. “others” refers to the alcoholic, the gay Christian, the terrible boss, bad muslim, selfish hindu, a holier than thou Christian madman, the relative who wants to mine me for money, the rude bastards 1,2,3 and more to come in my life.

not any more.

I feel so @tpeace. So powerful and confident.
I dont like how the people i want dead arent dead yet (if anyone has advice let me know please) but I am at peace.

I treat cursing my enemies like sport. its for fun. the enemies arent the centre of my spiritual practice like long ago. now the center is my own occult abilities and my own divinity. the centre is the pleasure of the phantom sensations and lucid dreams I have at night.

sometimes I have lucid nightmares. I dislike them but I can find pleasure from the thrill of them.no I do not feel pleasure for fear or pain.

the day my enemies drop dead I will smile and morn for them. they were my enemies and it for the best they stay dead and in pain. but I calm and honorable enough to honour anything truly worth honoring about them and their loving families after they are gone. Pity the lives that are truely hurt by their departure, I did not mean to cause you pain.

today I reclined on a chair at work and my back leaned against a womans coat that was draped on it. later the woman came and unceremoniously yanked it from me. my astral eyes felt the disrepect and hate she felt for me.
I felt pain and humiliation to my human dignity, I dont know why. I can see how the wrong in me both sober and drunk, I feel guilt for wanting her dead or actually moving magcik to cause her death. I can imagine all the horror her family and friends would feel. But I say this with the innocence of a child.
“her death would comfort me , it is for the best she died over this matter”. I fought and learned hard for basic human dignity in the past. now I have it, thats why my name is at-peace.

whether im in the right or wrong, it doesnt matter. my dignity was hard fought nothing can take it. or nothing I percieve can take it.
I do not hate that woman, but it is true that I pray death (pray death not pray for death)to her. I will do so once I am sober again too.

if I was a criminal taken to death row. if the officers addressed me as sir or mr. {my name} I would find peace in that situation.

as bleak as this section of my journal seems to be. the only negative emotion here is pain and what stems from it. I take heart that there is no active malice in here. no matter what evil I commit I can be assured that I myself was not truly evil

2 Likes

So you basically want somebody to die because they yelled at you? Is that it?

2 Likes

Death is too easy if you want payback.

The truth is black magick is there to actually destroy evil in the sense it has more to do with demonic integration, alchemy of the black sun or black light.

Illuminating the unconscious.

I personally don’t curse people anymore, however I’ve focused more on unifying the negative imbalances in my torus field, so that when someone comes into my field with their imbalances, my aura automatically corrects their negative imbalance, which forces them into shadow work

I used to take kung fu classes at a dojo and one day I had this very arrogant and young instructor in his earthly 20s, he was very very entitled and went harder on me because he thought I was toxic masculine, I was obviously pissed, at my next class I found out that he was injured and couldn’t come back to the dojo for months. I’ve had other instances like that as well, black magick is there to have invasive negative forces come full circle within their own polarity, im not telling you what to do because that would be me invading your universe, however alchemically speaking this is how the process naturally evolves, that’s why now you’re more focused on your magick and your divinity, you’ll teach such a level of consciousness you’ll realize those people never even existed in the first place and that they were all catalysts for you to grow, and after that point you will have compassion for them, because you will see the suffering they inflict upon you as a version of you that’s still struggling. I do not believe anyone’s evil at heart, I don’t even think evil actually exist, it’s just spiritual clutter that hasn’t been exposed to the light. If there was more light people would have more consciousness to understand themselves and others which would dissolve the need for evil deeds.

I’m not here to teach morality I’m simply sharing my 2 sense on the timeless wisdom that comes from the true masters of LHP, even beings like Samael and Lucifer.

6 Likes

Nah.
My workplace is considered a toxic work environment by the long time workers. It really is too.
I’m going to use magick at people to keep peace and i am only willing to use death magick to do that.

But for your information i absolutely would cast black magick on someone for yelling at me.

Its fun. I havent felt as much pleasure when I cast money, love or any other types of magick.

I dont want payback.
I cast black magick for the pleasure or to soothe my anger.

I think the only real reason I want them dead is to prove that my black magick works and will be reliable at my worst hour. Their life amd any regret is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

I do take your advice about focusing on my own divinity to heart. And that is what im trying to do actually.
Im training the more martial and militant aspects of my divine.

When I cast black magick, its not to harm but to prove my will/divinity can be impressed onto the world.

1 Like

I should have probably written this in the post everything after the “…” was what I felt were some lower aspects I feel regarding the use of black magick. Any small or perceived slight has become enough justification for wishing death onto others.
that is bad and I know that, but I prefer that compared to the alternatives I felt in the past.

as I said above too, the pleasure I feel from doing black magick is phenomenal and surpasses all other magickal pleasures Ive felt in the past.
its so tangible like a nicotine/dopamine injection. It might contribute to moral degradation. I hope its a more positive thing, im sure it is.

1 Like

That is just spot on for how I see and walk my path into darkness and go about developing my skills in the destructive/ negative side of existence as well, under the guidance of Lord Lucifer and The Great Abaddon. Well said!

Just like using your skills as a martial artist is a lot more empowering when use to, for example, swiftly set your boundaries against someone physically being an absolute a-hole instead of picking a fight with somebody unsuspecting in a bar that just looked at you the wrong way. I feel using my baneful skills in service of growth and evolution gives me a lot more power eventually than just using it on anyone I just kinda dislike. Even if the only power and energy I get from it, is the joy of seeing somebody break down and fall apart that deserved it.

I also would like to note that this just how I go about it, I certainly don’t feel like telling anyone else what the right and wrong way is to go about it. The other point (in my opinion) of the LHP is absolute freedom of choice.

2 Likes

Dude, you are developing yourself. Great to hear you get such a feeling of wellness and peace from walking your path!
Eventually just throwing death and fire at everything that irks you might very well lead to moral or even spiritual degradation, but none of us are in any position to tell you how you should walk your spiritual path.

Perhaps in due time you’ll come to see that just about any person acting like an arse is doing so because of an imbalance and the anger and disrespect is usually more directed at themselves than meant personally for you. Nevertheless it doesn’t change the fact that it is probably meant to be that their behavior eventually pisses off a black magician that retaliates in unforeseen ways.

I’ve got a bit a Daoist way of seeing things. In the sense of, no matter how destructive and seemingly malevolent something seems everything has it’s place and in the bigger picture always has it’s purpose and even the most harmful attributes and skills can be used for something constructive.

3 Likes

Uh, ok

This is interesting. I feel like I’ve had a similar gnosis but perhaps slightly different. The download I received was that one way to deal with “other people” is to realize that they are actually projections of ourselves. So by removing or alchemizing the aspect of ourselves that attracted them in the first place, they will no longer appear in our personal universe.

The part you said about forcing them into shadow work sounds right to me. I’ve been thinking of it in a bit more of a predatorial way to be honest- that a person can use another’s shadow against them. This is possible because so many people are unaware of their personal shadows that it controls the vast majority of their behavior. So in this way, a skilled practitioner/magician can simply “tempt” another by consciously triggering that person’s shadow. This isn’t hard to do if the person is already attracted to the practitioner in the first place (not romantically, just in general). The link is already there, so it’s just a matter of puppeteering that person as you see it. The way I see it, if the person no longer wants to be controlled in that way, then they’ll need to make the choice to do shadow work to avoid predators that’ll use their shadows against them.

Again, this is obviously a more predatorial method. But I’m intrigued by your experience where the person was forced into shadow work automatically. That’s cool, and I’m curious to know how it works exactly.

2 Likes

Well it’s just simple toroidal field mechanics.

Your electromagnetic field is responsible for everything it attracts on an atomic level, it transcends time as well as your incarnations, you might be dealing with a karmic lesson you’ve been learning for lifetimes.

The positive charge comes from the sky or the heaven force. The negative charge comes from the earth force.

The pulsing of opposite forces can create vortexes of consciousness just as it creates tornados in real life.

It is lightning, the lightning of Zeus, Thors Hammer, Excalibur.

The higher voltage your aura is, the more it can shoot off energies that try to penetrate you.

Thats why in Vajrayana Buddhism you learn to stop demonizing demons and you learn to tame your anger, because these things are delusions of the ego.

The Vajra is literally the lightning bolt of the god Indra, the lightning purifies the torus field, and charges it, that’s why the path is known to liberate karma in one lifetime, and deals with activating the diamond body which is the ultimate goal of magick.

When you activate the diamond body you are protected mainly due to the fact your aura is a compressed macrocosm, you become the entire energetic mass of the planets, stars and the universe.

So when you’re cursing the larger your mass you’re living in, it collapses on the practitioner sending it out. Because they are attacking the all, including themselves, down here in this state of consciousness humans tend to dwell allow for more purgatory, but if you’re cursing someone that’s pressurized and has the diamond body active, that’s when it will become a problem, because curses need to go somewhere, diamonds are unbreakable, so it goes directly to the shadow of the person, it’s like they begin facing the aspects of themselves that’s still externalizes the projection.

It’s just showing you the balancing in your yin and yang which then manifests an obstacle in the macrocosm

1 Like

Thank you so much! This is super helpful. Were there any particular books or spirits or deities that helped you learn all of this? I’d love to do more work in this area on myself. I don’t think I’ve activated my diamond body yet.

Also, to clarify – so you’re saying that when a person has their diamond body active, they functionally become impervious to curses from outside people? And when outside people attempt to curse a person who has their diamond body active, that curse effectively ricochets back on them because they’re unaware of the fact that they’re cursing an externalized part of themselves? Hence, the unintended shadow work that ensues? I’m trying to make sure I got the mechanics/principles right.

Yes, that’s it, it’s like a ricochet affect

2 Likes

Pm me

1 Like