The “Goddess”

The Patroness and Embodiment of the Demonic Feminine is, in my experience, study, and from the experience of many others, Lilith. However, she isn’t what you would think, as the stories about her killing children is a blatant lie, as the real Lilith is a fierce protector of children. She’s very pleasant to be in the presence of, her energy can take the vibe of Mother, Lover, or Sister, depending on how she wants to interact with you, and this is very fluid, and can change from meeting to meeting. I highly recommend working with her, you’ll be very glad you did!

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-i.html?m=1

Side note: Hecate isn’t a demon, but she’s extremely powerful, and absolutely awesome! You can’t go wrong with Hecate!

It all boils down to this: work with whoever you feel led to work with, best of luck, friend!

Blessings!

2 Likes

Thank you Robert.

1 Like

I want Orobas to talk to me (like transvocation).

Good going, OP. Orobas communicates with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not that way. Tarot

Well…

I have had the same dreams now with the Being appearing like a girl I used to work with. I’m married and she tries to seduce me but I can’t go through with it out of guilt. The girl from work has rotten teeth and has a skankiness which is not good. Lol

Anyway the reality of my situation is that this morning I believe I received another strange circumstance or message. A contact from the other side.

On my walk to work, I came up on a Hen, mangled and tattered. Her talon was tied with red string to a bumper of a car. It was horrific and inhumane.

When I got to work, I thought of it and realized it’s related in some way to this same narrative of goddess in a way…

Hi Werwulf,

Here are some links that I have found helpful.

The first is a web site from a group that has revived the worship of Cybele Magna Mater of Ancient Roma

This next one is from the leader of a group Daughters of Cybele

Next is from the Fellowship of Isis

The next is Joey Morris’ Web page. She offers rituals on the BALG web site. She works with the Goddess in her form as The Morrigan. She also has a You Tube chanel with lots of helpful videos

Here is a website for Sisters of Avalon

https://www.sisterhoodofavalon.org/

Theres the Goddess Brigid from Ireland and I’ve linked a great book that I liked about working with her.

Here is a good book about working with the Morrigan

I hope that gets you started.

1 Like

Updates…

I updated my name to Wahnfried just in case anyone had confusion.

I still am unsure who this powerful entity is.

Over the past week I have continued to be visited by a dark haired, lewd young woman who is teasing and sexual in nature.

The experience with the Hen was very interesting and a sign of some sort…

Then last night I dreamed I was wandering through a magnificent cave, mossy and very inviting. It was very nice indeed. I kept wandering and exploring this cave, until I decided to return back.

On my way back, the entry hole was extremely small. There were cobwebs :spider_web: and I was afraid to be attacked by spiders.

I crawled through and seemed to be getting caught as I did.

Strangely enough, for years I have had dreams about spiders and cobwebs and is a very usual nightmare situation haha

There are a few Goddesses represented by spiders. It seems you stumbled upon the cave of Lilith. She has a spider aspect.

Actully he was free for a time before his suecide so it didnt have anything to do with it. In his final interwiew he talks about why he would in the end kill himself.

You want a visage of unbridled divine femininity, I’d recommend Danu, not only the mother of goddesses and the Tuatha de Danaan for the Celts but the queen of the gods to the Proto-Indo-Europeans, whose religion shattered became the religions of the Greeks, Celts, Hinus and Norse alike.

1 Like

Ok … great!

Now what? Neopagany shmeopagany ritual??

I’m a traditionalist and reconstructionist with a newager axe to grind so no that’s not the route I’d take; there are reputable methods of invocation. I would start there.

1 Like

I didn’t mean that in a rude context,
I sincerely would like to know. Of Irish descent and would love to continue my journey of northern traditions and revival and feel that’s the best option really

Feel free to DM me

1 Like

You could always work with Kali,s softer side Maa Durga. Iv been praying to her for years with lots of positive results without spilling one drop of blood lol

Update that it most definitely is Hekate