The “Goddess”

I have continually drawn Kali from the Daemon Tarot over the past few months as an advice card that I need to begin to respect the “Divine” or demonic feminine goddess energy.

I actually don’t have any form of initiatory experiences with goddesses or feminine spirits and am beginning to think this is what is lacking from my journey.

Kali to me, is a big no.
I am more drawn to Freya as I have roots working in the Germanic sense,
But I also practice demonic magic so…
I’ve thought about Hecate, Lilith is terrifying in a bad way…

I drew tarot with Orobas today to see what he sees. He told me it was in order to be fair and equal in the energies I invoke, that She will show me how to be humble and have more gratitude for my present fortune, that the Goddess will teach me how to be more honest with myself and others and also that she will probably get me into a new improved sexual experience than the one I’m having

There was also talk about public relations improving.

What are your experiences and thoughts on this subject?

And I am male btw

4 Likes

Good thing gender doesn’t matter, men and women can embody masculine or feminine or both. Kali is pretty intense, and if you keep pulling her card, maybe it’s time to expand that comfort zone? I’ve met Kali a few times, during her arguing with the other Hindu Gods and her in her calm and relaxed times lol.

2 Likes

For me, when someone says “The ‘Goddess’” my only thought is Eris. Do with that what you will.

1 Like

Jon Nödtveidt would beg to differ :thinking:

1 Like

I know two Indian men with deep studies of their heritage and culture. They have witnessed the real world where Kali possesses people, where sacrifices are made to MahaKali and Bhairava.

I asked them and they both warned me that it is not a good idea to bark up that tree. They both warned me that without a teacher I could be seriously hurt.

Out of respect for the culture and the real lineage, I can’t.

1 Like

Jon Notdveit was arrested for being apart of a shooting then committed suicide lol!

You write that like it would be something bad.

For real, Orobas is love, Orobas is life, Orobas will be able to give you further clues about who will be your bestest guide to learn from. If you’re already uncomfortable with Maha Kali don’t pressure yourself into meeting up with her just yet. If its meant to be you will encounter her anyway at some point again and if not its as good.

2 Likes

I was definitely okay with Kali before my friends both spooked me

1 Like

Your experiences with her won’t always match theirs, going strictly off their own isn’t a good idea.

Besides you working with Kali has nothing to do with their culture and lineage, she predates it. That’s something tumblrites use to keep people from exploring other pantheons.

1 Like

There! There it is! Don’t let preassumptions destroy something that could turn out to be necessary for your path one way or another :scream:

5 Likes

What about Gaia, she’s like the earth goddess, you can try working with her or nature more. But do what u feel drawn too

1 Like

If you feel drawn to Hecate and feel comfortable working with her then go for it.

Later on you may feel ready to work with the others. Hecate, was the first goddess I worked with. And I had a wonderful experience with her. She’s still a big part of me.

3 Likes

I see. I wonder if that is who it is

Mother hekate soteria guides all . However she is usually attracted to feminine energy . She actually suggested I work with lilith . But I don’t know much about her . All I know is hekate knows best so I better not question her wonders.

1 Like

I see … I am not a tough guy so maybe that’s something

1 Like

i can not say im an expert on hindu mythologies and religion but i have worked with Goddess Kali last year… Though she is pretty intense and straight forward but she also have a good loving side,… and she is very protective to those people who are close to her and show her respect.

The thing that you shall keep in mind is that she makes people to face even those things that they fear the most. That why most people give fearful warnings because not all they can look the truth… and face it. I will advice you if you see her calling you… go for it… just be ready to face even the things that you are afraid of… but when you face them… you will become the new you… the better version of yourself…

I am now three nights in a row of having dreams with a female trying to have sex with me …

There are many goddesses throughout traditions.

Kali will give you everything you desire but will unleash chaos. You must very very careful with your offerings. She wants it all, not just a glass of wine, a whole bottle. Not just a drop of blood, all of it.

I agree with the statements above, if you can find a mentor or teacher under her I would go for it.

Personally, I work with Isis as my goddess.

3 Likes

I appreciate your advice but…
Seriously?
You just waltzed into working with a goddess like Kali without any knowledge of her? Phew that’s crazy

That’s actually not a bad idea, too many people let what google or something tells them about an entity and colors a piggybacked view of them. Rather than experiencing the entity first hand, then researching to see what’s similar and what’s different from how that entity reacted to them as opposed to another.

1 Like