The Flames are Green

Does anyone know why a flame would be green?

2 Likes

Marduk

2 Likes

The presence of copper can turn a flame green, scientifically speaking.

16 Likes

Greek fire was green in lore, in reality I’m unsure.

Green fire is also associated with Archangel Raphael.

9 Likes

Recently I made a burnt offering (sigil written in blue on some notepad paper) to one of my servitors and the flames turned green when they hit the ink.

Probably something in the ink if you used a pen, or something printed out. 🤷

Edit:
What kind of flames are we talking about and under what circumstances?

4 Likes

Arachne

3 Likes

Could just be the color of the flame (if you’re referring to it on a spiritual level not physical).

I was playing with my “Astral” Flames the other day and they changed colors

3 Likes

There are many different colors of the flames can even be white or pure black or the glowing black reason is a lot more of reasons than 1

2 Likes

No idea. I tried something with hellfire a few weeks ago and felt like I was just burning up inside and out (when seriously angry or irritated at something, my rage takes me to the point of just trembling and shaking with anger/hate like my heart felt like it was literally on fire, like every anxious heartbeat during that panic attack, rage quaking the floors beneath, was just pounding with the unhealthy and unresolved anger I’d simply held onto for too long).
Maybe it was just burning up all the unhealthy associations I’d come to make throughout my life, all of which ultimately led to some very warped perceptions about everything (slowly regaining some memory actually), especially when it came to love and relationships and color (simple sounding things but still), unhealthy associations with dealing with anger/rage/hate specifically I think.
Anyways the fire felt like it burned through a lot of bullshit that was clouding my perception and exasperating an already confusing situation, burned away what was inconsistent and/or inauthentic to me and my personal spiritual path (whatever that is now), leaving behind just what was best for continuing my path spiritually.
Now just working on honoring the recent lessons (the hospital all feels like one really weird dream and I woke up thinking I was 36 in Mexico or something haha) so that I can return to my “authentic personal path” whatever it is and move forward in consistence with all the lessons.
At one point the flame seemed to turn to green, like a reminder to go back to plant stuff.

1 Like

I dreamt of me trying to catch a black widow with my hands it got away grand daddy long legs caught it. Coiled it then took off with it another black widow chased it. But this dream was day before yesterday.
I saw these flames 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Metals Flowers Powders Papers all in the Pot for love work.

But after getting this Flame from Sage and Palo wood I now want to know what it means or who it is. The Flame after lighting where green. Like the flame in my cauldron.

Cauldron in love work a year ago.

Recently Flame on Sage and Palo Santo stick.

When you trace the north pentagram.

Al.
P.s. Sorry.

I dont follow

The green flames from my hellfire litany seemed to manifest a lot more when deep healing was needed so it follows me still after my month in hospitals and moving home for home care. Curious what they mean for me personally since I haven’t done anything magick related for over a month now outside of some dream and soul or astral travel
Have also seen green flames when using my copper cauldron

1 Like

copper can give a green flame. My cauldron is iron.
since this thread, I read the green flame can mean an ancestor, I have to find the content to get the other meaning

1 Like

I have had a flame turn violet when I was working with the fallen, calling them so I understand what you mean. I placed my hand inside the flame for a long period of time never burned. You should have touched the flame

1 Like

Hi, this phenomen just happend to me, why Arachne?

1 Like

The person to whom you replying is no longer a member of this forum. Meaning you will not receive a reply back.