Walking the gates of the Necronomicon. .an Arianna experience

So last night i walked the first gate but idk… i dont think this was suppose to be how it works…

I was on the moon with this man in a toga … lookin like some Julius Ceasar or something… he was holding a golden spear type thing and the tip made me think of a golden leaf. I really wasnt expecting this and have no idea why :thinking:

And hes talking to me explaining that this is the gateway that spring boards you into all the other gateways and powers.

He kept trying to show me stuff… he kept telling me that i would have the powers of the moon… like powers over emotions …and such that are known of the moon.

Then i was lying on my back surround by angels.

Like angels , angels, and i couldnt count them there were so many circling me and all around me. But im still confused because this is the gates of the necronomicon we are talking about.
Im not expecting a man straight outa greek history or angels.

Im expecting something more like Azathoth or demons but i got a greek looking man and angels. Beautiful angels and this man …

I dont know what to make of it.

12 Likes

It’s all connected, baby girl.

The Moon is the first of the heavenly spheres, so the angels could be representative of that movement upwards.

In an older post, one member was gatewalking the 1573 Necronomicon and was vibrating demonic enns at the chakra points before invoking the god of the gate so don’t discount your experience just because you didn’t meet something with tentacles.

10 Likes

Sounds like an interesting edgy Apollo kinda reminds me of the black sun…wonder why. If i had to “guess” I’d say you have very strong control over emotions. It can be a problem if people fall too hard for each other quick (TRUST ME LMAO)

2 Likes

The moon is also suspected of being fake and A.I. holographic etc. I believe this to be the case due to “fake love” I think angels can sometimes be overly kind and it comes off as robotic or fake.

Um…no.

Just…no.

8 Likes

Im not discrediting it im just confused that i got something so out of the blue so to speak.

I didnt mind that there were angels and the man… it just wasnt what i was even remotely expecting so its thrown me off.

I know it was a true experience … it just seems so out of place :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like that :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

I needed to hear this as well
Everyone has its own path, so don’t be disappointed or think that you failed becuase you got something different that everyone expects.

3 Likes

One more night of sleeping in the first gate , then i take a break … go over my notes and see what ive learned.

Then on to the next…

2 Likes
1 Like

Tonight starts the second gate …

4 Likes

Cue ominous sounds

2 Likes

Here ya go …

2 Likes

Starts making the initiation sounds the fish made in finding nemo with the ring of fire

4 Likes
4 Likes

Finished the second or NEBO gate. This was an experience for sure. Mercury is a trickster!!

I will take a little break before starting the 3rd gate the Inannna gate

3 Likes

I find it real interesting that right after i made that post and went look for my book …
Its suddenly vanished :thinking:

Seems there is something or someone that wants my attention.

2 Likes

Just finished the Inanna gate. My experience inside this gate was mind blowing and im still processing all of it
Had a very huge encounter with Anubis.

4 Likes

did you see a river

1 Like