Walking the gates of the Necronomicon. .an Arianna experience

Im not discrediting it im just confused that i got something so out of the blue so to speak.

I didnt mind that there were angels and the man… it just wasnt what i was even remotely expecting so its thrown me off.

I know it was a true experience … it just seems so out of place :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like that :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

I needed to hear this as well
Everyone has its own path, so don’t be disappointed or think that you failed becuase you got something different that everyone expects.

3 Likes

One more night of sleeping in the first gate , then i take a break … go over my notes and see what ive learned.

Then on to the next…

2 Likes
1 Like

Tonight starts the second gate …

4 Likes

Cue ominous sounds

2 Likes

Here ya go …

2 Likes

Starts making the initiation sounds the fish made in finding nemo with the ring of fire

4 Likes
4 Likes

Finished the second or NEBO gate. This was an experience for sure. Mercury is a trickster!!

I will take a little break before starting the 3rd gate the Inannna gate

3 Likes

I find it real interesting that right after i made that post and went look for my book …
Its suddenly vanished :thinking:

Seems there is something or someone that wants my attention.

2 Likes

Just finished the Inanna gate. My experience inside this gate was mind blowing and im still processing all of it
Had a very huge encounter with Anubis.

4 Likes

did you see a river

1 Like

With water crystal clear

4 Likes

His name is coming up a lot.

1 Like

I have finished the Inanna gate and am now working on the fourth gate. The sun.

Sharing my experiences with only a select few for the most part.

Though i will say each gate builds on the next kinda like building blocks … even though im in the sun gate things are still coming up from the Inanna gate.
Everything seems to fit together in pieces its very interesting.

Somewhere in the great pyramid there was and possibly is a black mirror.

Ari :rose:

5 Likes

Interested in this. I have something that starts from the Ninth Gate and works backwards. @DarkestKnight knows what Im talking about.

Glad this is going well for you so far

2 Likes

ur experienxes r tailored to ur subjextive inxlinations that u have grown as a veil. the words brain(mind) bloxk xome to mind only bexause what u digest or learn is what is used by ur subxonsxious. so if all u kno is of angels these beings will show themselves as suxh. its like a safe guard to ur psyxhe. getting a demon or any entity to manifest physixally xould damage what u kno is and what u kno not. walking the first gate ur still indigenous to what xould be.