Fiery World and its inhabitants: studying the highest flame

Indeed. It was intense.

1 Like

And now I understand why Attakeria likes to be near the waterfall and generally loves water.
But he has some other abilities besides fire and water (at least that’s what he told me).

Ofcourse. If we write a book about him it would be hundreds of pages long. I am just the messenger here.

1 Like

And sorry for a few more questions. How can Attakeria help as a spirit? What can he teach and how can he help? And can he open access to other worlds?

He has access and he can teach you pyromancy,hydromancy, magick tongues and power of light.

2 Likes

It seems to me that here you can still add protection and purification (in his own words and if I understood it correctly).

King Paimon said that Attakeria performed some kind of priestly functions. Is it related to the impartation of “heavenly” fire, or not only with it?

And thousands or a thousand years ago, Attakeria was called here on earth. Is it known under what names he was called (as I understand it, his friend Attar became the embodiment of the fire deity in Zoroastrianism?)?

And what is the strength and position of Attakeria in the Fiery World? This is interesting to me, because he said himself that he is not inferior in strength to Asmodeus.

Sorry for so many questions.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for being able to find out who Attakeria is! Because for me it was very difficult to understand who he really is. This is amazing, because it is not some kind of separate entity for me, but my soul. And the funny thing is that I could not understand myself. Yes, I saw excerpts from my past life and in the process of meditation I can transform into all three forms of Attakeria, but this was too insufficient for understanding myself. Maybe this is due to the fact that Attakeria is somehow connected (therefore, I very poorly understand those images and symbols that come to me during meditation). And only recently I have been able to receive some fragments of information about him or the Fiery World (but this happened only when working with someone, and not with myself). Even when I get answers from you, small additions from Attakeria come to my mind.

It is interesting that I described the four guardians of the cardinal points in my poems, as well as the Source or Core (as some kind of creative energy of fire). But I thought it was all my childhood fantasies, nothing more.

3 Likes

Everything comes together dude

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you!

In the Fiery World, have you seen only dragons?

Humanoid creatures. They are natural shapeshifters obviously.

1 Like

As I can judge from Attakeria, the full form of their manifestation is a pillar of fire. The androgynous form (more peaceful and pleasant, but also less functional) and the dragon form (for a greater manifestation of strength and abilities, as well as protection, initiations and other actions) serve for specific purposes and tasks.

1 Like

It turns out that Attakeria and his friends (or brothers) are akin to the guardians of the cardinal points from Indian or Chinese mythology?

I tried to contact Atar and he told me (if I understood it correctly) that their tasks also include “maintaining balance and order, as well as keeping the inviolability of foundations” (it is interesting that they call each other brothers during communication). Didn’t they say anything about it?

1 Like

Attar is the King of Air and a being also called Lucifer by some.

2 Likes

So it’s the infernal nation? :thinking:

1 Like

It seems to me better to call him Attar, but not Lucifer :thinking:

It turns out that the rest of Attar’s friends / brothers (Attakeria, Inkris and Ignar) are the kings of water, fire and earth, respectively? Or do they have a different status?

2 Likes

You got it. I think maybe it’s because they are the 4 gates which open the kingdom. I have seen the kingdom having 4 doors in 4 directions.

1 Like

No, according to my feelings they are different. Because Attakeria cannot interact for too long with the energy of King Paimon and Astaroth, and indeed representatives of the infernal world.

Ah okay, I asked because it circled to Lucifer which was weird lol.

2 Likes

Hmm, the name “kings” is too pompous for them, but as guardians of the cardinal points, entrances to the Fiery World and the elements, they can be called with confidence. Because the main thing for them is to serve, protect, preserve (again, according to inner feelings).

This definitely reminds me of the guardians of the cardinal points from Indian or Chinese mythology.
It seems to me that four doors and four directions are also symbols.

And with what can the Fiery World be compared? I understand that this cannot be compared with the infernal world, because they are very different. But what analogs can be associated with the Fiery World?

1 Like

I would think of it as a mix of heaven and Asgardr as both of them have higher vibrations which are present in Fiery world as well

2 Likes