The fastest results ever with any operation

So there is this girl I work and she is dating a real douche bag. This guy is a real manipulative piece of shit but she is weak spirited and and can’t seem to let him go. So a few weeks ago he punched her in the face and I decided I had seen enough and wanted her for myself.

Normally I do not use magic for this type of thing as it never seems to last. But the main goal of the operation is to get her away from this guy. In the mean time if I happen to score a piece of ass I wont be one to complain. So I do some simple sigil magic to draw her closer to me. Everything worked perfectly and we have been out several times over the course of the last week.

So Friday rolls around and I am hanging out with this girl and her boyfriend is texting her fucking up my action. I convince her to go back to her place (hopefully for some bang time) and this guy is sitting in the fucking parking lot. I offer to handle it for her and she sayes no she needs to talk with him so I leave.

I come home and am fucking pissed. I conjure up a sprit that I work with frequently in these types of situations and say release the fucking horde on this guy. I don’t hear from her for the rest of the weekend. I knew this could be either a good or bad thing.

So I come into work this morning and she tells me that the guy had a psychotic episode and had to be checking into a mental hospital. Literally as I am typing this she just texted me and said he got out and robbed his work. Life is fucking grand! I guess I won’t have to worry about him for awhile.

3 Likes

Im just shaking my head at the part where you try and convince her to go back to her place but all ur focused on is banging her walls out when clearly this girl is broken and the last thing she needs is to be banged out. why not sit and hug her all night and kiss her on the forehead and stroke her hair…why not get to know this girl??? seems to me you dont really care about this girl…you just wana bang a broken emotionally vulnerable person who seems like easy game to you…

If I cared I would have taken a diiferent course of action. I am trying to help her but in the end I could careless. I fully understood what I was doing when I unleashed the horde. I knew she may get caught in the madness but fortunately she didnt. Maybe now I will get to know her a bit but she would not last with me. I would turn on her too fast and start working against her. Plus I can not seriously consider a partner who is not a practioner. I have been there before and will not do it again. It is too big of a part of my life. Whether I fuck her or not I really dont care. But if I do after the deed is done we will walk away as friends. And why do you the a frustration fuck is not precisely what she needs.

1 Like

So here is how this one ended up playing out. The boyfriend is long gone out of the picture. I decided to take Amy’s advice and keep my hands off this one. I took her to a chill spot and we just started talking about various aspects of life. Come to find out this girl really is a broken soul. She was raped at the age of 5 yrs old and then again at age 17. She actually tried to kill herself 1 month before I met her. I think my shallow advances would have probably done her in. She needs a friend more then I need to get laid so we will just leave it at that. Thank you Amy for calling me out on this.

3 Likes

hey PHORBABOR! i wrote in your inbox how i feel about this!! all love!!!

Yea PHORBABOR, sometimes you gotta let this stuff sink in a bit, because sometimes what we are looking for is not what we are attempting to chase after. I can completely get wanting to hit it, but I’m pretty sure that no one is looking for their sexcapades to ruin someone’s life. Sadly, as men we can kind of be completely thoughtless on the matter, and it’s a matter of social training so no one is really bad for it. Good to hear you were able to catch that, and it was probably thanks in part that you had set a magic goal surrounding this situation in the first place. It can often allow us a chance to see things more clearly, so I’m glad to hear you got some good insight on the complete issue and were able to make a good decision. Good shit

Personally PHORBABOR I think you let your guard down and admitted to yourself that you care about this person, nothing wrong wih that at all. I’m just saying you’ve been consumed with hate and pain for such a long time that perhaps you saw something in her that reminded you of you or your situation, perhaps you two can help heal each other…or maybe I’m just being sappy who knows? Maybe this is your time to heal old wounds and put painfull memories to rest, or your time to be able to save someone even if its from themselves.

Best of luck to the both of you

Really bro I have been think this same thought all day. I feel like I need to protect her to calm my own hate. She was so fragile that I literally asked for this guys name with the intent to go kill him. I live a pretty guarded life so when I let it down it is like a flood. I could not stop thinking about my daughter who is 8 and if that happened to her. It sent me into a rage! Thanks for the comment and keeping it real. That is really what is so awesome about this forum.

[quote="-TWF-, post:7, topic:1697"]Personally PHORBABOR I think you let your guard down and admitted to yourself that you care about this person, nothing wrong wih that at all. I’m just saying you’ve been consumed with hate and pain for such a long time that perhaps you saw something in her that reminded you of you or your situation, perhaps you two can help heal each other…or maybe I’m just being sappy who knows? Maybe this is your time to heal old wounds and put painfull memories to rest, or your time to be able to save someone even if its from themselves.

Best of luck to the both of you[/quote]

So basically I totally sabotaged this operation by shifting my mind state away from my original intent. Once my emotion changed I felt the power start to drift.

I thought the boyfriend was long gone as he was on the run somewhere out in Las Vegas. Originally my hopes were that they would find him dead out in the desert somewhere but I could tell this girl would totally blame her self if that happened so I toned down my anger.

Literally 2 minutes ago her phone rang and it was super dush. He left a message saying he is coming back to California to turn himself in and he wanted to see her before he went to jail. She fucking agreed! Funny how fast things go in this game.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:9, topic:1697”]So basically I totally sabotaged this operation by shifting my mind state away from my original intent. Once my emotion changed I felt the power start to drift.

I thought the boyfriend was long gone as he was on the run somewhere out in Las Vegas. Originally my hopes were that they would find him dead out in the desert somewhere but I could tell this girl would totally blame her self if that happened so I toned down my anger.

Literally 2 minutes ago her phone rang and it was super dush. He left a message saying he is coming back to California to turn himself in and he wanted to see her before he went to jail. She fucking agreed! Funny how fast things go in this game.[/quote]

she is broken. she has Stockholm syndrome too??! she was raped as a little girl and then again at 17. in my opinion she seeks out guys like the ones who hurt her in her life. she is not stable mentally. dont turn on her for her ill decisions. just stand by her and try to steer her in a right direction and help her or leave her be. but turning on her is not the answer. she is the problem here. she needs to be helped and shown that she has worth. idk if u have the patience to help someone like her.

I just feel like the problem was solved and now it is back again. I knew this was going to happen but yes I still have her back. My mom was a victim of sexual abuse from age 3-9. It really fucked her up and ruined her for life. I have a feeling that this one may be beyond fixing. Only time will tell.

As someone who’s been in a long term relationship with someone who suffers from PTSD from abuse in her past I’ll be straight up with you.

If you actually care about this person then stand behind her and be prepared to go through some real shit and be tested in both patience and commitment as a friend or lover or both. Get her into some kind of counseling or support group because her problems will not go away on their own.

If your not ready or don’t want the commitment cut ties now and save the both of you the trouble. The last thing she needs is to lose trust in yet another person and feel betrayed as it will only make things worse and cause her to withdraw even more.

I have some more advice but I’ll PM you the rest shortly.