The Fairies stole my spoons: A diary of a hedge witch

I feel like they have enough to make their own tableware section at Ikea :smile:

3 Likes

I gave up on the concept of matching socks years ago. I just grab two socks at random and on they go. Given the impossibility of retaining both members of pair, its the only way to remain socked.

While we’re talking fairies. There was something potentially of this nature in my childhood. To save re typing it all, I’ll just quote myself from a post I made early last year:

When I was a young child I used to have an imaginary friend, whom I told my parents was a ‘fairy’. Fairies were common features of kids books of course, so I wouldn’t necessarily presume this to necessarily mean it actually was a fairy.

I don’t recall what she looked like, other than she was small and to my mind I could see her. I think there was other communication too, but I don’t recall specifics.

I used to leave little treats out in the garden for her, in a little hollow between the roots of a specific tree. Biscuits, lollies and those little birthday cake candles. I told my parents that these were things she liked.

We moved house and I never encountered her again.

Was this a fairy? Was it some other being? Was it just a child’s imagination. I doubt I will ever know

2 Likes

I know! I know I am excited to se what they want from the stuff i got them for their new and improved altar and outdoor space.

2 Likes

I’ve always had this happen throughout my life, for one year they took my wallet. I had to cancel all my credit cards & get new ones & one day it just appeared as if out of no where. They can be very playful & mischievous.

2 Likes

I am surprised that even gave it back.

1 Like

I started some of my seed planting in doors. T have to wait for the oak tree to stop blanketing us in leaves before i can move outside.

This is Patty the red potato ready to go into her next size pot. She was just a store bought potato the budded before i could use her. i plan on giving her one of the super pig pots in the back yard to grow

I am attempting on doing magickal pumpkins which is just using a pumpkin I use on my fall ancestor rituals and growing the plants from the pumpkins. I only had two vines make it last year. The goal is to have the magick jusy grow and grown each year. Yes, I did manage to keep my pumpkins from rotting inside the house until I was ready to use them. I am really proud of myself.

I got these super cute statues and signs from the local dollar tree. they are going to be in my flower bed.

1 Like

omg I have had something similar happening to me, some with coins etc. either I loose my scissors and then I have to find new ones that were stored away for years

1 Like

My babies are growing. Even with 14 days of neglect of me working,

1 Like

I am missing scissors right now. I was blaming the kiddo.

2 Likes