The Eye of the Trident: Jack's Chamber of Divine Divining šŸ”±

One slot left!

Gotta stay true to the image :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much, I will definitely work on my diplomatic skills in the mundane for this kind of state then :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Jack, and good morning! If you have one slot left for a reading, i would be most grateful.

Iā€™m trying to figure out my next steps in my lifeā€™s journey.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m sure you are wondering where I am. There were important things going on throughout this week and I had to get sick too :face_with_thermometer:.

3 Likes

Get well soon :sunny:

1 Like

Thatā€™s around the corner. Thanks!

1 Like

I just did your general reading. I was tempted to take the top card which was the 4 of Cups:

2 Likes

You may not be satisfied with a gift given to you by a spirit you are working with. When I said gift, I meant a lesson or a manifestation of a physical gift such as money. You may want more than you got but you must learn to be grateful. The spirits knew that whatever they gave you was the best (amount) for you in the moment.

Donā€™t forget to give me feedback once you get the chance. I want to know if this message was what you needed to hear the most out everything you needed to hear now.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is actually very interesting and completely accurate, Iā€™ve been working with numerous spirits in a new manner than before and although theyā€™ve been providing consistent and good results I still wanted more, this definitely helped me reevaluate things, take a breather, and appreciate what Iā€™ve already got. Thank you, good job!

1 Like

Hey Voina, I pulled the 4 of Disks for you!

It looks like you trust and see value in your decisions relating to finance and/or health. In other words, you grasp understanding of the power that those decisions contain.
Letā€™s say finance, you got your money under your control. You are financially free. Those walls of the fortress, the moat, and generally the fort itself symbolize your financial skills and freedom.

The 4 of Disk has a warning for you! People may trust you to make your own decisions but accept help and cooperation when you get the chance. Let people in the fort, your solitude will eventually lead to the downfalls of both you and the fort.

Donā€™t forgot to leave honest feedback and thanks for the opportunity. I wish you well!

1 Like

Hi Jack_of_Tridents - Thank you for the reading and the warning.

While my finances are under control, as I do not spend frivolously and have no debts my only wish I have in life is to be financial free. I am still a very very long way from that.

In fact I only started dealing with occult matters for wealth :laughing:

My decisions relating to health are well made and I am in optimum health according to last months results.

I am not good in accepting assistance with anything, and I do tend to isolate myself when frustrated, people always comment that I have a wall around me, and maybe that is leading or has lead to my financial stagnation. I donā€™t know.

I will heed the warning, but it has become second nature now.

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Yw!

Thanks!

Hi can I ask for a love one if possible

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m no longer offering readings until further notice. All spots have been taken and Iā€™ll take a break once all 10 of the readings are done.

1 Like

I just picked a card for you. Iā€™m in the middle of an Xbox break so Iā€™ll type it for you later.

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

iAMmagick, your card is the 4 of Swords! I spent a moment clearing my mind, focusing on the card, and then jotting my thoughts down in my journal.

To summarize my notes:
I noticed the center first, I saw the sword tips gently pointing towards the lotus flower, descending downward. Zooming out, I couldnā€™t help feeling the intimidating vibes of the blade middles and the lightning-like geometric shapes. The 4 of Swords energy is a duality of calmness and tough love.

Your message is meant to be delivered with a firm tone. You really need to focus more on your spirituality! Meditate on non-duality and claim your divinity! Iā€™m convinced that there are entities you work with who want you to stop being a pushover. Live up to your truth as the leader of your own path, your own experience, your own life.

1 Like

This is what the card looks like:

1 Like

This is great!

Though far from a pushover by nature, I know exactly what it means within current momentā€™s context. In fact, itā€™s a massive nudge I needed in my current job search and career at large.

Thank you again! Iā€™m going to meditate on your message quite a bit.

1 Like