The epistle of B'ael

I ask, B’ael answers:

The epistle of B’ael

Ba’el hear me, doest thou here when I call?

[i]I am power, i am here, the raw winds of energy, the current, the streams of the aethyr, the mystical mind of of mon’ti’jo (sp??)

Humans, those of us that seek power, are we prepared to undo the shackles of slavery and become kings, to claim our godhood and slay our oppressors?

[i]You are ready when you are ready, no one will stop your assent; the question is purity, mind does not matter, only strength matters. When we recognize living beings as pure energy, no one can stop you but you.

What is the best way to proceed, through stealth or through raw force?

[i]Hear me; stealth is power, the power to move inside enemy territory, the power to enter a cave, and corrupt it from within, the devil has no clothes, where will he go when you have him where you want him? Truth is power, this message is power.

This new dispensation of man, this new era, what we entering, where does this current lead us?

[i]Man is becoming that which he was meant to be, man has been cut off from power, and the flow rushes back to him as an unstoppable river torrent, the damn has broken, the gods are born.

Why do you appear as a cat, a toad, and a man?

[i]Man is intellect, cunning, the cat is quickness and silence, the toad is danger and warning, dont run if you aren’t ready to hide, dont speak if you aren’t ready to fight, cunning is indefinite, these words will live forever.

This has been a demonic public service announcement

3 Likes

Thanks! I got a lot from that.

I liked his answer to why he appears as a cat, toad, etc. If I may, was this an evocation, invocation, possession, channeling, etc?

I suppose I could classify it as an invocation, but more of a channel. It was really just an impromptu ritual. I worked with B’ael a few months back and gave him my blood to aid me in staying off the radar of those enemies that still hound me.

I’ve had him on the mind again lately, wanting to see where else a relationship with him could go. I do alot of heavy work with Belial, and B’ael as far as I can tell follows the same current of power, in that they go hand in hand.

I performed the summoning of all magickal powers chant(it’s in the newsletters), lit the candles on the altar, put forth the sigal, called him forth, got into T/G sync, and invited him to speak through me and answer my questions.

B’ael seemed rather thrilled that I was going to share this information with you all…enjoy.

1 Like

Fucking Awesome!

I suppose I could classify it as an invocation, but more of a channel. It was really just an impromptu ritual. I worked with B’ael a few months back and gave him my blood to aid me in staying off the radar of those enemies that still hound me.

I’ve had him on the mind again lately, wanting to see where else a relationship with him could go. I do alot of heavy work with Belial, and B’ael as far as I can tell follows the same current of power, in that they go hand in hand.

I performed the summoning of all magickal powers chant(it’s in the newsletters), lit the candles on the altar, put forth the sigal, called him forth, got into T/G sync, and invited him to speak through me and answer my questions.

B’ael seemed rather thrilled that I was going to share this information with you all…enjoy.[/quote]

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing and elaborating on how you went about this process.

This actually means quite a lot to me, too, because I’ve been trying to balance pure destructive tendencies with precision and cunning, and trying to see which I should utilize more of in a certain plan of mine, and this provided the answer.

It was worth checking out, thanks for the info.

-Sev

[quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:2994”]This new dispensation of man, this new era, what we entering, where does this current lead us?

[i]Man is becoming that which he was meant to be, man has been cut off from power, and the flow rushes back to him as an unstoppable river torrent, the damn has broken, the gods are born.[/quote]

Many years ago I had this really significant set of gnosis (gnoses? I dunno the plural! lol) and actual visions that humanity is going to get back access to the kind of power we haven’t had in a Long Time… you could think, “psychotic break” but the other things I saw then as prophecies actually happened (just personal stuff) and the rest of what I saw about the bigger picture, I later found echoed in ancient writings and especially the Kybalion, which I’d never even heard of when that series of events happened.

It’s part of why I chose the stuff I did in recent years, including critical examination of my inherited “RHP” kinds of views, and then the wholehearted rejection of that worldview and desire to get as much power for myself as I could, which led me here through literally searching stuff about becoming a god, and that (crazy ass stuff I know) is the main reason why I support the general aims of this forum.

I believe we’re in an era where there’s a real possibility of actually getting whatever we set our minds to have, but (in harmony with that statement by Viné from EA’s 9 Demonic Kings evocation vid) the greatest enemy any of us face is ourselves.

Awesome! Thanks for posting this, Gnosis.

That’s funny you mention Belial and Ba’el go hand in hand.
I was watching one of EA’s videos a few days ago and when the screen went black the outline of a man stayed on the screen.

When I looked at the wall beside the TV the outline appeared there and there was another figure on the other side of my TV.

I Frances out and asked who it was and in unison I heard “We are Ba’el and Belial.

I asked why they had come and they said to call them both and I was part of “Their conspiracy”.

Sounds like I’ve got some interesting times coming my way.

Just got off the phone with the people behind the sacred grimoire called The Oxford Dictionary. They were perplexed and after about 13 minutes of debate and then another 7 minutes of planning lunch dates that we’ll never keep they came to the conclusion that the plural is “gnosi”. Pronounced “nos-eye”.

Yes…I did just pull that out of my ass.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:12, topic:2994”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:2994”]Many years ago I had this really significant set of gnosis (gnoses? I dunno the plural! lol)[/quote] U

Just got off the phone with the people behind the sacred grimoire called The Oxford Dictionary. They were perplexed and after about 13 minutes of debate and then another 7 minutes of planning lunch dates that we’ll never keep they came to the conclusion that the plural is “gnosi”. Pronounced “nos-eye”.

Yes…I did just pull that out of my ass.[/quote]

Bael said a few similar things to me. I evoked him 7 days in a row a month ago. the first day he did show up as a man a toad and a cat but after that he started showin up as a strong looking tall man.

so after reading this post i went and watched the video of E. A. performing the ritual of 9 demonic kings and i dont know if its the lighting but they glowed and moved. does anyone else notice this? or am i just crazy? im new to this so dont hate me to much.