The entity for more muscular, handsome physical appearance (like mesomorphic type)

I want to get know if someone has experience with the entity that can help with physical changes in the body. I want to make those statements:

1. I don’t look for someone who will teach me how to exercise, or motivates me to do that. Don’t recommend me Sartmulu.
  2. I don’t look for someone who can cast a hex or makes glamour magick.
  3. I don’t look for someone who can make me just stronger (physical or mental). I realised that many times being stronger doesn’t mean you look stronger.

I’m looking for someone who can help me with best physical changes in my body. Bigger chest, reducinng fat levels in abs area, making bigger and better builded shoulders, biceps etc. More hansome with best shaped cheekbones . More shreeded, etc.
You get the idea.

I also dream about mesomorphic body type, not the current endomorphic (skinny-fat) type.
I don’t care if the entity is Celestial, Infernal, Pagan etc.

7 Likes

Maybe try out Adonis from Greek Lore. He seems to embody what you want.

You may have to hit the gym and follow a good diet if you want that kinda body though.

2 Likes

I go to the gym since 14 months. Also being on a good diet. That’s obvious.

1 Like

Also try out the Rune Uruz. Not sure if it will give you the physical appearance you desire but it does have a primordial masculine feel to it. Maybe this will push you to get the body you want.

3 Likes

Where can I find more information about Rune Uruz ? Like sigil or chant, or something that can help me with conjuration? I mean the energy since it’s not a entity right?

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about Nordic Runes. I’m more classical occultistic interested (Goetia, Celestials, Infernals, etc.) Don’t have any experience with it

1 Like

Ahh I see those areas aren’t really my area

Try carnivore OMAD :cut_of_meat::egg::butter::salt:

For physical changes I’ve had good results with basic qigong and intention, plus insight from the healers: Raphael, Marbas, Ebuhuel.

Healing is a form of changing the body, so it’s not much of a leap to change healthy one way, to healthy another way to suit. Add in intentional recovery and visualising bulk. Jesse at AltheanX is a hard gainer and did it without magick so you have an advantage, I reckon.

7 Likes

Try Sargatanas:

not only does he help with attracting women, but he helps with getting you in to your best physical shape.

3 Likes

I used that chant, without a sigil. I felt on my legs feeling like someone open the fridge (very cold, but in a weird way). Then I took a black mirror and started some chatt with Sargatanas. Asked him to help me just more muscular look, less fat to get my abs show, getting more handsome etc. And to make women to let’s say willing to stay in a queue to be with me etc. He agreed. I saw different types of butterflies in my mind and in the mirror, but strange thing I also saw a Butterfly from Pokemmons which I’m not a fan of this franchise. Anyway I asked if he wants some energy during my sex contact. He said No. He said he wants do that for free, pro bono.

3 Likes

Awesome, I have read he likes meat (raw) as a offering, and after may guide you to where to leave the offering.

I have often thought about working with him.

2 Likes

Funny thing it just came across. I was on family meeting and my mother got new dress. I looked on a tag on this cloth and on the other side there was a logo of company. Guees what was that? Huge butterfly with wide wings! Just like on the sigil of Sargatanas!

3 Likes

Synchronicity, that very awesome, I hope you have great success with him!

3 Likes

@Healing_Heart
Would Sargatanas also work for someone who was interested in men with instead of women? I have a pretty positive view on my body and face but I’m definitely not at the point where I am absolutely pleased with my body where I wouldn’t change a thing. So I’m definitely interested in working out to get the aesthetic build I desire but I am an extremely hard gainer to the point I lose weight if I don’t work out instead of gaining it so help in that area is definitely appreciated

1 Like

Actually ectomorphs usually have the best muscle incertions and shoulder to waist ratio and vascularity because their fat distribution is perfect

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to work with Sargatanas, but never have, so I wouldn’t know, but you can always ask him yourself. I have heard he’s pretty friendly.

1 Like

I’d like to suggest wearing a Mars Pentacle of some sort (3rd,5th particularly and engage in combat sport such as boxing or MMA. This will enable you to work on your current self to build stamina, endurance and physique transformation through the aid of planetary forces.

3 Likes

Eros…the Mysteries of Eros by Julius Evola

3 Likes