The Enochian Keys - from Kevin Klein's transcription of the original manuscripts

1st Key

ol sonf uorsg goho iad balt lansh calz uonpho sobra zol ror i ta nazpsad graa ta malprg ds holq qaa nothoa zimz od commah ta nobloh zien soba thil gnonp prge aldi ds urbs oboleh grsam casarm ohorela caba pir ds zonrensg cab erm iadnah pilah farzm znrza adna gono iadpil ds homtoh soba ipam ul ipamis ds loholo uep zomd poamal od bogpa aai ta piap piamol od uooan zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

I rayng over you, sayeth the God of iustice in powre exalted above the firmaments of wrath: in whose hands the Sonne is as a sword, and the Mone as a throwgh-thrusting fire which measureth your garments in the midst of my vestures, and trussed you to gather as the palms of my hands: Whose seats I garnished with the fire of gathering, and bewtified your garments with admiration. To whome I made a law to govern the holy ones and delivered you a rod with the ark of knowledge: Moreover you lifted up your voyces and sware obedience {and} faith to him that Liveth and triumpheth Whose begynning is not, nor ende can not be which shyneth as a flame in the myddst of your palace and rayngneth amongst you as the ballance of righteousness, and truth: Move therefore and shew yo’ selves: open the Mysteries of your Creation: be frendely unto me, for I am the servant of the same yo’ God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

2nd Key

adgt upaah zong om faaip sald uiiu l sobam ialprg izazaz piadph casarma abramg ta talho paracleda q ta lorslq turbs ooge baltoh giui chis lusd orri od micalp chis bia ozongon lap noan trof cors tage oq manin iaidon torzu gohel zacar ca cnoqod zamran micalzo od ozazm urelp lap zir ioiad

English

Can the wings of the windes understand your voyces of wunder oh you the second of the first whom the burning flames have framed within the depths of my Iaws whom I have prepared as Cupps for a wedding, or as the flowers in theyr beawty for the Chamber of righteousnes stronger are your fete then the barren stone: And mightier are your voices then the manifold windes For, you are become a buylding such as is not, but in the mynde of the all powerful. Arise sayeth the First Move therfore unto his Servants Shew your selves in power: And make me a strong See-thing: for I am of him that liveth for ever.

3rd Key

micma goho piad zir comselh azien biab os londoh norz chis othil gigipah undl chis tapuin q mospleh teloch quiin toltorg chis ichisge m ozien dst brgda od torzul ili eol balzarg od aala thiln os netaab dluga uomzarg lonsa capmiali uors cla homil cocasb fafen izizop od miinoag de gnetaab uaun nanaeel panpir malpirgi caosg pild noan unalah balt od uooan dooiap mad goholor gohus amiran micma iehusoz cacacom od dooain noar micaolz aaiom casarmg gohia zacar uniglag od imuamar pugo plapli ananael qaan

English

Behold sayeth your God I am a Circle on whose hands stand 12 Kingdomes Six are the seats of Living breath: the rest are as sharp sickles: or the horns of death wherein the Creatures of ye earth are to are not except myne own hand which also slepe and shall rise: In the first I made you stuards: and placed you in 12 seats of government giving unto every one of you power successively over 456 the true ages of tyme to the intent that from ye highest vessells and the corners of your governments, you might work my power: powring downe the fires of life, and increase, on the earth continually. Thus you are become the skirts of Iustice and Truth. In the Name of the same your God Lift up I say your selves. Behold, his mercies florish and Name is become mighty amongst us. In whome we say Move, Descend and apply your selves unto us as unto the partakers of the secret wisdom of your Creation.

4th Key

othil lasdi babage od dorpha gohol gchisge auauago cormp pd dsonf uiudiu casarmi oali mapm sobam ag cormpo crpl casarmg croodzi chis od ugeg dst capimali chis capimaon od lonshin chis talo cla torgu norquasahi od fcaosga bagle zirenaiad ds i od apila dooaip qaal zacar od zamran obelisong restil aaf normolap

English

I have set my fete in the sowth, and have loked abowt me: Saying, are not the Thunders of encrease numbred 33, which raigne in the second Angle? Under whom I have placed :9639: Whome None hath yet numbred, but one in whome {the second} beginning of things are and wax strong which allso successively are the number of tyme: and theyr powres are as the first :456: Arrise you Sonnes of pleasure, and viset the earth: for I am the Lord yo’ God which is, and Liveth. In the name of the Creator Move, and shew your selves as pleasant deliverers That you may praise him amongst the Sonnes of men.

5th Key

sapah zimii duiu od noas ta qanis adroch dorphal caosg od faonts piripsol ta blior casarm amipzi nazarth af od dlugar zizop zlida caosgi toltorgi od zchis esiasch l ta uiu od iaod thild ds hubar peoal soba cormfa chis ta la uls od qcocasb ca niis od darbs qaas fetharzi od bliora iaial ednas cicles bagle geiad il

English

The mighty sownds have entred into ye 3th Angle and are become as olives in ye Olive mownt looking with gladnes uppon the earth and dwelling in {the brightness of} the hevens as {contynuall} cumforters unto whome I fastened pillars of gladness :19: and gave them vessels to water the earth with her Creatures and they are the brothers of the first and the second and the beginning of theyr own seates which {are garnished} with {continuall} burning lamps :69636: whose numbers are as the first the endes and ye contents of tyme Therefore Come you and obey your creation viset us in peace and comfort Conclude us as receivers of your mysteries: for why? Our Lord and Mr is {all} One.

6th Key

gah s diu chis em micalzo pilzin sobam el harg mir babalon od obloc samuelg dlugar malprg arcaosgi od acam canal sobolzar tbliard caosgi od chif anetab od miam ta uiu od d darsar solpeth bien brita od zacam gmicalzo sobhaath trian luiahe odecrin mad qaaon

English

The Spirits of ye 4th Angle are Nine, Mighty in the firmament of Waters: Whom the first hath planted a torment to the Wicked and a garland to the righteous giving unto them fyrie darts to vanne the earth and :7699: continuall Workmen: whose courses viset with comfort the earth and are in government and contynuance as the second and the third. Wherfore harken unto my voyce I have talked of you and I move you in powre and presence whose works shall be a song of honor and the praise of your God in your Creation.

7th Key

raas isalman paradiz oecrimi aao ialpirgah quiin enay butmon od inoas ni paradial casarmg ugear chirlan od zonac luciftian cors ta uaulzirn tolhami soba londoh od miam chis tad od es umadea od pibliar othil rit od miam cnoquol rit zacar zamran oecrimi qadah od omicaolz aaiom bagle papnor idlugam lonshi od umplif ugegi bigliad

English

The East is a howse of virgins singing prayses amongst the flames of first glory wherein the Lord {hath opened} his mowth: and they are become :28: Living dwellings in whom the strength of man reioyseth and the are apparailed with ornaments of brightnes such as work wunders on all creatures Whose Kingdomes and continuance are as the Third and fowrth strong towers And places of comfort The seats of Mercy and continuance oh you Servants of Mercy Move, Appeare, sing prayses unto the Creator: And be mighty amongst us For unto this remembrance is given powre and our strength waxeth strong in our Cumforter.

8th Key

bazmelo i ta piripson oln nazauabh ox casarmg uran chis ugeg ds abramg baltoha goho iad sola mian trian ta lolcis abaiuonin od aziagiar rior irgilchisda ds paaox bufd caosgo ds chis od ipuran teloah cacrg oisalman loncho od uouina carbaf niiso bagle auauago gohon niiso bagle momao siaion od mabza iadoiasmomar poilp niis zamran ciaofi caosgo od bliors od corsi ta abramig

English

The Midday the first is as the third heaven made of Hiacynct Pillers :26: in whome The Elders are become strong which I have prepared for my own righteousnes sayeth the Lord: Whose long contynuance shall be as Bucklers to the stowping Dragon and like unto the harvest of a wyddow. How many are there which remayn in the glory of the earth which are and shall not see death untyll this howse fall and the Dragon Synck Come away, for the Thunders have spoken: Come away, for the Crownes of the Temple, and the coat of him that is, was, & shalbe crowned, are divided Come, Appeare to the terror of the earth and to our Cumfort and of such as are prepared.

9th Key

micaoli bransg prgel napta ialpor ds brin efafafe p uonpho olani od obza sobca upaah chis tatan od tranan balye alar lusda soboln od chis holq cnoquodi cial unal aldon mom caosgo ta lasollor gnay limlal amma chiis sobca madrid zchis ooanoan chis auiny drilpi caosgin od butmoni parm zumui cnila dazis ethamz achildao od mirc ozol chis pidiai collal ulcinin asobama ucim bagle iad baltoh chirlan par niiso od ip ofafafe bagle acocasb i cors ca unig blior

English

A mighty garde of fire with two edged swords flaming (which have Viols :8: of wrath for two tymes and a half: Whose wings, are of wormwood, and of the marrow of salt) have setled their feete in the west, and are measured with their Ministers :9996: These gather up the moss of the earth as the rich man doth his threasor: Cursed ar they whose iniquities they are, in theyr eyes are milstones greater then the earth And from their mowthes runne seas of blud: Their heds are covered with Diamond: and uppon their hands are marble sleves. Happie is he, on whome they frown not. For why? The God of righteousness, reioyseth in them. Come away and not your viols For the tyme is such as requireth comfort.

10th Key

coraxo chis cormp od blans lucal aziazor paeb soba lilonon chis uirq op eophan od raclir maasi bagle caosgi ds ialpon dosig od basgim od oxex dazis siatris od salbrox cynxir faboan unal chis const ds daox cocasg ol oanio yor (ma)torb uohim ol gizyax od eors matb cocasg plosi molui ds page ip larag om droln matorb cocasb emna l patralx yolci matb nomig monons olora gnay angelard ohio ohio ohio ohio ohio ohio noib ohio caosgon bagle madrid i zirop chiso drilpa niiso crip ip nidali

English

The Thunders of Iudgment and wrath are numbred and are harborowed in the North in the likenes of an oke whose branches are Nests :22: of lamentation and weaping layd up for the earth which burn night and day: and vomit out the heds of scorpions and live sulphur myngled with poyson. These be The Thunders that :5678: tymes in ye 24th part of a moment Rore with an hundred mighty :24: erthquakes and (?) a Thowsand tymes as many surges which rest not, neyther know any (?) tyme here. One rock bringeth furth 1000 even as the hart of man doth his thowghts Wo wo wo wo wo wo yea wo be to the earth For her Iniquities is was, {and} shalbe great. Come awaye but not your noyses.

11th Key

oxiayal holdo od zirom o coraxo ds zildar raasy od uabzir camliax od bahal niiso salman teloch casarman holq od ti ta zchis soba cormf i ga niisa bagle abramg noncp zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

The mighty Seat groaned and there were :5: thunders which flew into the East and the Egle spake and cryed with a lowde voyce Come awaye the howse of death of whome it is measured and it is as they are whose number is :31: Come away For I have prepared for you Move, therefore and shew your selves open the Mysteries of your Creation Be frendely unto me for I am the servant of ye same yor God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

12th Key

nonci dsonf babage od chis ob hubaio tibibp allar atraah od ef drix fafen mian ar enay ouof soba dooain aai i uonph zacare gohus zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

O you that rayng in the Sowth and are :28: the lanterns of sorrow bynde up yor girdles and viset us Bring down your trayn :3663: that the Lord may be magnified Whose name amongst you is Wrath. Move, I say, shew yor selves open ye mysteryes of your Creation be frendely unto me for I am the servant of the same yor God The true worshipper of the Highest.

13th Key

napeai babagen ds brin ux ooaona lring uonph doalim eolis ollog orsba ds chis affa micma isro mad od lonshitox ds i umd aai grosb zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

Oh you swords of the Sowth which have :42: eyes to styr up the wrath of Synn making men drunken which are empty: Behold the promise of God and his powre which is called amongst you A bitter sting Move therefore and shew your selves Open the mysteryes of yor Creation Be frendely unto me: for I am the servant of ye same yor God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

14th Key

noromi bagie pasbs oiad ds trint mirc ol thil dods tolham caosgo homin ds brin oroch quar micma bial oiad aisro tox ds i um aai baltim zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

Oh you Sonns of fury the dawghters of the Iust which sit uppon :24: seates vexing all creatures of the earth with age which have under you :1636: Behold the voyce of God the promys of him which is called amongst you Furye Move therefore and shew yor selves: open the mysteries of yor Creation Be frendely unto me, for I am the servant of the same your God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

15th Key

ils tabaan lialprt casarman upaahi chis darg dsoado caosgi orscor ds omax monasci baeouib od emetgis iaiadix zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

O thow the governor of the first flame under whose wyngs are :6739: which weave the earth with drynes which knowest the great name Righteousnes and the seale of Honor Move therefore and shew yor selves open the mysteries of yor Creation Be frendely unto me for I am the servant of the same your God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

16th Key

ils uiuialprt salman balt ds acroodzi busd od bliorax balit dsinsi caosg lusdan emod ds om od tliob drilpa geh yls madzilodarp zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

Oh thow Second flame the howse of Iustice which hast thy begynning in glory: and shalt comfort the iust: which walkest on the earth with feete :8763: that understand and separate creatures: great art thow in the God of Stretch-furth and conquere Move therefore and shew yor selves open the mysteries of yor Creation Be frendely unto me for I am the servant of the same your God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

17th Key

ils d ialprt soba upaah chis nanba zixlay dodsih od brint taxs hubaro tastax ylsi soba iad i uonpounph aldon daxil od toatar zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

Oh thow Third flame whose wyngs are thorns to styr up vexation: and hast :7336: lamps living going before Thee whose God is Wrath in Angre Gyrd up thy loynes and Harken. Move therefore and shew yor selves: Open the mysteries of yor Creation Be frendely unto me, for I am the servant of the same your God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

18th Key

ils micaolz olpirt ialprg bliors ds odo busdir oiad ouoars caosgo casarmg laiad eran brints cafafam ds i umd aqlo adohi moz od maoffas bolp comobliort pambt zacare ca od zamran odo cicle qaa zorge lap zirdo noco mad hoath iaida

English

O thow mighty light {and} burning flame of comfort which openest the glory of God to the center of the erth In whome the secrets of truth :6332: have their abiding which is called in thy Kingdome IOYE and not to be measured Be thow a wyndow of comfort unto me Move therefore and shew yor selves open the mysteries of yor Creation Be frendely unto me for I am the servant of the same your God, the true worshipper of the Highest.

The Key of the 30 Aethyrs

madriiax ds praf [Aethyr] chis micaolz saanir caosgo od fisis balzizras iaida nonca gohulim micma adoian mad iaod bliorb soba ooaona chis luciftias piripsol ds abraassa noncf netaaib caosgi od tilb adphaht damploz tooat noncf gmicalzoma lrasd tofglo marb yarry idoigo od torzulp iaodaf gohol caosga tabaord saanir od christeos yrpoil tiobl busdir tilb noaln paid orsba od dodrmni zylna elzaptilb parmgi piripsax od ta qurlst booapis l nibm oucho symp od christeos ag toltorn mirc q tiobl lel ton paombd dilzmo aspian od christeos ag l toltorn parach asymp cordziz dodpal od fifalz l smnad od fargt bams omaoas conisbra od auauox tonug orscatbl noasmi tabges leuithmong unchi omptilb ors bagle moooah ol cordziz l capimao ixomaxip od cacocasb gosaa baglen pii tianta ababalond od faorgt telocuouim madriiax torzu oadriax orocha aboapri tabaori priaz ar tabas adrpan cors ta dobix yolcam priazi ar coazior od quasbz qting ripir paaoxt sagacor uml od prdzar cacrg aoiueae cormpt torzu zacar od zamran aspt sibsi butmona ds surzas tia baltan odo cicle qaa od ozazma plapli iadnamad

English

O you (hevens) which dwell in the [first, second, third, etc] Ayre are Mighty in the partes of the Erth, and execute the Iudgment of the highest: to you it is sayd, Beholde the face of your God, the begynning of comfort: whose eyes are the brightnes of the hevens: which provided you for the government of the Erth, and her unspeakable varietie: furnishing you, with a powre [of] understanding, to dispose all things according to the providence of that which sitteth on the holy Throne and rose up in the begynning saying, The Earth let it be governed by its parts and let there be Division in it, that the glory of it may be allwayes drunken and vexed in it self: Its course, let it ronne with the hevens: and as an handmayd let it serve them: One season let it confownd an other: And let there be no Creature uppon, or within it, one and the same: All its members let them differ in their qualities: And let there be no one Creature equal with an other: The reasonable Creatures of the erth let them vex and weede out one an other: And the dwelling places let them forget their names: The work of humanity, and their pomp, let them be defaced: Their buyldings let them become caves for the beasts of the feeld: Confownd its understanding with darknes: For why? It repenteth me I made Humanity. One while let it be known, and an other while a stranger: Bycause it is the bed of an Harlot, and the dwelling place of they that are faln: O you hevens, arrise, the lower hevens under neath you, let them serve you: Govern those that govern: Cast down such as fall: Bring furth with those that encrease: And destroy the rotten: No place let it remayne in one number: Ad and Diminish, untill the stars be numbred: ARRISE, MOVE, and APPERE before the Covenant of their mowth, which they hath sworne unto us, in their Iustice: OPEN The mysteries of your Creation: And Make us partakers of undefyled knowledg.

1 Like