The energy vampire

I had my first experience with an energy vampire. She really doesn’t do it on purpose, but it happens. She somewhat is able to take away sicknesses or pain. I guess it’s not a negative vampiric attack in nature, though it is something like it.

Basically, she holds on to someone and is able to pinpoint the locations in their body that the pain is coming from. She then is able to somehow take it within herself and gets the sickness the person had.

Then, she can choose whether to transfer that sickness to someone else, or release it into the universe. I seriously don’t know how the hell she does it, but I know she’s already a born psychic.

Its curious, I also feel way more comfortable feeding off negative energies than the positive ones.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:1, topic:3902”]I had my first experience with an energy vampire. She really doesn’t do it on purpose, but it happens. She somewhat is able to take away sicknesses or pain. I guess it’s not a negative vampiric attack in nature, though it is something like it.

Basically, she holds on to someone and is able to pinpoint the locations in their body that the pain is coming from. She then is able to somehow take it within herself and gets the sickness the person had.

Then, she can choose whether to transfer that sickness to someone else, or release it into the universe. I seriously don’t know how the hell she does it, but I know she’s already a born psychic.[/quote]

Usually when people are born with a gift as such they are unaware of the mechanics behind the process because it’s something natural for them. I’ve been working with something similar to this and I’ve yielded some interesting results regarding this.

Most people are in pain in some way or another and if you’re an empath like myself or can read body language it wouldn’t be hard to pinpoint where the pain is located. If you were to heal someone and literally be a psychic surgeon, you need to penetrate the individual’s life force on a deeper level then traditional or standard psychic vampirism would allow you to. To do this you would need the individual to completely trust in you and believe that your method will work for them. Afterwards I would put myself in a meditative state, invoke the Powers of Darkness, hold my right hand over the area that’s causing pain and push the black etheric energy that I just invoked into it. Visualize, feel, and know that as this energy consumes the area in pain and surrounds it like antibodies it will relieve the pain of the individual who is experiencing it. Once the area is completely consumed by the energy you’ve invoked, pull it back into your body with your left hand knowing that you’re taking the pain that the individual is experiencing with it. Afterwards you can meditate further and release this painful energy into the universe or focus on pushing this energy into a specific target.

I haven’t really experimented with this outside of my wife and I but it has worked on her the few times we sat down and did this together. Either way I think the psychodrama created by the person knowing and believing in what you’re going to do goes a long way regarding this. I hope this helps.