The End of my Pathworking with Naamah

Is this to share? I’m insterested in, at the very least, knowing more about the topic.

I think people should do the work but I posted how to above
You might understand it but not be able to incorporate it without doing the work

1 Like

Thanks, reading first for me, I’m just getting to know more right now.

Don’t freak out. Just talk to Her. I never have dismissed Them. I would just evoke Her again, tell Her everything on your mind and I feel reasonably sure She will come back to you. She is the pleasant one. She is always with you even if you don’t feel it. I do know how you feel though.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t feel dismissing her was right.
I thought I needed too to work with the next Qlipoth but I realized as soon as I dismissed her that she was part of Me and too dismiss her is to hide part of myself.
Also that current in my life is so powerful I don’t think I can live without it.
I accomplished so much these last 2 months.

1 Like

That’s wonderful. I’m so glad you got as far as you did. She truly is wonderful. Have you ever seen Her? I’ve never seen Her face but everything else. I’ve heard once you see Her face, your life will be changed forever.

She hadn’t manifested to me physically yet.
She has manifested as other people in my life
The first time it was kinda unpleasant.
I have an idea of how she looks to me but she hasn’t manifested physically to me yet.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m close lmao… My senses aren’t fully open yet but I know I’m close. I love that picture, thank you for sharing.

It’s the lust card from Oraculaum Leviathan
I feel like she’s energy more than anything so don’t worry too much about her appearing physically just see her with ur minds eye

1 Like

Ok cool, I will definitely try that. I downloaded that picture lol. I now have a new favorite Naamah picture :joy:

Here’s Lilith

3 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth: I need to get that book lol. All of those Goddesses are so beautiful. I’ve seen Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat and Naamah in the astral but just not Naamah’s facial features. I’ve never seen Goddess Eisheth but maybe I can meet Her soon.

1 Like

Lilith appeared much like this…

4 Likes

I really love that one wow

1 Like

So do I, it was crazy because I saw Lilith before I saw this picture and was flabbergasted lol.

1 Like

You saw her physically?

I wish. I’m working towards that. Just in the astral plane and dreams.

1 Like

On a funny note, She can be really playful at times. Last night, I was playing my pool game on my phone. A lot of times, I have to move my phone in different, crazy angles to line up a shot. Well, Naamah darling started making my tricep twitch like crazy as I was about to make a shot to win the game. I laughed so hard :joy: Anytime I invoke Her, Lilith or Agrat Bat Mahlat, I get these crazy muscle spasms at random spots all over. Lilith and Agrath are playful like that too. I said “Naamah, what are You doing?” Then the muscle spasms got faster. She was messing with me.

3 Likes

I get those too
Usually I’ll start getting “Kisses” on my neck and if I go along with it and relax I’ll start getting touches on my lower part of my body

2 Likes