The Egyptian Treasures

be aware when you are using the arabian magic it’s more dangerous than what you learn here there many things there it’s not even found here, even should the magic here be more dangerous if it is the true black magic, also be careful to call any of the demons a god without you take what it cost for it

Lets see… I have an archangel having my back all the time… I mean he is with me all the time… And i have friends who is truly powerful… I also have a demon… But anyways… Im not scared to summon any entity im truly believe in my self to handle the situation if the ritual goes wrong… In the other hand… I truly respect these entities what ever they are from the smallest to the biggest or the gods even so it will not be a problem for me if he refused ill politely thank him for his or her wisdom cuz he will refuse for some reason and end the ritual… And for the arabic rituals you guys are scared cuz it contains alot of harming spells… But it also contain some cure for some disease that is dangerous… Spiritual and mental… Our spirits are the jinn and they are kind and helpful to the magician and any one would want to learn about them and there rituals im ready to assist him… In the other hand i didnt deal with a demons… So everyone knows what he is dealing with…