The "Eat less! Move more!" Diet Bullshit Exposed

Everybody’s body is entirely different. I did the up and down so much when I was young and then fucked myself real good with anorexia. At that time 20 years ago the dr said i was normal for someone 5’5 at 65 lbs. Thats laughable. Now if I go too many hours between eating my pants will literally begin to fall off. Rapid speed. And I can still count my ribs through my back. There’s a fine method to finding the middle ground for each person and these scams to tell you how to do it are just that.

4 Likes

Everyone is different . I agree .And BMI is bs. My primary physician doesn’t calculate mine because she did it once, it came back that I was severely overweight, took one look at me and threw it out.

I’m about 200lbs, if I get down to 180 my ribs are sticking out and I start to get sick. Being 6ft2 and 190-200 lbs doesn’t seem unreasonable to me but according to that mess I’m severely overweight when I don’t even have a single jelly roll to speak of : /

🤷

7 Likes

And people wonder why I don’t trust doctors. I think they are mostly shills for drug companies.

5 Likes

It’s laughable because my Drs now think I’m underweight and I’m 125. So how does that make sense? I don’t bother with them anymore I’m alive and well so that’s that.

3 Likes

That is crazy. But good attitude :black_heart:

1 Like

With all due respect, eat less move more works if you actually move more.
That means some resistance training.

Here’s everything you need to know if you wanna get fit.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

I can attest to that, energy work really helps your metabolism ! I find working with my solar plexus especially whenever I feel that my food is digesting slowly

1 Like

What works best for me is waiting to eat breakfast for as long as my stomach can handle the pain, or just feeling very hungry, maybe 10am or so. Then limiting how many hours I can eat to a window of 9-10 hrs only. Sometimes fasting for half a day is also helpful. I get a lot of gerd symptoms if I eat too late at night or combine wrong things in same meal which for me is a personal problem with combos, not everybody has. I starved most of my childhood so now when I eat a … quote unquote…normal amount ,I gain like mad. I have gained way too much now that my lifestyle is slower and less demanding. Not good for the weight after being underweight for the majority of my lifetime. So I eat lots of veggies and whole grains, fruit and dairy, and enough meat to keep the protein level normal, limit sugary stuff or I turn into a pumpkin, kind of thing. So now I need to find alternative ways to get exercise without causing issues with my 2 hernia, back and knee issues. UGH. lol as far as eating less and working out more, this is harder to balance out now I’m older and have health issues making exercise near impossible.

2 Likes