The Dragon Star

Hi Op,

Great journey thus far! I’m just curious - what’s the point of all this? What have you definitively learned? Have your spells all worked 100%? Are you able to read thoughts now?

Just really curious, not trying to be rude or anything. I’m thinking of getting a bit more serious on traveling to other “experiences” and I’d just want to know … what the purpose is, and would love your input and advice on that.

1 Like

There’s many reasons for all this. It works the psychic muscles. It took me a hell of a long time to be able to see anything, visualization wise. This has helped.

It also helps with fear. Everything I see there is real. That’s how I choose to perceive it.

Getting to know the spirits. Different personalities, different teachings. Different energies. I’ve always been Clairsentient it helps with energy sensing and manipulation. Also getting to know myself.

Spell wise. The ones I’ve been able to verify that I do for myself the success rate is quite high. Which is awesome and a bit scary. The success rate for doing it for others is not so great. I don’t understand why though. This I would like to work on at some point.

Intuition has been kicked up quite a few notches. If I want or need something its there. Sudden urges to go places, look at certain things. People who usualy don’t talk about certain things will suddenly approach me with a message in the conversation.

I also do this for health reasons and sanity reasons. If I’m having a rough day I could kill some people some days. Being able to go home, get in a trance state and deal with it there. Wether by releasing or cursing.

Read thoughts haha not really. Sensing Energy yes.
Sometimes it happens, maybe I know the people to well and know what there going to say :smile:

Just working on the self to better understand it. Expand, learn, Change and self empowerment.

There’s been rough times, i see them as opportunities to grow and learn. Once you have a solid foundation to fall back on its easier to deal with.

If you want something go get it no matter what it takes. Do whatever needs to be done :wink:

Being serious about it is what propels you forward.
There’s alot of good info on here.

2 Likes

I was out shopping today and my eye glanced over a product that was Trimat.
My initial reading of the product was Tiamat.

It propelled me to do a little research for a sigil to contact Tiamat.
I found a sigil online from Asenath Masons book, the Grimoire of Tiamat. I’m still waiting for my copy.
I closed my eyes and pictured the sigil in my mind and traveled through it. Being sucked into a large vacume like tunnel of darkness. Traveling through it until I came to a stand still.

A massive dragon head appeared. It was dark. I greeted Tiamat and introduced myself for a second time. Being respectful, sincere and honest.

I could sense this dragon head knew who and what I was. “You don’t realise what you are?” A voice boomed around me.
A claw came out of the darkness and pointed to my chest.

Lighting up 5 cores within me. The Dragon hearts from the dragon gateways. “Awaken young dragon” the voice boomed.

I stood there expecting to be awakened lol. But nothing. Haha. "Tiamat, do you have a current I can be initiated into? If so can you initiate me?

“I do” she bellowed as the image of the dragon head became red opened its mouth and consumed me. While inside a red energy poured into me and around me. As if her breathe was of a darkened red light changing me.

My eyes rolled back into my physical head as I felt the energy pour into to me.
I could feel I went deeper within.
Only to see another head within.

This time yellow. It opened its jaws and consumed me. This time it’s breath was like a yellow solar energy pouring into me.
The energy intensified.

Drifting further into this dragon head another appeared. A blue dragons head.
It opened its jaws and consumed me. This time a blue energy poured into me.

Then a black dragon head
Consuming me
Pouring black energy into me.

Then a white dragon head
Consuming me
Pouring white energy into me.

Each time I went deeper and deeper into trance.

It wasn’t just one dragon head. At the end I could see her with 5 Dragon heads with different colours. That’s all I remember, i fell asleep afterwards.

I was reading a post on here about Asmodeus and a strong vibration swept through my body.

Somebody’s got my attention. Decided to travel to the dragons gateway.

Going through the mouth of the dragon and to the centre. I could feel the presence of Asmodeus. Expecting to see his dragon form, all I saw was a tail slithering in front of my face.

Without warning it shot straight through to my third eye. My eyes rolling back in my head, massive amounts of energy building up between my eyes. The sensation was overwelming. I withstood it.

It seemed to move left and right as if widening my third eye. After a while it stopped. He withdraw the tail.

It danced and slithered in front of me again. Then went above my head.
And then it went straight into my crown and down the centre of my being.

My physical body arched with the sensation of it. It was intense.

This has been an ongoing occurance that’s happened for a few days straight.

The tail going through the third eye and traveling to the crown.

It continued to widen that third eye area.
Each time it happened it was less intense.

I feel expanded if that makes sense. I’ve noticed I’m picking up more information that’s accompanied by knowing. Life is different, or is this death? Or both :wink:

Last night was odd. I traveled through Hecates wheel. At the same time the dragon Gateway appeared.

Purplish energy. It took me to the forest when the dragon Gateway is. I started walking to the gateway.

Before I got there Hecate appeared. She looked different. She started circling me at great speed.

I started breaking apart into a shadowy form. A whirlwind of shadows reaching up to the sky and darkening it. Thunder came. A Blackened Storm.

A dragon made of shadows appeared and disappeared as if it was the storm. A portal opened and the shadow storm headed straight for it.

I found myself in the physical word, creating a storm above a familiar place.
Striking cars with bolts of lightning.

Familiar images came to mind of those who had wronged me. The storm took the form of a shadow dragon.

It Reached into these people and pulled something out crushing it in between its enormous claws.

This form didn’t seem to care. It is what it is. Crush. Oops. Hahaha.
It was freeing having no restraint.

I woke up this morning feeling a bit bad for what I had done. Until I said Fuck it. It is what it is.

Now to see the results.

Azazels dragon gateway:
Arriving at the heart of the dragon
Azazel opened his jaws wide and spat forth black flames covering me with it.

Burning away, exactly what I do not know.
I knew I was being changed.

His tail slithered before me and shot through my third eye area.

I expected the same physical sensations as I did with Asmodeus. It wasnt like I expected at all. Since the last alchemical transformation its as if my body has adjusted.

The black tail seemed to shoot black fire and flames inside me. Cleansing, shifting, changing.

It finaly arrived today. The Grimoire of Tiamat. :smile:

An image of the great dragon mother.
In dragon form.
Then hecate appeared,
“You have the help you need”
She responded to a question I asked.
Then the image of Hecate merged into the image of Tiamat.

I was tired and layed down
The name Tiamat called inside my mind
Tiamat, Tiamat, Tiamat
Over and over again
An energy overlapped my own.
As I was about to drift off to sleep
Vibrations flooded my body.

My automatic reaction was single pointed focus. Focusing on one spot behind my closed eyelids.
As soon as I done that the vibrations quickened.

Small dots of light came into view then I traveled at great speed.
Those white dots became lines. It was like traveling in hyperspace.

Surrounded by darkness with white dots everywhere. They would break apart and reassemble.

Some of them looked like spider webs. Some of them were strands that reached great distances. Then seemed to spiral.
They also broke apart and reassembled.

I have no idea what I was looking at.
That’s all I got from this unforced projection.

I layed down closed my eyes
Expanded my awareness and was about to travel to Azazels Dragon Gateway.

Instead a translucent green flash sparked around me. It expanded around my being bringing me to a forestry mountain like place.

There before me was a blackened dragon gateway. I was excited and intrigued. I was wondering when the others would be revealed.

I made my way through the open jaws.
I could see in the distance a emerald green colour but translucent.

I made my way forward to the heart of the dragon. A translucent emerald green sphere was before me.

Then from the darkness emerged a massive dragon head.
Then a foot that towered over me.
“Shadowstorm” the dragon bellowed with a feminine energy feel to it.
“Hello Leviathon” I replied.

Leviathon Then reached down pulling a portion of the heart out onto its claw. (The sphere looked tiny.)
Then pushed it into my chest.
I felt energy surge through me.

Then a portal opened. I was told to go through by myself. Okay this is different.
Walking through leviathon was already there. Makes sense now kinda lol.
Here was a translucent emarald green pyramid.

No words were spoken. Leviathon reached into the the pyramid and pulled out a miniature version and pushed it into my forehead.
My eyes rolled back in my head as energy surged within.

I haven’t felt a surge like this since working with Asmodeus. It feels like my third eye is the size of my head.
It also feels like it wants to devour things.

Anyways after this I stepped back into the portal and found myself back at the Heart.
Leviathon towering above me opened its mouth and devoured me.

Again eyes rolling back in the head, I passed out at some point.
I’ve figured out the devouring strengthens the connection to these beings. Which makes it easier to communicate and be guided.

It also changes you.
Synergy of being, Infernal union.

1 Like

‘’ they were there since the beginning’’ incredible.

1 Like

I am PUMPED for this

1 Like

That was a interesting experience.

Same. One of my favourite games.
Was fascinated by the demons in this game.
Would like to see a version where you play as the Lord’s of hell :smiling_imp:

Before I knew about invocation I’d picture myself as Diablo whenever I was in a fight or felt the need to psychicaly attack someone that wronged me.
It worked like a charm.
Helped me as a kid shed fear as well.

Goddess Lilith is in this one.

1 Like

Interesting weekend

On Friday the name Sepheranz kept going throught my mind.
I layed down to meditate, as the name continued to repeat inside my head.

The image of a large spider goddess came into vision. I dont recall the conversation that happened.
What I do remember is a large mechanical like spider crawling into my third eye.

Asmodeus has been working on it for quite a while now. It’s widened and feels like it wants to devour everything. Strange feeling.

This spider seemed to widen it even more.
Fear arose when this happened. First time I had something crawl in there and stay in there. My mind felt like it wanted to snap.

Saturday came and I was determined to shift this feeling of insanity. I went to visit Sepharanz to gain clarity and transform this fear.

I don’t recall what was said, I didn’t record it at the time. Something changed when I visited her. Less fear.

Sunday night came, as I was expanding my awareness purple flash’s were coming from my heart centre and I found myself at Hecates Dragon gateway.

She worked on my third eye by closing it.
As she did so hundreds of little spiders crawled out of it. WTF I thought.

Now I can feel the pressure of the third eye again. It no longer feels like it wants to devour everything.
Walking through work I had internal images of Sepheranz towering there before me.

Not sure whats going on, it’s been interesting though.

1 Like

This totally slipped my mind until today.
While I was eating lunch.
The image of a black dragon egg appeared around me.

The energy it emitted was strong. As I focused on it. The feeling became more intense. My mind flooded with thoughts.
Incubate until it hatches.

When Hecate was closing my third eye (more like changing the focus of it) I had images of dragon eggs with me inside.
One for each dragon that I have met, one of each colour. They were coming out of the heart sphere inside the Dragon.

Starting with the black one.
If I try changing eggs, a stern voice tells me “one at a time”
The other odd thing while inside the egg, is that my energy body changes to a draconian shadow form.
I’ll just have to experiment and see what happens.

WTF just happened.
Was laying down bit tired, playing a game.
When thoughts of cursing came into my head.

Majorly pissed at something.
A massive pressure starts to form in my third eye.
The area starts glowing red.
As the pressure builds ever more I visualized what I wanted to happen.

Pending up all the rage I had, my third eye burst out into a red beam straight into the vision.
It was all intuive, as all the rage and hatred funneled out.

Then I hear a familiar voice “Fuck yeah Shadowstorm, infernalized. How do you like that? Want the throat done next?”
Asmodeus sounding excited and laughing.

My head feels like it’s burning.
Seems like there’s a glowing red orb
Best way I can describe it is like watching the death star power up before obliterating a planet in the star wars movie.

The next day exactly the same thing happened. Again with the burning feeling between the eyes after it was done.

And today a voice kept saying, eye of the destroyer over and over again.
Not sure what this means, sure I’ll find out.

1 Like

The upcoming pathworking is the connection.
Came to me this morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

images%20(13)
XYO

2 Likes