The Dragon Star

I went to bed late and thought I’d see if I could make sense of those images I saw about a week ago. That didn’t go according to my plan.

As I closed my eyes tapped into the darkness within breaking apart and becoming that darkness. Instead of going through the usual procedure of traveling there I was just there, as if tapping into something that is already there.

Shadowy jaws emerged from the darkness swallowing me, taking me into that trance state. My idea was to be devoured until i saw what I did a week ago to see if I could make sense of it.

There was something else I was to see though. The dragons gate appeared, instead of me walking through it, it came to me. Taking me within.

Inside I was surrounded my four dragon gateways in 4 directions. Azazel, Lilith, Hecate, Naamah.
Black, Red, Purple, Blue.

There was a fifth dragon that looked like smoke, the name Belial came into my head.

I didn’t have chance to ask any question, before I new it the black dragon appeared behind the Dragons Gateway, much larger than I’ve seen before.

Open it massive jaws and devoured me.
Then the red dragon done the same.
Then the purple dragon.
And finaly the blue dragon.

I don’t recall anything after that.
At least I have a direction to head towards now. Belial.

1 Like

I went to bed. As soon as I closed my eyes I was in a forest. unusual, but it was what it was. Hecate I wanted to visit. I had some questions.

I walked down the forest path to be met by a hell hound. I kneeled down and held my hand out. Not sure if I would get my hand bitten off or not haha. I didn’t care, these beautiful beings protecting their goddess. If I was any threat I would be ripped to shreds.

It allowed me to place my hand on its head. It then let out a bark. Feeling a presence behind me I stood up and turned around.

Dressed in white robes Hecate had come forth. " Hello Hecate" I said.
“Hello Dear” she responded.

I wanted to know what we’re my spirit animals. So I asked if she could help.
Though I had a feeling there was more to the experience than what I thought.

“Follow me” She said.
I wondered why her robes were white, in that instant they shifted to a black color.
They would change color from black to white and white to black throughout the remainder of my visit.

We walked down a forest path. As we we were walking a large owl flew down and landed on my shoulder. It felt like it belonged with me. It felt familiar.

As we walked further a Black Snake joined us on the path, it’s head shaped like that of a cobra. It also felt familiar for some reason I did not understand quite yet.

A wolf also joined us, along with a little green frog. We all walked to an opened clearing where Hecates Wheel was drawn on the forest ground. A full body sized alter was set In the middle of it.
I remembered this alter, I’ve been on it before. Initiating into her current.

“Lay down dear” Hecate said. I layed upon the alter. She raised her hands above her head, dagger in hand. And stabbed me in the chest. It didn’t hurt.

I saw a image of Hecates Wheel inside my chest. It went from a 2D image to a 3D image. She removed the dagger from my chest slit her wrist and poured blood into a Chalice. " Drink this Dear" she said handing me the chalice.

I closed my eyes and called my higher self. The image of dragons eyes opening from the darkness appeared. “Should I drink this?” The dragon nodded his head.
I always check with my higher self.

I opened my eyes and took the chalice from Hecate thanking her. And swallowed what was within. As I layed upon the alter the owl flew into me as if merging.
Then the snake slithered upon the alter and slithered inside me, coiling itself within.

Then the wolf pounced upon the alter also merging within.
And finaly the green frog jumped upon the alter and merged inside.

I asked Hecate to initiate me into the last three spheres of the Qlippoth before going to sleep.

Ni Arden Tush Ni Arden Tor
I awoke chanting this half asleep half awake this morning upon awakening, over and over again.

A visitor I had a couple of weeks ago

1 Like

I closed my eyes and called for Belial.
His sigil appeared. I traveled through it.
Belials energy spread within me. The 9 pointed star appeared between my forehead. It started spinning changing my physical/Astral body.

“Are you ready hahahaha” Belial said as he laughed. I shed my doubts and my fears by tapping into the darkness that surrounded me, becoming it.

“Let’s go” I said.
Before me the blackness seemed to part again and again and again. As if tearing the veil. I headed straight for the parted veil entering it.

It was like a tunnel. I got the sense of it slightly winding as if curved or a spiral. I got a sense of death if that makes sense, to me it felt like death.

This took a while to traverse but at the end was a shimmering thin portal. I entered and on the other side was a thick shadowy atmosphere. Shadow beings were here.

I seemed to assume a Smokey dragon form. Fears arose in this place. I will not let that stop me. The more I constrated on the Smokey dragon form, my fears would be no more. I waded through the shadows as far as I could go.

The beings there seemed to part and make a path accessable before me. I had to reinforce my will and strength to get through though. Hmmm a test?

I vaguely remember coming out of that atmosphere to another gateway but that’s all I remember.

I went to go turn on some music at work
“I shore do yearn for the abyss”
A league of legends add on YouTube haha.
Thanks for the message Belial.

Another interesting thing happened at work. Walking down one of the isles in my mind the veil split as I walked through it I could feel the energy shift.

1 Like

Fuck ya @SHaDoWSToRM696!

It’s feels like the red dragon without the Channeled name could be asmodeus… I feel like they are preparing you for the next alchemical step which for me… Working with amaymon, but am going through alchemical transmutation with Ak’anak… See conner Kendalls grimiore he gifted the forum. For more detail…

2 Likes

Thank Bro
Your spot on @Rory_Mclellan I figured it out the other day.
Was watching a Behemoth X Video where he had a sigil of Asmodeus, it was like it jumped out, my body straightened and I felt slightly possessed.

Meditating another day picturing Asmodeus’s sigil in my mind the bit that looks like a dragon tail, started wiggling and shot through into my third eye. Very intense.
Definitely got my attention.

Wasn’t sure why he turned up with lilith, just done a bit of research that answered my question

Will have to check out that grimoire, good stuff from C.Kendall

Be well bro

2 Likes

Just posting this hear for easy access
Thanks @Rory_Mclellan for bringing this to my attention. Thanks @C.Kendall for sharing

2 Likes

Working it right now bro… It’s fucking awesoen

2 Likes

You totally made my evening by confirming that scan…
I love asmodeus… Draconian aspect is hugely resonates with me as I’m a fire symbol like he is…

I remember the first time I saw him before any other demon during my draconian opening rite… Ill go. Into detail more after my meditation is done… Hang tight and thank u!

2 Likes

Haha your welcome, thanks for the confirmation.

Just read through it Looks very interesting, weekend rites :smiling_imp:

I’m a water sign, lots of feelings. Fire/water = Steam. Asmodeus his energy feels very dominant and unique. Awesome sense of humour, makes me laugh.

Happy to hear about your experiences anytime.

1 Like

I closed my eyes and was about to expand my awareness. But it seemed like something was pulling me back.

So I tapped into the surrounding darkness to tune in. The red dragon heart within started to glow. I expanded it.

As I did, the surroundings changed. A firey place with the Dragons Gate was before me. The place where I got taken to by lilith.

I walked through the flames and into the Dragons mouth and made my way to the heart of the dragon. The red heart set ablaze with flames was before me.

I expected lilith to come from the darkness behind the heart. A large red dragon with black stripes emerged from the darkness instead. Asmodeus.

He greeted me with my nickname. Why because he likes that name instead? (This makes me laugh) Every other being calls me by another name.

I did sense lilith here as well but I didn’t see her.

“You ready --------” he said.
Before I could even say anything his tail flicked around and went straight between my eyes. Energy surged through my third eye. It was fucking intense. It was as if a beam of red energy was pouring through my head. Thats all I remember.

I didn’t sleep well last night. Half awake, half asleep with this feeling between my eyes.

Can still feel it today at work.
Bit in the clouds this morning. Here but not.
Seem to be humming/Vibrating VavaV
Wonder what tunnel this is connected to?
Need to map all this out on the weekend.

1 Like

As I closed my eyes and expanded my awareness into the darkest part of the void.

The dragons gate appeared. Traveling through the mouth and heading straight for the heart. Azazel was there in dragon form.
“What is it you seek” he rumbled.
“Belial” I replied
“Hahahahaha”
A familiar laugh chuckled from the darkness as a misty grey smoke appeared.

The grey mist took the form of a dragon and remained like mist. Belial in dragon form, He appeared next to Azazel. He looked cool in this form haha.

Not much was really said during my visit. Do what needs to be done with a sense of knowing.

Belials dragon mist form changed into a bald man in Brown robes. He opened a portal and stepped through. I followed.

I was surrounded by darkness, before me stood a dragons gateway surrounded my grey moving mist. I could only see the head with its jaws wide open. Belial seemed to have disappeared.

I entered through the mouth. A gray/silvery sparkling flicker I could see in the darkness ahead. I made my way towards it.

A huge silvery orb emanating grey mist was before me. From the darkness behind it, Belial appeared as a huge misty dragon.
The mist was hypnotizing.

No mucking around this time, he reached into the Heart bringing a miniature version of it out. Brought it upto my chest and pushed it in.
This time it wasn’t as intense, I still felt it, it just wasn’t as intense.

A portal opened beside me. Belials dragon form traveled through it as mist. I followed.
Through the portal was a a large pyramid covered in mist, it had that silvery sparkly glow to it. I could actualy see the dragon eye symbol in black on this one.

Belial towering above it, reached in and pulled a miniature one out. Reaching down to where I stood he pushed it into my head.
Again I felt it but not intensely.

We returned through the portal. I Thanked Belial and made my way out. Willing myself back to where I needed to be.

‐------------------------------‐--------------------------------------------
I did travel back to Liliths gateway twice over the weekend. Only to be told to rest from Asmodeus. The previous experience with Asmodeus shook things up a bit.

Ramblings
Just to note the experience

Different experience today.
Again the feeling of being within. Not the physical self. Something larger.
Best way to explain it is as if reality is but a dream state.

A strong urge to chant throughout the day.
Being nothing but everything.
Real but not real

Change.

We are you, You are us.

A mind within a mind.
A body within a body.
Not as we perceive body’s to be.
Different.

Existing within and without.
Just like thoughtforms?

A Storm is coming.
And it will water the seeds with Darkness. :wink:

1 Like

This looks familiar, Seed of Darkness :smiling_imp:
SY355

Preparations for the upcoming ritual :smiling_imp:
thumbnail-azazel
thumbnail-belial
thumbnail-lucifer
thumbnail-abaddon
thumbnail-lucifuge

thumbnail-beelzebub
thumbnail-baal
thumbnail-satan

4 Likes

This ritual was dedicated to the dark goddesses Hecate and Lilith. Making use of the full moon on the 13th for inner alchemy work. Unlocking the potential within.

The two keys represent the aspects of Lilith and Hecate unlocked and unleashed within what this flesh calls the self. Is there a self? I keep questioning that.

The visions that came were first of the mind, then the body, then the DNA unlocking with both those keys. Be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of days.

A bracelet was infused as a link to the lyconthropy aspect of both Lilith and Hecate. A vision of two hell hounds energetically jumping into the bracelet presented itself.

Putting the bracelet on my right arm sends energy rippling up my arm. I wear my Qliphothic bound bracelet on my left arm. Putting this new bracelet on the same arm as the Qliphothic bracelet still sends energy rippling up the left arm. Interesting.

My right hands gone numb. Reminds me when I bound void energy to it and it was numb for days, had to unbind it. This should settle in a couple of days, Like the qlippothic Bracelet did.

Love and respect to these two dark goddesses for their guidence, honesty, kickass motivation reminders, love and support throughout my journey.

Hail Hecate
Hail Lilith
Devour!!!

2 Likes

Interesting video on youtube

1 Like

Good video. I was a bit sceptical about the sacrifice part but the part about the difference between willpower and magical power is very helpful. Thx for sharing.

1 Like

No worries.
Lol yeah I had the same scepticism. It was well said and explained. Might have to check out the other videos see what’s hidden within.

Dabih-Fire
Algol-Blood
Naos-Water

I had the idea of going back to the Acasual. And creating a more symbolic representation of power through creating a body.

The idea was to form a dragon body. I wasn’t sure which gateway to go through. So I asked Azazel.
I was told to use the star systems.
Awesome. It is done then.

So I expanded my awareness until the star systems came into view. I activated Algol first. I reach out my hand and sent blood.

Then I usualy move onto the next one. This time I got sucked in to Algol. The energy shifted immediately. It was a weird feeling and energy. I was confused.

Visuals were a bit hazy. This energy seemed darker and sinister. Something I wasn’t used to? I sat with it for a while.

I’ll go back again tonight to find out more. Alchemical change before the upcoming outer darkness ritual maybe?

I been wondering what gate to work with. Maybe this is the answer. The connection I found was that of Madusa & Algol. Madusa made herself known a while ago, I posted pictures in my journal to remind myself.
Again more threads connecting.

----------‐--------------

Just thinking about Algol at work brought back that energy. I sat with the energy most of the day to assimilate to its vibrational frequency and get used to it.

I visited the other gateways before bed. They both had different energy’s. Interesting. While visiting Dabih I had a vision of a fire being charge at me.

Naos seemed to be calmer energy wise. It felt like something was hidden below the surface, waiting to be found. Silent but powerful.

Outer Darkness Ritual

It’s been an odd few days. The gatekeepers have appeared every night for the past three days.

I don’t feel my normal self. Lack of interest in anything. The seed of darkness appeared last night while meditating, seeming as if activated. While out in the backyard there were scrape marks of a nine pointed star. Which reminded me of the seed of darkness.

Will see what happens in the next couple of days. Tonight I travel to the eye of the storm.

23rd
What a morning, was so fucking energized felt like I could punch through a wall. Was buzzing with energy.

I packed all my ritual gear put it in the car and took it to work. The idea was to do the ritual at home but due to unforseen circumstances I had to change plans.

Where ever you go, There you are.

12:33Pm lighting the candles in my mind one by one vibrating each Gatekeepers name twice. Feeling them as they came forth once called. Then lighting a physical candle as a physical link to the nine.

Filling a bowl with my own blood to open the portal of Algol for the darkness to poor through.

At one point I started speaking in tongues, I don’t really recall when or what I was saying. It was different.

When the time came to connect to Algol that’s when the visions started. Darkness pouring out from the Demon Star in a massive mass of darkness.

Converging towards the earth. It’s energy was powerful. I could see the participants light up like black stars. Shining Black Beacons. This darkness merging with us. And spreading upon the earth. We are the children of darkness.

We are the 9 headed Dragon. We are the Gatekeepers. There is no them and us. We are one. We are the same. We are the infernal.
All parts are necessary that make the whole. Every cell has its purpose.
The more cells in harmony the stronger the whole becomes.
Merge into your full potential.

I’ve had something that didn’t quite sit right for a while now. The things I read, how they are separate. Existence is about merging back into its original form. That’s why theres war and conflict. I get it now.

Sure there’s more to remember or learn. It makes more sense now. And we fight what we truly are, every step of the way. We are afraid of our selves. We separate ourselves from that which we fear.
Bring it in and become it. If you can handle it.

I doubted this gnosis tonight. I doubled checked with Azazel.

After the ritual I was a bit shaky. Ham Ram Satalos keep going through my mind. As it did an eye opened before me, serpentine like. Red.

As it opened I got a sense of knowing that’s why I feel different. The crown activates and stays activated. It’s as if the 9 headed beast now has hundreds of new heads and eyes.

That’s why I said we are the beast, we are the Gatekeepers. It sees all through us, with us and around us.

Next step is to take action.

After waking this morning, this feeling is constant. The serpent eye is still there, my whole body feels different.

Wanting to test this out I visualized the serpent eye. The crown of my head opened, energy shot down my spine and my upper body tingles.

I brought forth my intention to know more about the Gatekeepers. And then a vision came. All nine of their sigils appeared. They started to shrink. I see DNA Strands. Then I see bone and flesh. Then I see outer flesh, then I see me.

In that moment there was no doubt, It was all knowing. When that eye is open beaming its knowledge into your head, there’s no doubt. The doubt comes after the eye closes.

“Shed your doubts and fears” I know I know.

So I asked why do I have a infinity with one particular GateKeeper. “That’s the Energy you resonate with. You haven’t fully merged with the others, you will, now that you understand”

I understand if your not ready this can totally Mess you up. Interesting.

Not sure if anyone shares this view?
Or understands it.
Words can’t explain it. End

1 Like