The Draconian Path and Witchcraft

Hi there dear Joseph, does this also mean I can call upon any Angel in the name of the dragon in my rituals, just the way E.A. proposes to call upon any spirit in the name of Satan in one of his ‘4 conjuratations’ examples?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When I wrote this, I half had in mind what Peter Carroll calls “the gnostic state” in his Liber Null: the state of nullity / shunyata that precedes the act of creation / manifestation. And now the words of Genesis come to mind; “the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was on the face of the deep”.

5 Likes

Well said :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

In my thirty years of practicing magick and worked in both the RHP & LHP I’ve come to realize that when you choose one over the other you place yourself in a state of polarity and become fragmented in the process.

Welcome @AdiKelz It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like