The disappearing blogger phenomena

Being a blogger myself, sharing my own experiences so others can relate or read of a point of view that’s non dogmatic, about spirits or entities that are caring, loving and compassionate. When it comes to the subject of “succubus” or sexual entities, it has created a community of likeminded individuals who share their thoughts and gives support to one another. That community is, sadly, divided in fractions where most of us have our own site and link to eachother. There are more differences than similarities in our journeys, but we have this one thing in common: The full attention of a benevolent entity by our side.

But this post isn’t about the “succubus” community, per se, but the disappearance of bloggers about the subject of relationship with otherdimensional beings.

It started last year, when one of the bloggers decided to do a radio interview with a “psychic” called “Psychic Surgeon”. Before that particular interview, the bloggers relationship with the entity were good, healthy and progressed forward in the aspect of spiritual and individual development. During that interview, the radio hostess claimed that the “succubus” were a “classical looking sex demon” and that the entity isn’t “entirely honest” with her agenda towards that man. The response from the entity during and after the interview, as been explained by the blogger, were physical pain in parts of his body. The blogger claims the intention of revealing the “succubus true nature”, without taking consideration of someone getting hurt and heartbroken by false claim of dogmatic perception. A reaction of fear of being abandoned, may be the result of the pain in his body, rather than a malevolent behavior alá dogma.

Shortly after that interview, the blogger deleted his blog and performed an “exorcism” to be rid of that “succubus” he had a relationship with during a 2 year period, that according to what he wrote, worked really good.

Many questions were raised about what the “succubus” must have felt during that period. Whether it’s a man or a women, an inevitable situation like that interview, must have been tough to been through from the opposite point of view. The fear, and the claims of something so deeply dogmatic that doesn’t fit to the mans positive experiences that he shared to others, would cause some sort of reaction to prove the claims wrong. How would you react if someone claimed that your not honest with your intentions, while proven otherwise to your loveinterrest?

Other bloggers have, occasionally, left their blogs too. The reasons might be different from the main example above, but it’s a negative trend that doesn’t look good in the long run. But on a sidenote, there is a constant stream of new people that share their experiences to others, whether it’s on a blog or a forum like BALG. And that’s a good start.

1 Like

That’s pretty dire… I wonder if this hostess or any of her hangers-on/listeners was attempting to exorcise or bind the spirit?

I should think any relationship would begin to be shaky if someone that one partner trusts starts talking like that about the other, but with spirits, intentions, words, and unseen acts can also affect them.

Fascinating, but very sad.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:4810”]That’s pretty dire… I wonder if this hostess or any of her hangers-on/listeners was attempting to exorcise or bind the spirit?

I should think any relationship would begin to be shaky if someone that one partner trusts starts talking like that about the other, but with spirits, intentions, words, and unseen acts can also affect them.

Fascinating, but very sad.[/quote]
Just doing a search in google with the words “psychic surgeon succubus” and it turns out really dogmatic. You might even find the interview by doing that search if you’re curious of getting a thorough view of the aftermath of the events.

These kind of experiences is differently than the main subject of BALG, since it’s about long term, intimate relationships. Though it have a different path in that aspect, it share the same tree of individual and spiritual development. The knowledge is very much available, even if the main theme is a little different. They’re not doing “our bidding” as a main purpose of their presence with us, but never hesitate to aid in the purpose of growth as both individuals and as a couple.

They’re affected because they have feelings and a free will to express these feelings, whether it’s positive or negative.

I’ve read, by other bloggers, about that particular “succubus” and she seemed pretty hurt and heartbroken by that incident. I can’t verify if it’s true, but someone invited her to stay and heal, and she seemed at first very dark in her energetic presence at first, which is quite understandable. But, according to the blogger that “claims” she’s with him, her energetic pattern is getting lighter again.

That radio site is pretty dogmatic overall, if you dig deeper into the subject of spirits, entities and “demons”. Pretty frightening, if you ask me.

1 Like

I have been reading on that subject lately and it is something i am very much tempted to try, as i have decided not to have any more carnal relationship with anyone human.
For what i have read, these spirits take the whole arrangements very seriously. To them, it is a true marriage, especially when the human had chosen a monogamous relationship.
I think is is plain wrong to discuss those relationships, even though the partners are spirits. No human partner would like his or her beloved one to go and discuss their intimate life openly, for thousands, even millions to hear and comment heartlessly about. That blogger wanted a loving relationship, it should be taken seriously. There is simply no excuse for what he did.

[quote=“Milla, post:4, topic:4810”]I have been reading on that subject lately and it is something i am very much tempted to try, as i have decided not to have any more carnal relationship with anyone human.
For what i have read, these spirits take the whole arrangements very seriously. To them, it is a true marriage, especially when the human had chosen a monogamous relationship.
I think is is plain wrong to discuss those relationships, even though the partners are spirits. No human partner would like his or her beloved one to go and discuss their intimate life openly, for thousands, even millions to hear and comment heartlessly about. That blogger wanted a loving relationship, it should be taken seriously. There is simply no excuse for what he did.[/quote]
I believe it depends on the purpose of the discussion. Some people, if their experiences is in contradiction to myths and legends - positive and fulfilling - the urge to prove dogmatic criticism wrong is something worth proclaiming. But the problem is, when doing this wide open to the public, the dogmatic criticism and subconscious indoctrination from society/religion and upbringing, will be wide open to inflict fear and selfdoubt. And when that fear get watered like a dry seed in the soil, it gets contagious and spread to other nearby. Fear of being, once again, left alone because of outside, negative influence. Even if his purpose were to prove dogmatics wrong, it backfired and triggered fear. Not only by him, but from her aswell.

Any marriage - whether it’s human/human or spirit/human - should be taken seriously. The difference is the human ego, where the spirit/entity is more understanding and “less” demanding, thinking long term commitment and they often take it to a level few humans understand. Have they made sacrifices and compromises, as we often do in our human relationships? Yes, I believe so, but for the purpose of fulfilling a good, healthy, loving relationship. And, as I understand it, to truly be yourself and who you are, without getting judged by destructive criticism. That is, as I see it, a part of that freedom most of us is looking for. Constructive critique is available and a part of it, and they had used it on me a few times. And I want that, too.

I simply don’t care what others think of my relationship with my spirit.That reminds me about last year of the troll i got on my blog spewing his/her religious dogma about these spirits.I found it interesting that he/she ignored me after i busted the myths he/she was pushing with my own experiences and going after what he/she saw were easier targets.I had enough of it and blocked the anonymous commenter.I also remember i was supposed to be interviewed through e-mail by this Psychic Surgeon after she interviewed that other guy.She even announced it on radio.I waited and waited but i never got the chance to be interviewed.I wrote her an e-mail concerning this.It was then that she showed her true colors to me.Perhaps it had something to do in the previous e-mail i sent her telling her i wanted to dispell some of the myths surrounding these spirits.