The difference between Demonic Circle of Pacts and Gateway of Pacts

I hear you. I’m not a fan of them to be honest, but at the same time I hold to them. But there are always loopholes.

could you draw it around the navel of an attractive female and you know… snuggle it?

-j

Has anybody used the Gateway of Pacts or the Circle of Demonic Pacts for evocation of spirits from the Goetia or perhaps non demonic spirits?

i don’t use a physical circle, but my astral one is a simple glowing blue line. no problem. i’m working on a physical thingy with the “alash tad…” bit in there (in english), so i’m sure it’ll help with manifestation - or, not hinder it.

i use my standard setup for all my work, based on the heptameron circle modified with some of EA’s stuff. it serves me well even though it’s a bit piecemeal, so i don’t see why it wouldn’t be of some benefit to others.

that said, there is a particular symbolism to the triangle (see donald tyson’s “portable magic”) which i feel directly aids manifestation. thus, i put the gateway of daemonic pacts circle inside a standard triangle. if you take the solomonic triangle with the circle inside it, put a smaller circle inside that and write the inscription between them, that’s my triangle of arte. candles in the corners , and that’s all there is to it. everyone’s will be slightly different.

-james.