The Demon, Omen

Who here has dealt with the demon Omen? I think it would be a good idea to spread expierences here and talk about him. It would be interesting. For those who are unaware. Omen is a demon from the hivemind known as Legion, he is an experiment demon who cares little for humanity, he is known to be a body snatcher and likes to go from body to body possessing people. I will link images of him drawn by various people:

4 Likes

Omen was the demon who I initially contracted with to modify me into a full-blood experiment demon. My form was originally going to be faithfully modeled after his, but now that other demons are also working on me I couldn’t say what the end result will be.

1 Like

Sangress, eh? Using Omen’s old account Sangress account… hmmm?

1 Like

Welcome @Shinigami. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bout yourself and any magical experience you may have.

The magician gives himself to the Devil, The Devil gives him self to the Sorcerer…

@LunaAura Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself, and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.